If you are already good looking but have negligible status.

D

Deleted member 9779

From the depths of river Ganges.
What to do if you are already physically attractive but lack any kind of status.
What if you do not have any friends, social life or anything going for you.
How to begin this long journey of self improvement ?
Any ways to improve status ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, ray and ROTTING
I have no motivation to improve myself. I rott in hell

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Then your ‘issue’ is personality. Since it’s near impossible to change personality, you’ll have to find friends with similar interests who will tolerate you.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Oberyn, currylightskin and 1 other person
NTpill and location

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 9779
You aren't attractive if you have 0 friends.

I'm the biggest LDARer in this site and still have an IRL social life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, currylightskin, Kami and 1 other person
Cold Approach works if you're 5 PSL+ or Tinder . You don't need status at all just don't be autistic and pretend your NT when talking to foid. Looks matter the most for slaying.

If you're 4.75 Coldaproach would also works but 70% less successful so don't be afraid of rejection and try lowering your standards towards low and mid tier beckies only. Your HTB Becky looksmatch goes for Chadlite 5.25PSL+.
If you're 4PSL or below just looksmaxxx till 4.75 PSL or rope. it's over for 80% of IRL men anyway . ( fat, bald, boneless normies ).

Male competition is just too high. That's why it's easier to spend money on RTT/ bimax / chin implants than become successfull with status. In order to succeed with status only you will have to get at least 10k friends on instagram/social media stuff. Being NT extraverted youtuber , being professionnal athlete in non prime sports, having 15$ million dollars on your bank account. Go back in 2008 instead it's easier. :redpill:

Every normie cope with social maxxing and they only get about 1 slay once every two year with low tier becky if they are lucky and persistant hanging out 4 days a week all year long.:feelswhy:
Normies in LTR get cheated 50% of time they don't even know of . Happended to friends of mine + a foid whom I fucked while his BF is away. :sneaky:

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 9779
If you've graduated, it's pretty much impossible to make new friends or form a social circle

Your only hope is through wagecucking, but even then, there are no guarantees. Most people I've worked with are utter fags who I'd never hang out with outside of work

• +1
You aren't attractive if you have 0 friends.

I'm the biggest LDARer in this site and still have an IRL social life.
How did you get that social life?

I've tried for years and I'm unable to form new social circles. And I'm an NT maxed low inhb chadlite

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Yerico7 and Korea
How did you get that social life?

I've tried for years and I'm unable to form new social circles. And I'm an NT maxed low inhb chadlite
Work, and I retained a few friends from HS.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 9779 and forevergymcelling
I'm goodlooking but i have zero irl social skills

• +1
If you've graduated, it's pretty much impossible to make new friends or form a social circle

Your only hope is through wagecucking, but even then, there are no guarantees. Most people I've worked with are utter fags who I'd never hang out with outside of work
cope

• +1