“If you can do muscle ups, you know you met the minimum female gaze physique requirements”

Muscle ups for female gaze?

• Yes, it’s a good target to meet female gaze

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • No, it’s excessive for female gaze

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No, you must be larger for female gaze

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters
Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
An extreme generalisation of course but it requires both strength, leanness and a strong focus on all the important aesthetic muscles of the upper body.

As a standard it takes the “bloat lord cope factor” out of goals based on weight lifted.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Danish_Retard, Kerbouchard and 2 others
Nah I've seen guys with minimal muscle be able to do them just off being lighter

• +1
Reactions: brianxx, T50 Mogger, Danish_Retard and 5 others
I think a better way to evaluate it would be on how you look instead of performance, if you look like a Calvin klein or Aber Crombe and fitch model then u are good

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Danish_Retard, SoberAndRetarded and 4 others
OP if you had a dollar for every 130lbs 6'2 prettyboy lanklet who slays you could finally afford every surgery you need

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Allornothing, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 2 others
I know a guy who is 6 foot and extremely skinny and a friend of mine who coaches him tells me that he can do like 4 of them. A more accurate predicament would be if you can bench 80kg 1RM and do like 12 pull-ups at 12% body fat then you are fully femgazed maxed. The same guy who coaches that guy can hit those numbers and his physique is perfect for attracting women (even though he thinks he is skinny af).

you won't get physique halo if you don't look like you lift in a shirt

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
I know a guy who is 6 foot and extremely skinny and a friend of mine who coaches him tells me that he can do like 4 of them. A more accurate predicament would be if you can bench 80kg 1RM and do like 12 pull-ups at 12% body fat then you are fully femgazed maxed. The same guy who coaches that guy can hit those numbers and his physique is perfect for attracting women (even though he thinks he is skinny af).
i can do 100kg bench at 60kg bodyweight and 20 pullups and i'm maximum 12% bf.

however i don't look femalegazemaxxed because of my narrow shoulders and shit chest insertions.

• +1
Reactions: ZeroTwo
i can do 100kg bench at 60kg bodyweight and 20 pullups and i'm maximum 12% bf.

however i don't look femalegazemaxxed because of my narrow shoulders and shit chest insertions.
Then I must be blessed I can only bench 62.5kg and can do only 4-5 pull-ups and I framemog the majority of males my age (16). Bideltoid of 18.5 inches give or take 0.25 with my arms as close to my body as possible. I got told multiple times that I look like I work out and were asking for my program and shit by both friends, acquaintances, and random women who I've never spoken to at parties. My skull circumference is 22.5 inches at 5'8.

• WTF
Reactions: orangomango2003
Then I must be blessed I can only bench 62.5kg and can do only 4-5 pull-ups and I framemog the majority of males my age (16). Bideltoid of 18.5 inches give or take 0.25 with my arms as close to my body as possible. I got told multiple times that I look like I work out and were asking for my program and shit by both friends, acquaintances, and random women who I've never spoken to at parties. My skull circumference is 22.5 inches at 5'8.
i have 16 inch bideltoid nigga

• +1
i have 16 inch bideltoid nigga
Want to also know something funny. I went to my father to help me measure it accurately to know for certain with markers and shit. I actually got 56 cm or 22 inches. Now this also may not be 100% accurate so let's say 21. No wonder, almost all of my fucking clothes are extremely loose around the waist and tight around the upper area. Anyways enough with the useless bragging, I feel your pain bro though, maybe you are tall or something to counteract this negative. Be proud of your progress you have made in the gym even if your frame is subpar. Good luck out there!

I don't even know what a muscle up is.

one of your actually legit threads

consider making more like this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 29796
Bullshit. I was 6’2 140 pounds and I was able to do them.

I’m 215 now and far more superior in strength and size and I can’t do them anymore.

It’s not a sign that you’re hot, it’s a sign that you know how to perform that exercise and that you trained for it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and orangomango2003
Are there any people that can perform that technique that don't look aesthetically pleasing?

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
Want to also know something funny. I went to my father to help me measure it accurately to know for certain with markers and shit. I actually got 56 cm or 22 inches. Now this also may not be 100% accurate so let's say 21. No wonder, almost all of my fucking clothes are extremely loose around the waist and tight around the upper area. Anyways enough with the useless bragging, I feel your pain bro though, maybe you are tall or something to counteract this negative. Be proud of your progress you have made in the gym even if your frame is subpar. Good luck out there!
the reason my shoulders are narrow is because i'm short (short people have more narrow shoulders and i'm 5'7). i do have an 8 inch BWC and i look good without a shirt because my hips are narrow too.

it's just so painful to see 16 year old 6'2 boys with 20 inch+ bideltoid who never worked out in their life and still get pussy even though they have dirty skin and don't wash their hair. i'm here tryharding and stressing about my looks while they eat high tier pussy.

i do have some hope that my shoulders will get broader since i'm a late bloomer (20 now) and clavicle grows until at least 22 and for me probably longer. will start mk677 in a few months.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ZeroTwo

I can bench 100kg 1RM and do 15 pull up reps but my body fat is more like 15% these days I believe. I cannot do a muscle up however. I also don’t believe I could do 15 straight bar dips.

I’m quite heavy in my legs though, despite never training them. This means I need an even stronger upper body to compensate, which again makes me thing muscle ups are a good standard.

Perhaps there is a question of strict form as well. Swinging around like a retard to gain momentum for the transition is one way to do a muscle up but I don’t approve it.

• +1
the reason my shoulders are narrow is because i'm short (short people have more narrow shoulders and i'm 5'7). i do have an 8 inch BWC and i look good without a shirt because my hips are narrow too.

it's just so painful to see 16 year old 6'2 boys with 20 inch+ bideltoid who never worked out in their life and still get pussy even though they have dirty skin and don't wash their hair. i'm here tryharding and stressing about my looks while they eat high tier pussy.

i do have some hope that my shoulders will get broader since i'm a late bloomer (20 now) and clavicle grows until at least 22 and for me probably longer. will start mk677 in a few months.
My dad is also short and is wide as fuck. It's not because of that probably because of genes. And yeah you are right for height to halo you you need to be at least HTN in the face and at least an average frame. It's pretty overrated imo. I am 5'8 as well and have only been called short a few times in my life never by women tho, only by Tall MTNS whose only positive attribute is their stature.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and orangomango2003
I can bench 100kg 1RM and do 15 pull up reps but my body fat is more like 15% these days I believe. I cannot do a muscle up however. I also don’t believe I could do 15 straight bar dips.

I’m quite heavy in my legs though, despite never training them. This means I need an even stronger upper body to compensate, which again makes me thing muscle ups are a good standard.

Perhaps there is a question of strict form as well. Swinging around like a retard to gain momentum for the transition is one way to do a muscle up but I don’t approve it.
How can you do 15 pull-ups but not 15 dips? Those are way easier, for me at least.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Bullshit. I was 6’2 140 pounds and I was able to do them.

I’m 215 now and far more superior in strength and size and I can’t do them anymore.

It’s not a sign that you’re hot, it’s a sign that you know how to perform that exercise and that you trained for it.
Are you bloatmaxxed now or same bf % ?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Are you bloatmaxxed now or same bf % ?
At 140 I was 15% body fat. Now I’m 20% 215. Not fat but you can have a rough idea of how much muscle I put on.

• +1
Reactions: Kerbouchard
How can you do 15 pull-ups but not 15 dips? Those are way easier, for me at least.

Unsure, possibly a lack of shoulder strength. Sadly now my weakest muscle group.

• +1
There's little twinks at my climbing gym who can do a bunch of muscle ups. It's a lot of skill and the push portion isn't really hard at all.

An extreme generalisation of course but it requires both strength, leanness and a strong focus on all the important aesthetic muscles of the upper body.

As a standard it takes the “bloat lord cope factor” out of goals based on weight lifted.
it dosent take that much force tbh. its jsut a. pullup, then doing a dip. the trick is with the form

• +1
Reactions: brianxx