If you are white and not tanned you are literally digging your own grave

Deleted member 13994

Deleted member 13994

Kraken
Do you realize how much better you look with a bit of sun? Natural is the best but tanning lotions if not overdone can make your skin glow

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, AscendingHero, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 16 others
True ive seen alot of white girls tanning themselves

Natural tanning is best tbh

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, AscendingHero, Kilimanjaro and 8 others
True ive seen alot of white girls tanning themselves

Natural tanning is best tbh
true but some people burn instead of tanning so they need to rely on fake tan

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
It's over for whites in 2021

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, joeveniro, SkinjobCatastrophe and 3 others
cry for my halstatt pheno deathnic
3fusvf5yc4071

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, randomvanish, Deleted member 12002 and 7 others
Whites have to spend time and money to look less white
Fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Toth's thot, tyronelite and 5 others
Fuck
Its just sitting out in the sun. Its not like it requires much effort

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
imo dark featured people should be slightly more on the pale side and light featured people should be slightly more on the tan side

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
Fuck
white people can never look ethnic w a tan cuz different undertone

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, OOGABOOGA, joeveniro and 3 others
A tan is a huge boost to your smv.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 9890 and 6 others
Depends on your pheno

a Italian or green wouldn’t need to tan as they darken up very easy and are always olive but if your Northern European you would look slightly better with a slight tan

• +1
JBM ( Just Be Med)

• +1
SMV min. Women like Pale white boys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and SkinjobCatastrophe
Just got a spray tan.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, OOGABOOGA and SkinjobCatastrophe
Lmao tanning turned Chico into an oldcel and completely fuked his collagen

He’s 30 but still it’s the tanning because he’s outside in every single pic shirtless lmao

he literally lost all glow from tanning and dht. and no it’s not from age cause I’ve seen some chico look alikes in there 30s and they still can pass for early 20s

• +1
What's the best way to tan? Spray tan, tanning oils, natural, etc?

Lmao tanning turned Chico into an oldcel and completely fuked his collagen

He’s 30 but still it’s the tanning because he’s outside in every single pic shirtless lmao

he literally lost all glow from tanning and dht. and no it’s not from age cause I’ve seen some chico look alikes in there 30s and they still can pass for early 20s
Tanning is only bad for high collagen pretty boys. This is Gandy at 30 after regular tanning. He doesn't look any older than the average 30 year old.

BOB57k6CUAAzGxA

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 9890, Deleted member 10367 and 1 other person
Just be brown is the new just be white

• +1
Maybe this sounds low iq autismo but how do you get tanned just by sitting in the sun? When I sit in the sun for even just 15 or 20 minutes I get sunburned, really bad red sunburns. Do you have to sit in a less sunny area, or just only spend like 5 minutes at a time in the sun until you get tanned? I see all these white people getting tanned so it cant be that hard or maybe it just has to do with your skin genetics like some white people just cant really tan, they only get burned?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 10367, sorrowfulsad and 1 other person
Maybe this sounds low iq autismo but how do you get tanned just by sitting in the sun? When I sit in the sun for even just 15 or 20 minutes I get sunburned, really bad red sunburns. Do you have to sit in a less sunny area, or just only spend like 5 minutes at a time in the sun until you get tanned? I see all these white people getting tanned so it cant be that hard or maybe it just has to do with your skin genetics like some white people just cant really tan, they only get burned?
use sunscreen :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, tyronelite and gamma
Do tanning little and often. If you fail to tan you might need to use fake tan. Take beta carotene supplements too.

• +1
whats the thing with fake tan?
if someone will touch my hand or smth will his hand go brown as if he touches makeup or somethig like that?
and does it dissapear after taking a shower?
stick to clothes?

whats the thing with fake tan?
if someone will touch my hand or smth will his hand go brown as if he touches makeup or somethig like that?
and does it dissapear after taking a shower?
stick to clothes?
no i use fake tan drops from collistar that tan you overtime

• +1
Reactions: newperson, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 13994
lol over for your jbw card then
asian (including indian) foids are gonna hate you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
Use beta carotene tbh

Lol yeah just age your skin away in the Sun, And fake tan looks fake and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Melanotan! I’m majority Irish and pale af. The shit is helping me a lot this year

• +1
Melanotan! I’m majority Irish and pale af. The shit is helping me a lot this year
where do you live? If in the UK where did you order your melanotan

Yes but at what cost. Tanning causes u to age if im not mistaken.

With looksmaxing comes knowledge you cant always apply. This is yet an example. Tan to boost SMV short term, or use sunscreen daily and stay pale, but have good skin in ur 30s and 40s. Jesus idk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10367

With looksmaxing comes knowledge you cant always apply. This is yet an example. Tan to boost SMV short term, or use sunscreen daily and stay pale, but have good skin in ur 30s and 40s. Jesus idk
Low iq

Just tan for 30 min a day + use beta carotene.

Yea bro slay in your 30s and 40s, fuck your prime years!

Just inject MT 2 and tan ffs. Minimal damage

nice example with four subhumans :feelsokman:

tbh if you can slay pale then it's best to not fuck your skin up too much. anyway some sun exposure is definitely healthy even if palemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: homesick
tbh if you can slay pale then it's best to not fuck your skin up too much. anyway some sun exposure is definitely healthy even if palemaxxing
inject MT 2 then you can have both

I'm not saying that, but I also think your underestimating the pros that comes with still being good looking with nice skin in ur 30s+. however i think u should prioritize not being pale in ur teens / early 20s over perfect skin later in life