Blackpill If you are 5/10 and over 5'7 social skills matter a lot

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Time online
26d 2h 19m
You have to be at least semi normal or average looking for social skills to even matter. But if you have shit social skills it would take literal chad status to make up for them.

Improving your looks is a good idea and if your below 5/10 you absolutely need to do it but you are not going to get girls with looks alone. Very few people can get decent girls without social skills you likely will not be able to be attractive enough to do this.

I've literally seen situations where a guy is not bad looking but he looks bad around a girls friends and she completely drops him. Unless if you are chad she will not forgive anything less then being NT passing.

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Time online
26d 2h 19m
disillusioned said:
Cope I've seen guys who are outright not likable get girls who were at most higher tier normies.
Being likable doesn't necessarily imply NT. A sociopath is by nature disagreeable but will also get girls. There's a difference between someone being awkward vs someone who genuinely doesn't care.

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Time online
26d 2h 19m
Romeo1111 said:
i genral you need to have good social skills in many aspects in life
People cope here thinking if they were just better looking... You would have to be so good looking for girls to put up with you being autistic or socially awkward lmao. Unless if its some discord girl who is autistic herself she will not like you and her friends will think your weird. Unless if your straight up a chad she won't forgive you for being non NT.

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Arcanologist
Time online
50d 6h 40m
Witheredly90 said:
People cope here thinking if they were just better looking... You would have to be so good looking for girls to put up with you being autistic or socially awkward lmao. Unless if its some discord girl who is autistic herself she will not like you and her friends will think your weird. Unless if your straight up a chad she won't forgive you for being non NT.
coming from someone who has okay status and okay looks saying you dont have to be nt is one of the biggest copes i know. I know guys who i would call chadlite/chad who get rejected cause they have bad game and are non nt but girls are also very picky in my age and some rather be single that be with a stupid guy

AtlasTH

AtlasTH

Instructor
Time online
32d 14h 14m
Romeo1111 said:
coming from someone who has okay status and okay looks saying you dont have to be nt is one of the biggest copes i know. I know guys who i would call chadlite/chad who get rejected cause they have bad game and are non nt but girls are also very picky in my age and some rather be single that be with a stupid guy

If he's Chad then everything he do should be good looking unless he is very autism to the point where he don't act like humans

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Time online
26d 2h 19m
AtlasTH said:
If he's Chad then everything he do should be good looking unless he is very autism to the point where he don't act like humans
The better you look the more people will excuse this is true. But as long as you don't have any extreme falios social skills are a for sure way to improve how people see you.

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Arcanologist
Time online
50d 6h 40m
AtlasTH said:
they may not be 100% chads cause i dont think there are to many in my age and i have not seen that many like none, but have seen chadlites who have been rejected pretty often, often they go for girls who are good looking

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Arcanologist
Time online
50d 6h 40m
Witheredly90 said:
The better you look the more people will excuse this is true. But as long as you don't have any extreme falios social skills are a for sure way to improve how people see you.
if you are a chad and have good socialskills you can become a good and get invited to everything

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Time online
26d 2h 19m
Romeo1111 said:
Yeah I think its more like women have check lists. Looks are just the easiest one to cross off but if a guy genuinely is autistic and pathetic she will find out.

Being GL is morel like you have a chance vs if you are below her standard you never were in the game at all.

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Time online
26d 2h 19m
Romeo1111 said:
if you are a chad and have good socialskills you can become a good and get invited to everything
Most good looking guys have good social skills from a good halo affect. I did know one guy with bad social skills but he looked good. It affected him still

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Arcanologist
Time online
50d 6h 40m
Witheredly90 said:
Yeah I think its more like women have check lists. Looks are just the easiest one to cross off but if a guy genuinely is autistic and pathetic she will find out.

Being GL is morel like you have a chance vs if you are below her standard you never were in the game at all.
if you dont check out the looks list then no matter your social skill you wont get her but if you do check out the looks and have ok social skills you will get here, looks are 100% more importent but is hard to carry you the whole way so social skills are very importent

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Arcanologist
Time online
50d 6h 40m
Witheredly90 said:
Most good looking guys have good social skills from a good halo affect. I did know one guy with bad social skills but he looked good. It affected him still
all really good looking guys i have meet have good soical skills i genral

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Time online
26d 2h 19m
Romeo1111 said:
if you dont check out the looks list then no matter your social skill you wont get her but if you do check out the looks and have ok social skills you will get here, looks are 100% more importent but is hard to carry you the whole way so social skills are very importent
Yeah the reason I made this thread in general is because after you've done the obvious soft maxes (good skin care, leanmaxxing, style, ect) there are less easy ways to really change how you are viewed.

Social skills are the one thing that a lot of people are lacking in so you can improve upon it a lot.

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Arcanologist
Time online
50d 6h 40m
Witheredly90 said:
Yeah the reason I made this thread in general is because after you've done the obvious soft maxes (good skin care, leanmaxxing, style, ect) there are less easy ways to really change how you are viewed.

Social skills are the one thing that a lot of people are lacking in so you can improve upon it a lot.
feels as many people think if they looksmax and become htn-chadlite they wont need anything while you need social skills and you should train your social skills, having good contact with guy firends is very importent as well you cant only have girls

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Time online
26d 2h 19m
Romeo1111 said:
feels as many people think if they looksmax and become htn-chadlite they wont need anything while you need social skills and you should train your social skills, having good contact with guy firends is very importent as well you cant only have girls
Yeah the issue is even if lets say we could magically poof a 3/10 into a 6.5/10 high tier normie. Even though the changes would be dramatic in terms of how he is treated he would still be at a disadvantage to someone who was always a high tier normie.

You are playing catch up with someone who had good reinforcement and a decade of social practice. Most people on here had negative reinforcement if anything .

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Arcanologist
Time online
50d 6h 40m
Witheredly90 said:
Yeah the issue is even if lets say we could magically poof a 3/10 into a 6.5/10 high tier normie. Even though the changes would be dramatic in terms of how he is treated he would still be at a disadvantage to someone who was always a high tier normie.

You are playing catch up with some who had good reinforcement and a decade of social practice. Most people on here had negative reinforcement if anything .
they wont stand a chance against someone as good looking as them with soical skillsor even better looking

LooksmaxxHopeful

LooksmaxxHopeful

Amateur
Time online
24d 2h 51m
Gym-maxxing also matters a shit ton if you're 5/10+ 5'7+

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Time online
26d 2h 19m
LooksmaxxHopeful said:
Gym-maxxing also matters a shit ton if you're 5/10+ 5'7+
Honestly I used to think that but I think it matters less now... I think you just need to not be fat and as long as your body has some natural muscle you will look good lean.

I haven't lifted in a few months and honestly look the same either way in a hoodie. But yeah you can't be a twig with no muscle or fat.

Romeo1111 said:
they wont stand a chance against someone as good looking as them with soical skillsor even better looking
Yeah its hard to beat someone who has 10 years on you. Negative momentum in life is cruel. This Bible quote in my opinion says it all.

Matthew 13:12
Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.

LooksmaxxHopeful

LooksmaxxHopeful

Amateur
Time online
24d 2h 51m
Witheredly90 said:
Honestly I used to think that but I think it matters less now... I think you just need to not be fat and as long as your body has some natural muscle you will look good lean.

I haven't lifted in a few months and honestly look the same either way in a hoodie. But yeah you can't be a twig with no muscle or fat.

Yeah its hard to beat someone who has 10 years on you. Negative momentum in life is cruel. This Bible quote in my opinion says it all.

Matthew 13:12
Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.
Disagree big muscles are big irl halo, face obviously mogs build though.

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Time online
26d 2h 19m
LooksmaxxHopeful said:
Disagree big muscles are big irl halo, face obviously mogs build though.
I guess you should lift either way though. Lifting isn't about looking like a roid it's just about looking like a normal healthy man. Men today are not normal and healthy because in the past the amount of physical activity you did would have given you a naturally good looking body that was lean with muscle.

LooksmaxxHopeful

LooksmaxxHopeful

Amateur
Time online
24d 2h 51m
Witheredly90 said:
I guess you should lift either way though. Lifting isn't about looking like a roid it's just about looking like a normal healthy man. Men today are not normal and healthy because in the past the amount of physical activity you did would have given you a naturally good looking body that was lean with muscle.
No these physiques mog

Literally you don't know how much of a halo having this type of body is, it skyrockets smv, legit one of THE single biggest halos you can have and you can get it without surgery

Muscle mass + LEANNESS (LEAN BEING VERY IMPORTANT) = MOG

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Time online
26d 2h 19m
LooksmaxxHopeful said:
No these physiques mog View attachment 1411874 View attachment 1411875 View attachment 1411876

Literally you don't know how much of a halo having this type of body is, it skyrockets smv, legit one of THE single biggest halos you can have and you can get it without surgery

Muscle mass + LEANNESS (LEAN BEING VERY IMPORTANT) = MOG
My friend was very lean and it only helped him when he went to to beach how many times a day can you have your shirt off. And if you have that shit on your instagram its sad.

ht-normie-ascending

ht-normie-ascending

Zephir
Time online
60d 8h 27m
Witheredly90 said:
My friend was very lean and it only helped him when he went to to beach how many times a day can you have your shirt off. And if you have that shit on your instagram its sad.
Being lean isnt about the abs. Its about your face. Half this forum has never been ripped tbh. I legitimately go from 0 ogee curve, as in not perceivable, to a noticeable zygomatic bone. (18->11% bf)

The goal is to get as lean as possible for your face and have muscle to look dominant/buff in clothes. Because if you are at 10-12% bf unless you have muscle you look lanky in clothes.

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Time online
26d 2h 19m
ht-normie-ascending said:
Being lean isnt about the abs. Its about your face. Half this forum has never been ripped tbh. I legitimately go from 0 ogee curve, as in not perceivable, to a noticeable zygomatic bone. (18->11% bf)

The goal is to get as lean as possible for your face and have muscle to look dominant/buff in clothes. Because if you are at 10-12% bf unless you have muscle you look lanky in clothes.
I used to think being skinny/healthy weight meant you had to exercise but anyone could get down to 10% body fat pretty easily with keto and fasting.

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

What's A Somebody In A Nobody Town…
Time online
224d 21h 45m
Romeo1111 said:
they may not be 100% chads cause i dont think there are to many in my age and i have not seen that many like none, but have seen chadlites who have been rejected pretty often, often they go for girls who are good looking
Snubben som var på krogen igår var 100% chad

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Arcanologist
Time online
50d 6h 40m
ArvidGustavsson said:
Snubben som var på krogen igår var 100% chad
Känns som jag typ aldrig ser några riktiga chads kommer bara ihåg en chad från typ en nyårsfest men annars har jag typ aldrig sett nån men han du vissa var en chad som fan

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

Time online
224d 21h 45m
Romeo1111 said:
Känns som jag typ aldrig ser några riktiga chads kommer bara ihåg en chad från typ en nyårsfest men annars har jag typ aldrig sett nån men han du vissa var en chad som fan
Irl är han legit 10/10. Han har typ lite stubb också och lite längre hår fram nu så han är as maskulin + perfekt längd och breda axlar. Moggade alla jag brukade se som snygga så jävla hårt. Var ingen tjej på festen som var jämförbar med hans utseende

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
Time online
35d 22h 47m
ArvidGustavsson said:
Irl är han legit 10/10. Han har typ lite stubb också och lite längre hår fram nu så han är as maskulin + perfekt längd och breda axlar. Moggade alla jag brukade se som snygga så jävla hårt. Var ingen tjej på festen som var jämförbar med hans utseende
why do u have ian somerhalder in your profile pic? , dont you mog him?

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

Time online
224d 21h 45m
faggotchadlite said:
why do u have ian somerhalder in your profile pic? , dont you mog him?
If somerhalder couldn't hairfruad i would but he's 9/10 smv tbh i'm not gonna cope

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
Time online
35d 22h 47m
ArvidGustavsson said:
If somerhalder couldn't hairfruad i would but he's 9/10 smv tbh i'm not gonna cope
you have more jb appeal dont you?

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

Time online
224d 21h 45m
chinpilled

chinpilled

Enthusiast
Time online
7d 3h 19m
Witheredly90 said:
You have to be at least semi normal or average looking for social skills to even matter. But if you have shit social skills it would take literal chad status to make up for them.

Improving your looks is a good idea and if your below 5/10 you absolutely need to do it but you are not going to get girls with looks alone. Very few people can get decent girls without social skills you likely will not be able to be attractive enough to do this.

I've literally seen situations where a guy is not bad looking but he looks bad around a girls friends and she completely drops him. Unless if you are chad she will not forgive anything less then being NT passing.
I am 2/10 and 5’8

C

Chinlet Ascension

Arcanologist
Time online
19d 5h 7m
NOOOO IT CANT BE

I WAS TOLD IF I JUST GET A LE FORT 6 THEN GIRLS WILL SUCK MY DICK WHEN I AM AN AUTIST NOOOOOOO

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Elementalist
Time online
13d 17h 7m
Witheredly90 said:

Yes you need to be a guy who is endearing and someone you wanna be around. A lot of it genuinely entails just being nice to people.

Also don't be needy, don't meet ppl or go events with friends just to hook up with girls or hunting for girls. Gives off a massive desperate vibe, you are better off being a fun calm character depending on your personality and if some girls are Mirin- chat and make move later etc. If not Ur there for a good time with friends.
Trust me I used to meet friends just to hope we meet girls. Alienates your friends too lol.

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Punjabi Arthur Morgan
Time online
129d 19h 52m
Social skills are EXTREMELY important if you aren’t on either extreme of the looks scale.

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Time online
26d 2h 19m
chinpilled said:
I am 2/10 and 5’8
If your actually 2/10 which is deformed tier you are fucked no matter what.

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Time online
26d 2h 19m
JamesHowlett said:
Social skills are EXTREMELY important if you aren’t on either extreme of the looks scale.
People seem to think if they are just decent looking girls will suck their dick. That only works if your a male model. Women hate men with autistic tendencies. The only girl that ever liked me for being bad in social situation was a girl who was also autistic herself.

thegoat

thegoat

Apprentice
Time online
15d 18h 5m
Imo once you hit okay social skills, looks is everything. Tell me one time a girl was turned on by social skills

Witheredly90

Witheredly90

Zephir
Time online
26d 2h 19m
thegoat said:
Imo once you hit okay social skills, looks is everything. Tell me one time a girl was turned on by social skills
The trait won't turn a girl on it's more like if your bad with social skills it will turn them off.

Aliens95

Aliens95

Wizard
Time online
54d 6h 40m
The worst part about being aspie is you will brutally misunderstand social cues, hints, even sexual innuendos. Also high INHIB tends to come with non NT, but high Inhib can be fixed fortunately, non NT can't really be "fixed" only hidden.
Witheredly90 said:
Unless if you are chad she will not forgive anything less then being NT passing.
Not true in my experience. You can't be a complete autistic robot who doesn't even have a personality, but if you just make shitty eye contact it isn't automatically over. Biggest problem aspies have is they are extremely high Inhib. Also a lot are pushovers and unconfident. It's kinda nuanced.

Oh and you don't have to be a "literal Chad" it obviously scales. Autistic 6 PSL will have a lot better odds than autistic 5 PSL, but in my opinion 5 PSL and semi-aspie mogs 4 PSL and NT still.

Last edited:
Ethniframementalcel

Ethniframementalcel

Enthusiast
Time online
9d 8h 5m
How to improve social skills?

Users who are viewing this thread