If we put every kid on AIs xenoestogens wouldnt be a problem

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Why tf isnt this a thing

If we gave a small dose of aromasin to every male child they would all grow up to be taller more masc, higher T, and more fertile.

We wouldnt have to worry about phalates or any other bullshit microplastics.

I personally cant wait till i can get my aromasin so i can eat whatever bullshit i want without caring about fucking my hormones :chad:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13476, Deleted member 15099 and 7 others
Why tf isnt this a thing

If we gave a small dose of aromasin to every male child they would all grow up to be taller more masc, higher T, and more fertile.

We wouldnt have to worry about phalates or any other bullshit microplastics.

I personally cant wait till i can get my aromasin so i can eat whatever bullshit i want without caring about fucking my hormones :chad:
This is not how it works computer science student :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15899, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14262 and Ryan
The more likely scenario is the state mandating estrogen creme for boys to suppress toXiC mAScuLiNItY

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 15899 and 6 others
The likelihood of that happening is even smaller than the state mandating estrogen creme for boys, to suppress toXiC mAScuLiNItY
True tbh

Im gonna put my future kid on AIs if i have one tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335
dude i was on some AI like supplement when younger, joints were hurting a lot. Being on legit AI would be even worse.

dude i was on some AI like supplement when younger, joints were hurting a lot. Being on legit AI would be even worse.
Just microdose theory

Just raise your kids in a farm, make them eat carnivore diet and do a lot of outdoor exercise and they'll develop correctly.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lihito, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person
Xeno-estrogens aren't even estrogen, most of the effects wouldn't be averted by an AI

Hormones are a massive cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Xeno-estrogens aren't even estrogen, most of the effects wouldn't be averted by an AI
They have the same effect though.

If you remove the aromatized estrogen it will cancel out.

Hormones are a massive cope
:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Just raise your kids in a farm, make them eat carnivore diet and do a lot of outdoor exercise and they'll develop correctly.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan