If you are an incel that spreads the blackpill you are a cuck that needs to DIE

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir

Icon_mad Icon_mad Icon_mad ABSOLUTE CUCK BOYS Icon_mad Icon_mad Icon_mad WANT TO BLACKPILL RANDOM STRANGERS AND GIVE rage NORMIES & CHADS rage THE POWER TO ASCEND rage ONLY BLACKPILL YOUR BROTHERS OR YOU'RE AN ULTRA GIGA - CUCK.
jsan
I KNOW ONE OF YOU FUCKERS shock shock shock MADE A THREAD ABOUT BLACKPILLING 300 SHIT CUNTS IN A *.
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
[Image: businessman-holding-gun-to-head-B4YW9J.jpg]

IF I SEE YOUR CUCKOLD ASS OUT ON THE STREET I WILL STAB YOU
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTA5LB0OQa7_rFjlf_arlb...KNaQsdENUg]

BROTHERS, IT IS OUR TIME TO PURGE THE CUCKS FROM OUR COMMUNITY, I NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE SPREAD THE BLACKPILL, I WATCH MY CLOSEST FRIENDS DEGENERATE INTO A SUBHUMAN MESS WHILE I SILENTLY CELEBRATE WITH MY ATTAINED KNOWLEDGE.
[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-2170-1361635164-0.gif]
JOIN ME BROTHERS, SAY NO TO CUCKS. TAKE DOWN SEPHOL'S YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON LOOKS THEORY AND STOP SPREADING THE BLACK PILL
[Image: saying-no.jpg]

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 1106 and Ritalincel
Isn’t spreading the blackpill the whole point though?

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I just get pissed off when I hear the :bluepill: so I gotta speak some of that :blackpill:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
If you talk about any of this stuff irl you're autistic af

• +1
Reactions: Einon, kobecel and Deleted member 656
Isn’t spreading the blackpill the whole point though?
no retard. you just have nothing to talk about with normies and have to spread the blackpill.
blackpill = powerful knowledge you obtained through incel life and you give it away to normans trying to get sympathy from them.
how pathetic...

you could make use of your blackpill knowledge to ascend in terms of looks or money. instead you give these tools to your male competition, so they can max out their LMS and put you even further down the hierarchy

just stick to talking with other incels about the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
If you talk about any of this stuff irl you're autistic af
of course. but spreading the blackpill on the internet is dumb af too

Spreads me

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx, Insomniac and fobos
Ritalincel
fobos

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
t. bluepill cuk

t. blue pill cuck

no retard. you just have nothing to talk about with normies and have to spread the blackpill.
blackpill = powerful knowledge you obtained through incel life and you give it away to normans trying to get sympathy from them.
how pathetic...

you could make use of your blackpill knowledge to ascend in terms of looks or money. instead you give these tools to your male competition, so they can max out their LMS and put you even further down the hierarchy

just stick to talking with other incels about the blackpill
I agree, it's bad for us in the short term but good in the long term. By the time things start to get better we will all be oldcels or dead so fuck spreading the black pill imo.

Then again I think the black pill is already out there for the most part so maybe spreading the blackpill around is the way to go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106