if you are "high inhib" (lol), just embrace it instead of coping with drugs, alcohol, supplement or whatever

Altruіst

Altruіst

easygoing asshole
you are inhibited for a reason - your brain recognizing where you stand in the social hierarhy/SMV-wise.

when you are walking down the street or socializing as a handsome guy whose previous life experience has undoubtedly proven to him that he is seen as attractive by vast majority of people, you have to try your hardest to contain smirks and starting to behave like a chimp, teasing or mocking people, and generally tone your euphoria down to look nt.

there's way too much coping here for a community that revolves about bashing copers, tbh. expected something more similar to prime lookism when i found this site yesterday, but all I'm seeing is reddit on roids (no pun intended).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horsefacin, silently_said and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
This is generally true, but in my life experiences I have met people who defy this logic. There’s this one 6’5 HTN/low CL I met at uni who despite all his genetic gifts was one of the highest inhib tweak mfs I’ve ever met. Guy couldn’t talk to women to save his life. So OP, I agree, but there is always exceptions.

• +1
Reactions: lokmazclock
you are inhibited for a reason - your brain recognizing where you stand in the social hierarhy/SMV-wise.

when you are walking down the street or socializing as a handsome guy whose previous life experience has undoubtedly proven to him that he is seen as attractive by vast majority of people, you have to try your hardest to contain smirks and starting to behave like a chimp, teasing or mocking people, and generally tone your euphoria down to look nt.

there's way too much coping here for a community that revolves about bashing copers, tbh. expected something more similar to prime lookism when i found this site yesterday, but all I'm seeing is reddit on roids (no pun intended).
Weird i get rated pretty high here (htn-weak lite) and on psl discords and im very high inhib. A bhai also sent my pics to foids and all of them found me attractive. Ig it's bc i used to be ltn and it scarred my brain permanently

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: silently_said
Weird i get rated pretty high here and on psl discords and im very high inhib. Ig it's bc i used to be ltn and it scarred my brain permanently
Yeah, abused dog syndrome is brutal. If you didn't receive positive reinforcement in your childhood and youth it's a scar you'll never be able to repair

• +1
Reactions: DOHC

Nah not necessarily. It can be true but if u where rly fkd in ur early childhood (8 and younger) then u will never have high self esteem no matter wht.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back