If you are manlet why dont u date a short girl?

• Love it
Reactions: mogstar
Will i be able to slay beckies after I’m looksmaxxed ( roided + rhino + implants ) ?
idk until i see it happen

• +1
proof tall women care less about height? in studies it shows tall women are more strict jfl
5’4, I’m more qualified on the subject than any bullshit study you cite.

im obviously talking about 5'7-5'10 manlets in general since they're short but still heightmog short foids, but regardless a 5'6 guy with good face will outslay a tall ugly guy, look at young bieber
Can confirm. 5'9 tyonelite slayer. 40+ bodycount (over half were HTNs, staceylites, and staceys). Cant believe we're still even having this argument on this forum. Height only matters if you're ugly...

• +1
Can confirm. 5'9 tyonelite slayer. 40+ bodycount (over half were HTNs, staceylites, and staceys). Cant believe we're still even having this argument on this forum. Height only matters if you're ugly...
Height is more important than face in every aspect of life except for getting girls. I do think if you’re 6’2+ gymcelled normie u can slay

Height is more important than face in every aspect of life except for getting girls. I do think if you’re 6’2+ gymcelled normie u can slay
face>height for every aspect i never saw any ugly tall popular kids jfl but ofc height is still important it’s 2nd

• +1
face>height for every aspect i never saw any ugly tall popular kids jfl but ofc height is still important it’s 2nd
Height is important for getting respect better salaries standing out etc, but yes for girls face is law imo

Height is important for getting respect better salaries standing out etc, but yes for girls face is law imo
important but still 2nd unless the manlet is under 5’7 imo, he cant be respected no matter the face

• +1
face doesnt mean shit at sub 5'7

i LOL at manlets. i never feel mogged by them never ever.

the average teenage girl here is 5'7. Im already getting mogged by foids at 5'11, i think i wouldnt last a day as sub 5'9
You’re not 5’11” if you get heightmogged by girls on any regular basis, and that’s true of even the tallest countries in the world

5’11” with sneakers and a hightop fade, maybe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 2403
You’re not 5’11” if you get heightmogged by girls on any regular basis, and that’s true of even the tallest countries in the world

he's not 5'11

• +1
Reactions: loksr
Ideal height difference is like 6-8 inches for women so if you are manlet just date a woman 6 inches or more shorter than you jfl. Short women fog in cuteness anyway so it’s a win.
Cuz chad likes the cute little fck toy and incel midget gets the left overs 😋. Either way chad choose and you lose

im 5'11 barefoot, 6' with shoes on. Month ago at a doctor appointment measured at 182cm. dead average

i dont get heightmogged but i see women on par with me heightwise quite often when i go to a mall. Occasional height mog, once in amonth maybe

its face everything until you actually go outside and see 7th graders look down on you and just LOLing at your sub insect presence

im 5'11 barefoot, 6' with shoes on. Month ago at a doctor appointment measured at 182cm. dead average

i dont get heightmogged but i see women on par with me heightwise quite often when i go to a mall. Occasional height mog, once in amonth maybe

its face everything until you actually go outside and see 7th graders look down on you and just LOLing at your sub insect presence
Promise I go outside more than you.
Can tell you’re bullshitting because you’re one of the hyperventilating guys who think zoomers are getting taller despite the fact that they’re not. You’re not seeing women “on par with you” at real 5’11” on any regular basis anywhere in the world, either. Yeah, I’m SURE you got measured at the doctor lol.

face is everything, period, rules are for guys like you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DesperadoRatado, Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 2403
Promise I go outside more than you.
Can tell you’re bullshitting because you’re one of the hyperventilating guys who think zoomers are getting taller despite the fact that they’re not. You’re not seeing women “on par with you” at real 5’11” on any regular basis anywhere in the world, either. Yeah, I’m SURE you got measured at the doctor lol.

face is everything, period, rules are for guys like you

whatever helps you sleep at night

i dont understand self acclaimed blackpillers who dont belive in height. Face is everything is just as big of a retarded narrow minded look at things as redditors who say that personality is everything.

Me saying height is important doesnt mean face doesnt mean anything, but sure make a strawman argument.

and im 5'11. Cry about it

whatever helps you sleep at night

i dont understand self acclaimed blackpillers who dont belive in height. Face is everything is just as big of a retarded narrow minded look at things as redditors who say that personality is everything.

Me saying height is important doesnt mean face doesnt mean anything, but sure make a strawman argument.

and im 5'11. Cry about it
Sounds like you’re the one who needs some help sleeping at night, hyperventilator. Height is a halo, the only thing close to a requirement related to it is that you can’t be a turbomanlet, and even still a guy with a good looking enough face could still manage not to be incel as a turbomanlet.

funny that you should mention strawmanning, cause all I’ve said is that 1. Zoomers are NOT taller (fact) and 2. That you’re not meeting women close enough to your height to feel mogged at 5’11” on any regular basis anywhere in the world (fact), yet you’re pretending like I’m going “height is irrelevant and provides 0 bonuses” or some nonsense.

you’re either not 5’11” or you’re a retard comparing eye height to top of head height, pick one, and no, there are no other options.

because they are so insecure about their own height that they develop a complex and fetishize height even more than normal girls
fr bro, I’m frauding 5’10-5’11 and a girl I’ve matched on tinder, who is 5’1, said she’s sad after I told I’m 5’10 cuz she tought I was 6’1, like wtf? The fuck she expected to do if I’m 6’1 and dated her? Grab some fruits straight from the tree, suck me while she’s standing up? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 11758