If you ever get into a ltr

Jase

Jase

Go and Live Life (Account Password Deleted)
My advice if you want your whore- i mean ltr gf to respect you and never ever think of cheating on you, you must show her what you are capable of.

buy a hamster or a rat and while its alive, you put it in a boiling pot of water and drown it.

why you may ask? its so that bitch won't ever think of cheating on you even if she is angry. remember you would rather be respected and feared than being loved and not perceived dangerous.

sure she loves you but what if she gets the "ick" or you make her mad over some fucking faggot bullshit they always complain about. The first thing they are gonna do is cheat on u while ur at work being a wage cuck. because you made her mad and that justifies sleeping with another man .

tldr: dark triadmaxx so ltr gf wont cheat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129, Deleted member 19453, Skywalker and 9 others
This just means you're incapable of withdrawing pure attraction or respect from her. You said this gets her to respect you, but fear and respect are two very different things.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and RichardSpencel
If its just fear i can work with that.

My advice if you want your whore- i mean ltr gf to respect you and never ever think of cheating on you, you must show her what you are capable of.

buy a hamster or a rat and while its alive, you put it in a boiling pot of water and drown it.

why you may ask? its so that bitch won't ever think of cheating on you even if she is angry. remember you would rather be respected and feared than being loved and not perceived dangerous.

sure she loves you but what if she gets the "ick" or you make her mad over some fucking faggot bullshit they always complain about. The first thing they are gonna do is cheat on u while ur at work being a wage cuck. because you made her mad and that justifies sleeping with another man .

tldr: dark triadmaxx so ltr gf wont cheat.
You need to mog her in the looks/money/status department and then she won't leave you. That's why u never LTR a western foid, as they'll most likely mog you in those departments.

You also need to live in an area where you mog at least 90% of the men, something like a small rural town with piss poor internet, and never buy your third world whore a phone. If she gets a phone, install findmylocation on it so you can track where she goes.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, ManletBlackcel, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
#1 Forum Troll

TL;DR NEVER EVER EVER marry in the West. Move to her country and marry there.

• Love it
Reactions: Jase
This just means you're incapable of withdrawing pure attraction or respect from her. You said this gets her to respect you, but fear and respect are two very different things.
In the pot you go

sounds like something a dark looks haver would write

• Hmm...
You mean like this?

• Love it
Sociopaths.org

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
this is legit advice but still wont over ride her hypergamy; better forget about LTR altogether
im surprised , most forum top users are pushing 30 by now, and still dream they ll get their 18 yr old virgin HQNP, like
wtf are you thinking bros :lul:🤦‍♂️
Funny GIF

• JFL
Why did you say boiling water? I used to just fill the sink up and hold the hamster submerged till it drowned
So she cant save it. Burn her hand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23875