If you aren’t chad just do this

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Accept that you can looksmax to above average looking and that that’s enough.

Accept that you can still have a good life being above average looking and having other things going for you (money, friends/family, personality/mentality, etc)

Obsessing over being a chad when you aren’t one will ultimately destroy your mentality and lead to a life of depression and potentially suicide.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Stallone, Deleted member 9568 and 28 others
Yeah, hopefully mogging normies is enough.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne

Accept that you can still have a good life being above average looking and having other things going for you (money, friends/family, personality/mentality, etc)

Obsessing over being a chad when you aren’t one will ultimately destroy your mentality and lead to a life of depression and potentially suicide.
High iqcel. I realised last night that unless you're cold approaching being nt is 95% of pulling.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, JamesHowlett and EverythingMattersCel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754

One of the best posts in this forum, not kidding (y)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 13197, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Hmm. Are you a normie?
Slightly more detailed thread on the experience

What if I can't? :feelswhy:
Vast majority of men with hardmaxxing + softmaxxing to the fullest can reach above average. You need to be near deformed to not, which is only a minority of men.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 13197 and NoPainNoChick
Vast majority of men with hardmaxxing + softmaxxing to the fullest can reach above average. You need to be near deformed to not, which is only a minority of men.
I hope so. But some stuff is complicated or impossible to fix (eyes, ratios), so sometimes I have doubts.
I don't care about being Chad, I just want to stop being the ugly guy on every group photos. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: cedb445, JamesHowlett and Deleted member 13824
I will be chad when i have square jaw

I hope so. But some stuff is complicated or impossible to fix (eyes, ratios), so sometimes I have doubts.
I don't care about being Chad, I just want to stop being the ugly guy on every group photos. :feelswah:
You can be above average looking without perfect eyes.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
i can looksmax to chad, and i will eventually mean hopefully

Obsessing over being a chad when you aren’t one will ultimately destroy your mentality and lead to a l
this

unironically you need to be delusional that you are the shit in every way

while we can be objective and measure looks, you don't want to be comparing yourself like that to others in day to day life

you just want to be deluded you are completely the shit

completely inside your own reality

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 13197 and JamesHowlett

while we can be objective and measure looks, you don't want to be comparing yourself like that to others in day to day life

Literally just be confident

Confidence is very important, chads not needing it doesn’t disprove the importance of it.

It’s like saying hair doesn’t matter because Meeks exists; retarded logic that will get you nowhere.

cope, living the chad life is literally the only life worth living

Delusional :ROFLMAO:
How can looksmaxers ever be satisfied coping as a PSL3 after taking the :blackpill:
If you are going to cope so hard without ascending then why even bother looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: JamesHowlett
If you develop depression from the truth it was over regardless, enjoy the day to day cope, it always runs out.
Imagine thinking you aren’t depressed when obsessing about chad

Chad or death.
I want stacey not becky.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, Yerico7 and zeke714

• JFL
Reactions: JamesHowlett