If you are 4 PSL at least, stop focusing on surgeries, Do this Instead.

J

Jigen

Kraken
This will probably be my last major post before i go AFK from this place. But PSL is cope. If you are at least MTN and haven’t had a single lay or girlfriend. Then your PHENO IS BAD (non westernized or too many soft feature failos).

1. Analyze your face and look at what your worst soft features are, whether it’s your sparse eyebrows, lips too thin or too dark, textured skin,etc.

2. Make a list of your worst soft features from least to most expensive to fix. Then do research and come up with a game plan to fix those flaws from least to most expensive. For example, two semi hardmaxxes, eyebrow microblading is far cheaper than C02 laser skin resurfacing, so you’d want to get the eyebrows done before the skin.

3. Once you fix soft feature failos, make yourself look more westernized. That could include, Minor skin lightening, rhinoplasty (usually the nose is the main difference between looking FOB/Illegal immigrant and looking westernized), growing out your hair and getting it styled, improving your fashion up to zoomer NT standards.

4. Once you’ve improved your soft features. Improve your NT skills, if you have a FOB accent, try to mask it as much as possible or get rid of it entirely. If you’re socially awkward, improve your social skills, work in retail as a cashier or in a sales job for a few months and it will improve your social skills naturally. If you have stuttering/language barrier issues, definitely want to fix that too. You don’t want to have poor speech & vocabulary skills. But you also don’t want to sound too smart. Implementing some slang and curse words when socially appropriate is ideal.

5. Then try to make friends, 2 is the minimum, but if you get 3-4 friends or more. That would be ideal. The more friends you have, the better. But get 1-2 close friends that you can. This can take years for some but it’s crucial as it’s good for your mental health, and improves your chances of a slay/LTR, among a bunch of other benefits.

6. Profit, once you have improved your pheno and NTness, you should be in a much better position than before. Go out and enjoy life.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Deleted member 22623, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Or you could gain 10mm in maxilla advancement and look GOOD af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Jigen
Was unclear on how to do this, turned into a 6'3 htn lightskin demigod and am still incel
it is what it is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Jigen
most people here are not ugly just non nt and have no social circle mtn is enough to live a decent life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 27066 and Jigen
You rlly leaving? Now this place is only gonna be greycels and little kids. It's gone to shit

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, Deleted member 25377 and Jigen
This will probably be my last major post before i go AFK from this place. But PSL is cope. If you are at least MTN and haven’t had a single lay or girlfriend. Then your PHENO IS BAD (non westernized or too many soft feature failos).

1. Analyze your face and look at what your worst soft features are, whether it’s your sparse eyebrows, lips too thin or too dark, textured skin,etc.

2. Make a list of your worst soft features from least to most expensive to fix. Then do research and come up with a game plan to fix those flaws from least to most expensive. For example, two semi hardmaxxes, eyebrow microblading is far cheaper than C02 laser skin resurfacing, so you’d want to get the eyebrows done before the skin.

3. Once you fix soft feature failos, make yourself look more westernized. That could include, Minor skin lightening, rhinoplasty (usually the nose is the main difference between looking FOB/Illegal immigrant and looking westernized), growing out your hair and getting it styled, improving your fashion up to zoomer NT standards.

4. Once you’ve improved your soft features. Improve your NT skills, if you have a FOB accent, try to mask it as much as possible or get rid of it entirely. If you’re socially awkward, improve your social skills, work in retail as a cashier or in a sales job for a few months and it will improve your social skills naturally. If you have stuttering/language barrier issues, definitely want to fix that too. You don’t want to have poor speech & vocabulary skills. But you also don’t want to sound too smart. Implementing some slang and curse words when socially appropriate is ideal.

5. Then try to make friends, 2 is the minimum, but if you get 3-4 friends or more. That would be ideal. The more friends you have, the better. But get 1-2 close friends that you can. This can take years for some but it’s crucial as it’s good for your mental health, and improves your chances of a slay/LTR, among a bunch of other benefits.

6. Profit, once you have improved your pheno and NTness, you should be in a much better position than before. Go out and enjoy life.
9ea457d90e9a71bbd4b21873129d4d6b.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen
You rlly leaving? Now this place is only gonna be greycels and little kids. It's gone to shit
not permanently. I’ll be back in the fall. I’ll lurk every now and then. But I want to focus on enjoying my last summer before I go into a career that will make it difficult for me to be around others.

great post. please dont leave

• Love it
Reactions: Jigen
I agree, although I don’t know where in my life shit went wrong. I used to be happier, more NT, more sociable. But it feels like it’s harder to exist in society these days. Probably just cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531, x052xxxx52111111 and Jigen
I agree, although I don’t know where in my life shit went wrong. I used to be happier, more NT, more sociable. But it feels like it’s harder to exist in society these days. Probably just cope.
its the forum thats slowly eroding the essence of your life, the superficiality of looksmaxxing gnaws away at the soul tbh.

you should just integrate everything you know into one large document and follow that instead of the forum. you already know enough, make it a routine and go max out your social circle

do communal activities, maybe start kickboxing or some other martial arts, one friend or two will start a cascading effect.

every time i spend more time on the forum i get unhappier irl, and my social life is already quite good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623