If you could get two girls to agree to have a threesome with you at regular intervals, you could fuck many more girls by documenting it

6ft4

Kraken
First you must find two girls willing to have a threesome with you, their looks level is irrelevant so long as their body is decent
I would suggest the best way to achieve this is by searching for girls who claim to be bisexual on dating apps.
You slay the first one a couple of times then ask her if she is open to having a threesome with you with another girl and she can help you to find the other girl for a threesome because she acts as preselection proof to make things easier
You could both go on a dating app and the girl tries match with bisexual girls and you try match with the same girl as well
Once the first girl matches with the new girl she speaks to her more and she can either ask her to meet for a sexual encounter just with her and later convince her to do a threesome with you or she can ask her off the bat if she is interested in the threesome by showing her your pics if you haven't managed to match with her on the dating app already

The next step is the threesome, but the crucial part is that you get them to agree to being recorded and posting it on your snapchat story (you can just claim it's going on your private story of a few people)
Presumably they wont want their face shown so everything you record to post on your snap story can be done in doggystyle or other positions where face doesn't show. If they are attractive facially it will be a halo if they agree to show their face in the video.

Now the snapchat account. What you need to do is make a new snapchat account and use it to only add girls you find online who you would like to fuck.
You will be actively talking to as many of them as possible and "grafting" them but getting cunts to meet up is tedious so this is where the ace up your sleeve comes in
You have 10 girls you've been talking to for the past week on your snapchat, next thing you do is put up a story of the 2 girls in your room clothed with a caption like "when a baddie comes thru and she brings a friend" gigacringe lingo but it has it's place
You next snap story will be a black screen with "click off now if you don't wanna see NSFW content"
This may seem unnecesary but it will get them intriuged and prepare them for some degeneracy
Your next snap will be a video of the 2 girls laying down in doggystyle position while you're fucking one of them, then switch over to fuck the other one
If you wanna come off as cocky, talk during the vid or put captions on the vids and after putting up a few video stories of fucking you can put up the cumshot.

Women get turned on by seeing others having sex (particularly MFF threesome) so this will make them rank you as infinitely higher value than they considered you before they discovered you just have random threesomes

The key is that the story is posted in real time and it's not a video posted from camera roll or else it looks try hard coz you're posting something from the past and it's not spontaneous
It will also be a halo that it's on your public story and you didn't add a bunch of girls to your private story which they will then assume was specifically so they see the videos.
The will assume that they are the last thing on your mind and that you're a high status exhibitionist when it comes to sex

Now you get some girls that unadd you but after some have seen your large penis in action they will simply message you the next day asking you to come over. You fuck every girl you can until every girl has been fucked or the convo has fizzled out
You will then remove all friends you have on that snapchat account and start adding fresh girls to speak to
Lets say 3 weeks has passed since you had last had the threesome. You arrange for the threesome to repeat again with a fresh batch of girls to view your story

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Melo95, Deleted member and 6 others
i read the whole thing but i forgot to pause my hardcore minecraft world and a creeper killed me. over

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 18032, Deleted member and 12 others
no threesomes for my 5'5

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 13787
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
tagging you to assess my gigaAspie theory #648

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
Easier said than done

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
First you must find two girls willing to have a threesome with you, their looks level is irrelevant so long as their body is decent
I would suggest the best way to achieve this is by searching for girls who claim to be bisexual on dating apps.
You slay the first one a couple of times then ask her if she is open to having a threesome with you with another girl and she can help you to find the other girl for a threesome because she acts as preselection proof to make things easier
You could both go on a dating app and the girl tries match with bisexual girls and you try match with the same girl as well
Once the first girl matches with the new girl she speaks to her more and she can either ask her to meet for a sexual encounter just with her and later convince her to do a threesome with you or she can ask her off the bat if she is interested in the threesome by showing her your pics if you haven't managed to match with her on the dating app already

The next step is the threesome, but the crucial part is that you get them to agree to being recorded and posting it on your snapchat story (you can just claim it's going on your private story of a few people)
Presumably they wont want their face shown so everything you record to post on your snap story can be done in doggystyle or other positions where face doesn't show. If they are attractive facially it will be a halo if they agree to show their face in the video.

Now the snapchat account. What you need to do is make a new snapchat account and use it to only add girls you find online who you would like to fuck.
You will be actively talking to as many of them as possible and "grafting" them but getting cunts to meet up is tedious so this is where the ace up your sleeve comes in
You have 10 girls you've been talking to for the past week on your snapchat, next thing you do is put up a story of the 2 girls in your room clothed with a caption like "when a baddie comes thru and she brings a friend" gigacringe lingo but it has it's place
You next snap story will be a black screen with "click off now if you don't wanna see NSFW content"
This may seem unnecesary but it will get them intriuged and prepare them for some degeneracy
Your next snap will be a video of the 2 girls laying down in doggystyle position while you're fucking one of them, then switch over to fuck the other one
If you wanna come off as cocky, talk during the vid or put captions on the vids and after putting up a few video stories of fucking you can put up the cumshot.

Women get turned on by seeing others having sex (particularly MFF threesome) so this will make them rank you as infinitely higher value than they considered you before they discovered you just have random threesomes

The key is that the story is posted in real time and it's not a video posted from camera roll or else it looks try hard coz you're posting something from the past and it's not spontaneous
It will also be a halo that it's on your public story and you didn't add a bunch of girls to your private story which they will then assume was specifically so they see the videos.
The will assume that they are the last thing on your mind and that you're a high status exhibitionist when it comes to sex

Now you get some girls that unadd you but after some have seen your large penis in action they will simply message you the next day asking you to come over. You fuck every girl you can until every girl has been fucked or the convo has fizzled out
You will then remove all friends you have on that snapchat account and start adding fresh girls to speak to
Lets say 3 weeks has passed since you had last had the threesome. You arrange for the threesome to repeat again with a fresh batch of girls to view your story
caged at "when a baddie comes thru and she brings a friend"

legit though, Jay Alvarrez has girls lining up for him to slay them since his sextape with Sveta Bilyalova leaked

I'm too high inhib to ever post anything like that online but I can see it working for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and 6ft4
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
caged at "when a baddie comes thru and she brings a friend"

legit though, Jay Alvarrez has girls lining up for him to slay them since his sextape with Sveta Bilyalova leaked

I'm too high inhib to ever post anything like that online but I can see it working for sure
I'd like to be able to do this but I get no matches online, think I'll have to keep ascending.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
First you must find two girls willing to have a threesome with you
Not doable. Next time try to suggest something that's not way out of reach of most people on here.

I'd like to be able to do this but I get no matches online, think I'll have to keep ascending.
if that's your physique in your avi you need to use some shirtless photos if you don't already
ignore the copers, if you're lean and muscular and have a shirtless pic it does help

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
if you are capable of getting a threesome you wouldn't need these retarded tactics to slay. dumb ass thread

Idk man I once snapped getting head to story (pg13 just the girls head) to bois groupchat and got annihilated for it. I'd imagine it'd be a new level of cringe putting it on story

Tales from mental asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ChickenAndRiceBrah and spark
Idk man I once snapped getting head to story (pg13 just the girls head) to bois groupchat and got annihilated for it. I'd imagine it'd be a new level of cringe putting it on story
the only people you will have added from that snapchat account will be dating app foids you want to fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160