If you can afford a place for £5200 per month in London you can bag yourself a MTB curry

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Jfl at putting $ in title instead of the 'superior' £

Attachments

• 1688936482257.png
    1688936482257.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, Xangsane, justinzayn and 1 other person
il_570xN.3232249980_o76g.jpg

nothing tops a man and his bud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, justinzayn and LooksOrDeath
forum users are thinking about the most autistic shit while watching completely normal videos

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bushman, YabadiDabado, Staceymaxxing and 13 others
all that yet she would kill to lick homeless chads unwashed asshole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459, Artemis, ROTTING and 5 others
forum users are thinking about the most autistic shit while watching completely normal videos
she mogs him signifivantly bet the commrnts talk about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and gribsufer1
  • +1
Reactions: ascension
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis
not really, she's just a little better looking,
You're right. I just changed title. She is makeupmaxxed and mogs him which makes her look better and gives her halo.

He wouldn't be fucking her if he wasn't rich. His looksmatch is a landwhale.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and LooksOrDeath
that guy is fat ltn she is slim htb mogs him to gandyheaven
he's not fat, and average looking for his ethnicity. Such matches are pretty common

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
You're right. I just changed title. She is makeupmaxxed and mogs him which makes her look better and gives her halo.
yea you made @gribsufer1 here a lil too excited tho

The couple who agreed to a YouTube shorts video about their house being posted seeing themselves being analysed on obscure incel forums

202CB6CE E447 444B 91B5 064804BF63E4

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Artemis, ROTTING and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, rand anon, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
@gribsufer1 none in the top 100 comments. There's 800 comments, ofc you'll see a couple comments mention it, but its not signifcant enough,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, aspiringexcel and gribsufer1
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Such matches are common, south asians value financial wealth much more than physical attractiveness.
They're no different from whites. They want the holy trinity: tall, gl and rich.

However curries are the least likely to have any of those three. Especially in UK.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and rand anon
? she is just mtb-htb , im saying curries are ugly
they're worse than whites obv but she isnt 1 in a million

Seriously think about what you're saying. If a high mtb indian is 1 in a million, what does that make the average indians psl rating? Below a truecel.

They're no different from whites. They want the holy trinity: tall, gl and rich.

However curries are the least likely to have any of those three. Especially in UK.
In their culture they prefer financial stability. Most marriages are decided by the parents who would rather marry their daughter to an ugly 50 year old who is rich than someone of similiar age.
This culture overrides female nature, rarely any indian girl will forsake her family to marry who she wants

In their culture they prefer financial stability. Most marriages are decided by the parents who would rather marry their daughter to an ugly 50 year old who is rich than someone of similiar age.
This culture overrides female nature, rarely any indian girl will forsake her family to marry who she wants
I can tell you ain't curry.

You are talking about arranged marriage nigga. The men end up settling for that because they get rejected left, right and centre by every foid.

These western born curries are no different to white hoes. Only difference is they're less degenerate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
I can tell you ain't curry.

You are talking about arranged marriage nigga. The men end up settling for that because they get rejected left, right and centre by every foid.

These western born curries are no different to white hoes. Only difference is they're less degenerate.
i thoight he was curry

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and SecularIslamist
Her skin color alone mogs him to the slums of bihar and back. If he wants to keep her from cheating on with some random white chad roadie, he better bleach himself to her color at the very least. He does seem tall for a curry tho so hes got that going for him.

Last edited:
  • +1
would rather stay truecel

• JFL
She's MTB and curry. I'm not simping. I'm just saying she has unlimited SMV and fogs most curries.
Shes literally not MTB as a curry at all, this foid is nothing less than HTB by curry standards lol i dont think you've actually walked around the streets of india lol, (Neither have I but my mom has goes back to curryland like once every year or so and she regularly records videos of her going down the street and you can see plenty of people pass by them and your average curry from what i can see are literally brown and dark brown ugly shitskins.)

• JFL

i thought uk curries were loaded?

• Hmm...
would rather stay truecel
Cope shes a slim/skinny lightbrowish/lightskin and HTB at the very least by curry standards and she mogs u to death, you would be an idiot to ever deny this curry foid. I myself can only ever hope to get a foid like this, AFTER bleaching myself and getting surgeries.

You just know that she bosses him around all the time jfl

• +1
that guy is fat ltn she is slim htb mogs him to gandyheaven
hes not ltn by curry standards tbh, hes at the very least normie, hes just dark brown plus out of shape. He is her looksmatch he just needs to bleach himself and lose the weight/ get in shape ASAP.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Cope shes a slim/skinny lightbrowish/lightskin and HTB at the very least by curry standards and she mogs u to death, you would be an idiot to ever deny this curry foid. I myself can only ever hope to get a foid like this, AFTER bleaching myself and getting surgeries.
No I wouldn't jfl, and no she doesn't, in smv yeah water but not in looks

I myself can only ever hope to get a foid like this, AFTER bleaching myself and getting surgeries.
over for u if u need surgeries to get poojeetas. I'm getting rhino and genio only for the huwhite and latina kweens that I appeal too

No I wouldn't jfl, and no she doesn't, in smv yeah water but not in looks

over for u if u need surgeries to get poojeetas. I'm getting rhino and genio only for the huwhite and latina kweens that I appeal too
Its not just for curry foids lol, im attracted to whites, latinas, and lightskin/lightbrown skinny slim curry foids like the one in the vid. I could probably get a fellow shitskin normie looking curryfoid if i tried but i dont want to curse my children by being ugly curries in the west therefore have to live the same shit life i had to. Nic Kaufmann children or death tbh.

I could probably get a fellow shitskin normie looking curryfoid if i tried but i dont want to curse my children by being ugly curries in the west therefore have to live the same shit life i had to.
Based
but then why'd u say this
I myself can only ever hope to get a foid like this, AFTER bleaching myself and getting surgeries
lightskin/lightbrown skinny slim curry foids like the one in the vid
she rly isn't anything special

Based
but then why'd u say this

she rly isn't anything special
She is literally a HTB lightskin/lightbrown curry foid lmao what are you talking about bhai. Lmao dont u live in curryland lol, how are you telling me right now that she does not mog the average shitskin foid that you walk by on a daily basis.

lol curry girls like thst are 1 in a million
not really, my sis mogs her, shes lighter than this foid and has a more defined sharper jawline. Id say this curry foid is probably in the top 30% of curry foids tbh.

She is literally a HTB lightskin/lightbrown curry foid lmao what are you talking about bhai.

No she isn't lol
Lmao dont u live in curryland lol, how are you telling me right now that she does not mog the average shitskin foid that you walk by on a daily basis.
I'm from california, born and raised

K look at these delhi interview videos tbh. And tell me that your average curry foid isnt a literal brown ugly shitskin. BTW THIS LITERALLY DELHI.

Oh lol nvm :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

who cares about what the avg curry foid looks like in curryland though
Oh lol nvm :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
and I thought I told u awhile back lmao

i thought uk curries were loaded?
He'll fucking no. We have the lowest education achievements amongst Pakis/Bengalis. However Indians financially mog us back to 1947 with their wealth.

She is literally a HTB lightskin/lightbrown curry foid lmao what are you talking about bhai. Lmao dont u live in curryland lol, how are you telling me right now that she does not mog the average shitskin foid that you walk by on a daily basis.
She is makeupmaxxed tho. I also thought she was HTB as well but then changed my mind.

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon

Im literally saying that the girl in OPs vid mogs the average curry girl and that shes lighter than them so....???? 🤨 🤨 🤨

Lmao u prolly did i have bad memory tbh 😭😭:lul:

• +1
FUCK YOU(unless darkskin latina)

• Love it