If you come to Balkan, we'd beat the shit out of you and shatter your skull into pieces

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
The most violent place in the world. If you don't have Balkan ancestry, then you are automatically low T, kill yourself

Tourists, prettyboys and any person who doesn't fit into the male gaze gets his head smashed against the wall by low inhib Balkan niggers

Only Russian people and Balkan people are high T, i don't care what anyone says. You are delusional if you say otherwise.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, ItsOver.com and the BULL
Why would I come to balkan?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
i'm a manlet in balkans its over

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
south america is much worse

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
thanks for the high iq posts ada mustang

The most violent place in the world. If you don't have Balkan ancestry, then you are automatically low T, kill yourself

Tourists, prettyboys and any person who doesn't fit into the male gaze gets his head smashed against the wall by low inhib Balkan niggers

Only Russian people and Balkan people are high T, i don't care what anyone says. You are delusional if you say otherwise.
I wouldn't say all of balkans are like this, romanians are gypsies and albanians are weak fags. greece is also gay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Gargantuan and Chintuck22
Average serbian looks like this...:unsure:
20220522 115920

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19301, Deleted member 15390 and 7 others
But, why tho :feelshaha:

Sadly this man has Kleinefelters syndrome
Kline...-what??

Bro miss me with this nerd shit and phrases, in Balkan we beat the shit out of people who are nerdy and sophisticated

• +1
ok bro we got it you don't get pussy with your ugly ass hooked noses no need to ragequit

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
in SA they are gonna slit your throat regardless of how you look lmao
SA are all 5ft4 nigglets who look like cringe tryhard kids + they are inbreds

Balkan Chads are all over 6ft1+ with robust antropometry and of dark triad demenaour, it's so occasional to kill someone in Kosovo

• JFL
the more subhuman is a race the more they want to kill you
Wrong. :bluepill:

The more high T the race, the more they want to kill you.

• +1
then 5'2" ethnic framelet castizos are giga high t according to you
Na not really, but Russian people and Balkan people have miracle to be robust and emotionless which is why they are high T. Niggers on the other hand are estrogenic but they deserve bronze medal after their white counterparts; Balkans and Russians jfl

• +1
Na not really, but Russian people and Balkan people have miracle to be robust and emotionless which is why they are high T. Niggers on the other hand are estrogenic but they deserve bronze medal after their white counterparts; Balkans and Russians jfl
dc nigga. we're in the first world here we live good lifes don't need to do this shit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: we go in the rings if we want to fight

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
dc nigga. we're in the first world here we live good lifes don't need to do this shit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: we go in the rings if we want to fight
Russia is so low inhib that they attacked another country and nobody can do anything to Russian ppl

If you still think that there is someone more high T than Russians, then you are living in another realm

Russia is so low inhib that they attacked another country and nobody can do anything to Russian ppl

If you still think that there is someone more high T than Russians, then you are living in another realm
yeah because your president is schizo enough to actually drop a bombs. we just want to live nigga
i understand that subhumans have nothing to lose so they just want to watch the world burn

Balkan Niggas thugmaxxing all day and then wonder why their countries a shithole

I’m coming to the balkans to geomax and slay prime Balkan women

SA are all 5ft4 nigglets who look like cringe tryhard kids + they are inbreds

Balkan Chads are all over 6ft1+ with robust antropometry and of dark triad demenaour, it's so occasional to kill someone in Kosovo
Do you really think your physique matters in a place like South America?
Where do you think all the cocaine consumed by European countries comes from?
From Peru, Colombia, Ecuador, go there one day and all your Balkan friends the next day will be hanging upside down for trying to be the bad guys.

I live in Argentina and you don't even have an idea of how criminals are here.

Your physique is a drive to be killed, if you try to be a bad boy it won't work, you will be shot and left in a ditch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15390 and Mewton
im in montenegro and im going to sneak into serbia to finish my work with the people

Do you really think your physique matters in a place like South America?
Where do you think all the cocaine consumed by European countries comes from?
From Peru, Colombia, Ecuador, go there one day and all your Balkan friends the next day will be hanging upside down for trying to be the bad guys.

I live in Argentina and you don't even have an idea of how criminals are here.

Your physique is a drive to be killed, if you try to be a bad boy it won't work, you will be shot and left in a ditch.
latino niggas are the most dangerous people on the planet, I’ve heard even the damn Mexican government is scared of the Mexican cartel. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Zylk