If you arent a joo and you don't hate jooz, YOU MUST HATE YOURSELF

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
The one thing I hate more than those beak nosed irritating jews themselves are non jews that don't hate them and defend them. They are the ultimate self haters. Jews only exist to make everyone else miserable, so why the fuck would anyone not hate them? Every single bad thing in history if you do a bit of digging you'll find a jew was behind it. Every last bad thing involving modern society including all the dating apps, and the virgin male shaming, the fat girl praising, the covid vaccines, you can go look up who the CEOs of those companies are and you'll see that every single one of them is a joo with a stupid punchable hook nose included. Its literally 100% them, i struggled to find even a single non jew involved in these things or leading the companies causing it. Just the mere sight of one if them makes me sick. They are the enemy of all mankind. Even if a hot 10/10 jew whore said she'd like to date me, i would tell her to fuck off. No joke. The only girls i would outright reject are mobidly obese girls and all jew girls. So if you are not one of them and you don't hate them, then you must hate yourself. Period!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GripMaxxing, TheEndHasNoEnd, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 2 others
I dont hate joos nor do i defend them. i realise they have and continue to cause a lot of travesties in the world but what do i gain from hating them. Nothing. Nothing will change and they will keep on jooing. Living my best life in spite of them is the way to go and making sure i instil morals in my future children that arent degenerate is all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
“literally 100% of bad things were done by jews”

okay bud :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
“literally 100% of bad things were done by jews”

okay bud :feelsokman:
Not 100% but 90% of cases where i look into some sort of negative thing particularly in the west, surprise surprise i find its one of them as expected

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
I dont hate joos nor do i defend them. i realise they have and continue to cause a lot of travesties in the world but what do i gain from hating them. Nothing. Nothing will change and they will keep on jooing. Living my best life in spite of them is the way to go and making sure i instil morals in my future children that arent degenerate is all that matters.
Well sadly they are making life harder and harder to live to the fullest. Sure you might be right, that there's no point in hating, but it's exceedingly hard not to

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
@Rothschild Thots

Being "anti-semitic" is the natural logical reaction upon learning the truth. The truth is "anti-semitic" which is why Jews literally send people to prison under the pretense of "hate speech" so people won't dare speak it.

@Rothschild Thots
he is living in denial, cum skins are the real trouble makers.
joos and indians had arrange marriages, only cum skins had to date and shit, flirt like stupid romeo juliet lmao.

cum skins are responsible for everything, they built our modern world which no shy of problems.

if you take a look back, arrange marriages meant that everyone will get a spouse no matter how ugly that person is, this was never the culture of cum skins tho, in their culture they would just try to flirt and get a woman, just for the sake of love and quick lust.

meanwhile in asia and jooish culture, picking was far more accurate because it was not based on muh love, but was based on finding the right partner suitable for long term companionship, this is why family values are better in jooish and asian cultures, they find wives which suits them and not just because she looked good or muh genetics.

cum skins are super low IQ, their entire philosophy is flawed.

he is living in denial, cum skins are the real trouble makers.
joos and indians had arrange marriages, only cum skins had to date and shit, flirt like stupid romeo juliet lmao.

cum skins are responsible for everything, they built our modern world which no shy of problems.

if you take a look back, arrange marriages meant that everyone will get a spouse no matter how ugly that person is, this was never the culture of cum skins tho, in their culture they would just try to flirt and get a woman, just for the sake of love and quick lust.

meanwhile in asia and jooish culture, picking was far more accurate because it was not based on muh love, but was based on finding the right partner suitable for long term companionship, this is why family values are better in jooish and asian cultures, they find wives which suits them and not just because she looked good or muh genetics.

cum skins are super low IQ, their entire philosophy is flawed.
Sorry buddy, but it was your joo people who invented tinder and Instagram and onlyfans (all 3 have joo founders and CEOs) and this is a fact. Which means it's your people that put us in this situation. Im not fond of regular European cum skins either but their culture was high class, sophisticated, and elegant all the way up until the 1960s when YOUR PEOPLE started that whole trash hippy movement because the person that organized that stupid woodstock festival of 1969 was a joo, and the summer of stupid love in SF 1967 was also organized by a JOO go look it up. That is what caused the west to turn into the feminist shithole it is today. That was when it pivoted towards degenerate.

Im not fond of regular European cum skins either but their culture was high class, sophisticated, and elegant all the way up until the 1960s
lol no, you are suffering because of cum skins, cum skins made ethnics lower class, not joos, white supremacism was started by cum skins and not by joos.

lol no, you are suffering because of cum skins, cum skins made ethnics lower class, not joos, white supremacism was started by cum skins and not by joos.
jews are white

azkhenazi jews are European in ancestry
I have lived in Israel and can't differentiate between a non jew and azkheazi jew
yes but they do not look like europeans, you can easily differentiate between a joo and a white

azkhenazi jews are European in ancestry
I have lived in Israel and can't differentiate between a non jew and azkheazi jew
i can easily do it

Why do Jews run the world if most of them are ugly big nose manlets? It kind of rules out the “chads rule the world” narrative.

Last edited: