If you are a not a chad, girls feel 0 sexual desire to you

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I am on tinder since a few weeks. I have a good amount of matches and wrote with a few girls. Before i did a lot of chadfishing, and know how girls treat a really attractive male.

What i see now:
- Talking about anything sexual is a instant turn off, and they get angry very fast. Most of them instantly deleted me.
"sorry but im really not into anything like fun or casual" "thats not the right way to talk with a girl" "uhm sorry but im not that girl"
I never wrote primitive stuff like i did with my chadfishes. Just wanted to go more flirty and a bit sexual. But that seems not tolerated as a normie.
- The only thing girls are interested is a cuck relationship with nice dinners, drinks at bars and talking about work. Maybe fall in love (you talked about their problems so much that they feel a connection).

With my chadfishes i straight up had success with "are you into bdsm?" "are you open for anal?"
I start to think that girls can only feel sexual thoughts (ons/casual sex) to a very attractive guy with hyper masculine face. If they talk with a normie average guy on tinder, sex is a topic that is not even on their mind.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Boxingfan, Mewton and 24 others
LUMOS MAXIMUS LUMOS MAXIMUS LUMOS MAXIMUS

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yayatourer, Toth's thot, Constantin Denis and 2 others
Nah being htn is enough

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 16215, Looks234 and 6 others
Nah being htn is enough
I have a good amount of matches with attractive girls. So i think i am normie-htn.
Still only the landwhales invest a bit into conversation. The attractive ones show zero interest or investment.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Lux
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son. Husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yayatourer, Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099 and 7 others
You said roidcels did well tho. What's roidcels match quality vs Chad model?

Nah being htn is enough
this is cope bro.

"I can't reach chad but I can reach htn"

classic bluepilled cope by wannabe slayers

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Melo95 and oldcelloser
I did a chadfish and a tyronefish,
I noticed that non girls complained when the tyrone asked for a fwb only, and was fine with it.
but with the Chad they all wanted relationship first and was deceved whe I told them I was here for hookups only.
the women even got straight up sexual from themselves with the tyrone, while they waited foe the Chad to do the first move, and acted shy.

Brutal racepill bbc is only a living sextoy and nothing more in the dating scene for the western whores.women:feelswah:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
idk bro with my maher Chadfish the girls werent really that much open for sexual talk.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Melo95, the BULL, IncelsBraincels and 1 other person
You said roidcels did well tho. What's roidcels match quality vs Chad model?
I had almost the same amount of matches with rtt guys as with typer maher.
The girls where a bit more impressed by the extremely good looks of maher, but where also attracted to the rtt's.

This guy did extremely well, but also a guy that had way worse face.

Use your Chadfish, ask for sex and say that you will pay them, even if they say they would do it for free, insist that you will give them money and you'll both roleplay the part of a prostitute and a client.
Show up at the date, and say Chad is your friend, and he couldn't come but he recommended her for sex, and show her you have the money for the deed.
Inform us how it all went...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15099, Just4Beast and 3 others
idk bro with my maher Chadfish the girls werent really that much open for sexual talk.
Sounds like cope. I have read and seen so many Chadfish tinder conversation and almost roped because of what type of messages they receive compared to me

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
@Thompsonz thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 5786
I know. Women across the globe vomit at just the idea of being next to me

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 5786
It is true. I am 192 cm ltn face incel but my 172-177 cm chad faced friends slaying like crazy
All about face

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
You should try repeating the experiment but with a gymmaxed normie. It's hard to have sex appeal without muscles

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ShowerMaxxing, Yliaster and 2 others
Sounds like cope. I have read and seen so many Chadfish tinder conversation and almost roped because of what type of messages they receive compared to me
idk bro i don't trust these niggas here i made my own Chadfishes and made my own experiences. or maybe im just a bad writer:lul:

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
idk bro i don't trust these niggas here i made my own Chadfishes and made my own experiences. or maybe im just a bad writer:lul:
I doubt that someone faked all those conversations I have seen. They where also from different persons so I think it’s legit.
But it probably also depends on the girls. Maybe you matched with girls who were looking more for a serious relationship or something like this

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
As a bisexual sub here’s my thoughts about it…
when i would feel really estrogenic and submissive, I was only able to have an effective masturbation fantasy was with a chad. Because mentally your thinking “I have infinite smv as a gay, so I can afford to do better than a normie” like me trying to imagine being with a regular guy is not only not sexual. But its straight up undesirable.

yeah obviously i’m not gl either. But for the purposes of getting my rocks off this is my experience

I doubt that someone faked all those conversations I have seen. They where also from different persons so I think it’s legit.
But it probably also depends on the girls. Maybe you matched with girls who were looking more for a serious relationship or something like this
99.9% of girls would do everything for a relationship with a chad like maher.
The only girls that search for only ons are the one totally mentally ill and depressed. Its female nature to lock down a high level male. Girls dream about a life long ltr with a handsome chad, and not riding the cock caroussel.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, .👽., germanlooks and 1 other person
99.9% of girls would do everything for a relationship with a chad like maher.
The only girls that search for only ons are the one totally mentally ill and depressed. Its female nature to lock down a high level male. Girls dream about a life long ltr with a handsome chad, and not riding the cock caroussel.
yes but it could be suspicious that some giga chad like maher matches with them and wants to meet/dirty talk asap. smells like fake maybe thats why

this is cope bro.

"I can't reach chad but I can reach htn"

classic bluepilled cope by wannabe slayers
nah im a tyronelite and I agree with him. I think HTN + the nichepill will give you enough sex appeal to women. Tiktok literally proves this lmfao. You got HTNs having thousands of women simping over them simply because of the way they dress or the stuff they're into. Like if you're some HTN white boy into rock music and dressing like an emo or some HTN black dude into sports (appealing to white girls). I see it for myself on a daily basis :blackpill::redpill:

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Xangsane and Yliaster
You should try repeating the experiment but with a gymmaxed normie. It's hard to have sex appeal without muscles
Agreed. A masculine face only matters if you lack masculinity in other areas. Vice versa. It's why chads/chadlites can get away with being lanky/skinny but normies cant lol.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Melo95, oldcelloser and 2 others
I did a chadfish and a tyronefish,
I noticed that non girls complained when the tyrone asked for a fwb only, and was fine with it.
but with the Chad they all wanted relationship first and was deceved whe I told them I was here for hookups only.
the women even got straight up sexual from themselves with the tyrone, while they waited foe the Chad to do the first move, and acted shy.

Brutal racepill bbc is only a living sextoy and nothing more in the dating scene for the western whores.women:feelswah:
"I'm tired of being used for sex by attractive women" - said no straight man ever :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 14478, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Chad pretty boy
Status maxxdd normie

I start to think that girls can only feel sexual thoughts (ons/casual sex) to a very attractive guy with hyper masculine face. If they talk with a normie average guy on tinder, sex is a topic that is not even on their mind.

starting to think?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95 and Deleted member 14478
I have a good amount of matches with attractive girls. So i think i am normie-htn.
Still only the landwhales invest a bit into conversation. The attractive ones show zero interest or investment.
Bro if you're a normie you have to take it slow. U can't get sex instantly

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 14918
I am on tinder since a few weeks. I have a good amount of matches and wrote with a few girls. Before i did a lot of chadfishing, and know how girls treat a really attractive male.

What i see now:
- Talking about anything sexual is a instant turn off, and they get angry very fast. Most of them instantly deleted me.
"sorry but im really not into anything like fun or casual" "thats not the right way to talk with a girl" "uhm sorry but im not that girl"
I never wrote primitive stuff like i did with my chadfishes. Just wanted to go more flirty and a bit sexual. But that seems not tolerated as a normie.
- The only thing girls are interested is a cuck relationship with nice dinners, drinks at bars and talking about work. Maybe fall in love (you talked about their problems so much that they feel a connection).

With my chadfishes i straight up had success with "are you into bdsm?" "are you open for anal?"
Interesting

Bro if you're a normie you have to take it slow. U can't get sex instantly
aka it isn't worth. imagine investing time and money for what chad could get easily

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
It's the only way to get it
it doesn't make sense. she can just fuck chad whenever she wants. if she gives you sex after a while, she wants something else from you, and you're likely to not get it anymore.

@Deusmaximus
yes man but the RTT man you put is chad lite
also you have to be HTN only, but in all actuality the HTN are Chadlites, because this forum has insane standards :ROFLMAO:
the male models presented here and those considered Chads are 1 in 1000 srs, whereas on dating apps 10% of men have good success, at least; therefore Chads IRL are actually Chadlites/HTN here
also you're probably not HTN, but a midtier normie, otherwise you'd have success; especially if you're not muscular
skinny/in shape isnt that special, you need to have a good body that you can show off in clothes :feelsyay::feelsyay: