If you don't have model tier looks

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
You have to have good social skills with people IRL or it's over for you and you're dying a virgin simple as that. Rotting playing videogames and staying inside all day is gonna be the end of you

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 6963, Baldingman1998 and 12 others
hot take

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
quiet and ugly is a double death sentence, naturally i am both 🙃

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, germanlooks, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
It is what it is
Doesn't have to be like that, all you have to do is just make socializing irl your priority, practice makes perfect, avoid discord, avoid trying to make online friends (they aren't real friends). This website is just people who are stuck between, they don't look extremly good but they don't look like complete shit, but they have shitty social skills and it just makes things way fucking worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 6403 and aBetterMii
Doesn't have to be like that, all you have to do is just make socializing irl your priority, practice makes perfect, avoid discord, avoid trying to make online friends (they aren't real friends). This website is just people who are stuck between, they don't look extremly good but they don't look like complete shit, but they have shitty social skills and it just makes things way fucking worse
NTpilled again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, aBetterMii and Hozay
quiet and ugly is a double death sentence, naturally i am both 🙃
Yeah its pretty much over, you could easily still make make friends though and if work at socializing possibly get a girlfriend. Idk how you look like so i cant say for sure

I wish i was get sex from the girls. I waste so much time rotting on discord and vidya, too depresded to pursue hobby :feelsbadman:

I’m already statusmaxed, I’m legit technically famous, doesn’t help though, I am moneymaxxing now to further status max

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 5786
NTpilled again.
Pretty much, go outside, open your eyes, you see these guys that aren't model tier, but they aren't black ops 2 cel tier. They just know how to talk to people and aren't autistic. It's simple as that.

I wish i was get sex from the girls. I waste so much time rotting on discord and vidya, too depresded to pursue hobby :feelsbadman:
If I were you i'd just completely stop using discord and playing videogames.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
You have to have good social skills with people IRL or it's over for you and you're dying a virgin simple as that. Rotting playing videogames and staying inside all day is gonna be the end of you
The uglier you are the mote social skills wealth nice cars resources etc

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
The uglier you are the mote social skills wealth nice cars resources etc
If you're lean, have hair, not indian then it's pretty hard to be considered "ugly". For me ugly is pretty fucking obese and people you find on google images when u search ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
some people are too smart that it's impossible to be nt for them they overythink everything
example @PingPong @LooksOverAll @Aliens95

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203 and Deleted member 14323
  • +1
@OldVirgin funny how

If you're lean, have hair, not indian then it's pretty hard to be considered "ugly". For me ugly is pretty fucking obese and people you find on google images when u search ugly
Also negative canthal tilted eyrs and crooked noses count too

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Sometimes nct can actually go well with your harmony, its all about harmony
Nct fucked up my face. PCT looks bad on me too

• +1
Brutal when NT subhumans slay in my country but Chadlites here don`t

• +1
this is only the 300th time you've made this exact same thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 5786
fuck off dad im going to get surgery and looksamax

• +1

you gotta be NT and good looking. People on this shitty forum adopted the defeatist mindset and think it'll always be over for them as long as they live, which is not the case

being socially capable and attractive are not mutually exclusive.

I hope i have model tier looks then :feelskek:

Rotting playing videogames and staying inside all day
unironically thats what i do:pepefrown: maybe thats the reason im virgin at 39yo?:feelswhy: (cope)