If you are sub gigachad ethnic favour in person vs online dating (ethnics gtfih)

chadsmith

chadsmith

Fractalpilled
I believe ethnics do disproportionately worse on online dating vs real life as compared to non ethnics. My guess is this is because, there will be stronger in group bias online since you are making decisions so quickly so more bias towards using amygdala vs prefrontal cortex. And from the statistics we know that online dating has increased exponentially in the past few years, I would be willing to wager that the stats post covid have an even bigger contrast in whites vs ethnics.

We know that tinder match distribution follows a bounded pareto distribution. (80/20) type distribution. Because of the propensity of amygdaloid activation online as compared to in person, ethnics will have a steeper gradient within this context, this is best visualised with a graph.

Screen Shot 2021 10 25 at 122632 PM

The red line would be the the distribution of likes for non ethnics, as they do not have the confounding variable of ethnic tax.
The blue line would be akin to ethnics, as ethnic tax is probably inversely correlated with attractiveness, this leads to a much stronger gradient and making online dating only viable for ethnic gigachads or white passing ethnics.

Of course such a gradient is massively dependant on location and social contexts of the given race at that location.

Also as an ethnic even when you do get matches, they are probably gonna be less likely to meet up with you, due again to the ingroup bias.

Now the thing is in real life, people you interact with will still have this in group bias, but it will be significantly less, due to increased time in making decisions, and more bias towards prefrontal cortex activation. Although this only really works if you are westernised (assuming you live in the west) and have similar cultures, otherwise the taxation is nearly at the same rate.

So while mostly everyone does worse on online dating, if you are ethnic you will most likely do disproportionately worse due to the aforementioned cognitive biases, and are much better off trying to leverage more in person strategies to mitigate the in group bias, preformed stereotypes, and bias toward amygdaloid activation.

• +1
Reactions: dakchuh, BirdsOfPrey, Xangsane and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless, Xangsane, .👽. and 3 others
Damn brutal rope pill for me tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: ScreaM
Damn brutal rope pill for me tbh
The thing is if you leverage meeting in person, and you are good looking as an ethnic. The red distribution will probably apply to you.

Although the real problem is actually finding a place to meet girls during covid times.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
The thing is if you leverage meeting in person, and you are good looking as an ethnic. The red distribution will probably apply to you.

Although the real problem is actually finding a place to meet girls during covid times.
The real problem is being NT enough to leverage personality with sub-optimal looks.

• +1
Reactions: chadsmith and thegoat
Ethnic nerdpill.

Only manlet eboy prettyboys do better online than IRL

I believe ethnics do disproportionately worse on online dating vs real life as compared to non ethnics. My guess is this is because, there will be stronger in group bias online since you are making decisions so quickly so more bias towards using amygdala vs prefrontal cortex. And from the statistics we know that online dating has increased exponentially in the past few years, I would be willing to wager that the stats post covid have an even bigger contrast in whites vs ethnics.

We know that tinder match distribution follows a bounded pareto distribution. (80/20) type distribution. Because of the propensity of amygdaloid activation online as compared to in person, ethnics will have a steeper gradient within this context, this is best visualised with a graph.

View attachment 1379834

The red line would be the the distribution of likes for non ethnics, as they do not have the confounding variable of ethnic tax.
The blue line would be akin to ethnics, as ethnic tax is probably inversely correlated with attractiveness, this leads to a much stronger gradient and making online dating only viable for ethnic gigachads or white passing ethnics.

Of course such a gradient is massively dependant on location and social contexts of the given race at that location.

Also as an ethnic even when you do get matches, they are probably gonna be less likely to meet up with you, due again to the ingroup bias.

Now the thing is in real life, people you interact with will still have this in group bias, but it will be significantly less, due to increased time in making decisions, and more bias towards prefrontal cortex activation. Although this only really works if you are westernised (assuming you live in the west) and have similar cultures, otherwise the taxation is nearly at the same rate.

So while mostly everyone does worse on online dating, if you are ethnic you will most likely do disproportionately worse due to the aforementioned cognitive biases, and are much better off trying to leverage more in person strategies to mitigate the in group bias, preformed stereotypes, and bias toward amygdaloid activation.
i could never try to get a girl IRL jfl how does that even work:Comfy:

i could never try to get a girl IRL jfl how does that even work:Comfy:
Veganmaxx by going to vegan meetups where there are more hot girls than guys

• JFL
Reactions: thegoat

View attachment 1379834

yes but most ppl will never believe u as they don't leave their basement

• +1
Reactions: chadsmith
Veganmaxx by going to vegan meetups where there are more hot girls than guys
Chad will walk in eating a hamburger and still cuck you