If you are 6’3+ and incel you are volcel

heightislife198

heightislife198

Banned
The only way you are incel is cause you are fat , bald , and tiny cock. That’s the only way lmfao you can legit be sub 5 and 6’5 with an insane body and be attractive to 98% of women

Agree. What about 5’7

bait title I got 4 inch bome pressed and 196 cm height, and here I am, at fucking 28 chronically online virgin

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31944 and Deleted member 24459
Im 6'3, with insane frame, 7inch dick, but im ethnic with a shit face. Virgin at 22. The REAL theory is JBW and have good skin

Im 6'3, with insane frame, 7inch dick, but im ethnic with a shit face. Virgin at 22. The REAL theory is JBW and have good skin
Nah you are just Autistic

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 31944
Only if you are white only.Try to get ethnic girls

Only if you are white only.Try to get ethnic girls
Lol nigga
F09B9DB7 9C44 4150 9E1B A64712D8428D
17C80213 4BC5 4A2D B198 A6FE168AE755

Nah you are just Autistic
dating apps are useless for me. EZ for women to find a guy who has everything I have but no ethnic tax. and obvs shit face = over for ODL.

IRL, I have no women in my social circles, only other men. And in person, no women looks at me or gives any IOI's. its OVA.

BTW I have a friend who's even taller (6'5), black, muscular, and hes also virgin at 22. He just recently got ghosted by a Latina he was talkin too. Enough of the height cope

I am 6'2 with a 4 inch dick, over for me?

Ur indian?? How tall ur dad?

If you don't rape, you are volcel

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24459
You are a scumbag
Paki, even though im fair skinned, I still have clear ethnic physiognomy, which is obvs falio. dad is 5'11View attachment 2310159

who is taller than dad due to growth hormone in food. Fuck this world and me who lives in an undeveloped village

You are a scumbag

who is taller than dad due to growth hormone in food. Fuck this world and me who lives in an undeveloped village
nah its just up to the genetic recombination gods, unless u literally grew up malnourished