If you fear muscular guys, you are a high inhib bitch ass cuck

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
I don't fear muscular guys no matter what. because I'm not a bitch. if a muscular dude wants to fight, I'm ready to go. I don't give a shit

just lol at you pussies being scared of muscular guys. if a muscular dude wants to throw hands, I will literally counter-attack him and knock him the fuk out

muscular guys are not intimidating to me. I don't fear them. I am ready to knock one out if he acts too hard. but no muscular guy has ever messed with me

even dudes way more muscular than me respect me.. that's what happens when you have a low trust high T bad boy face and karate [like me]

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Deleted member 8608, Beetlejuice and 7 others
It just sounds reasonable to be afraid of someone with more muscle mass than you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, MegamindCel, Mouthbreath and 4 others
Easy for you to say Vin Diesel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and MarstonAlloy
Bruh you wouldn't wanna get in a fight with someone my size

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
I don't fear muscular guys no matter what. because I'm not a bitch. if a muscular dude wants to fight, I'm ready to go. I don't give a shit

just lol at you pussies being scared of muscular guys. if a muscular dude wants to throw hands, I will literally counter-attack him and knock him the fuk out

muscular guys are not intimidating to me. I don't fear them. I am ready to knock one out if he acts too hard. but no muscular guy has ever messed with me

even dudes way more muscular than me respect me.. that's what happens when you have a low trust high T bad boy face and karate [like me]
muscular guys are pretty good dudes for the most part, as a lifter I can say a lot of us lift to get rid of any aggression.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
They are just a look. they don't increase the power of your punch or energy. Jfl at fearing those insecure abominations, who have to lift to compensate for their lack of sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 3789
There is a reason why most mma fighters arent fucking massive cus it slows them down. Then u have fights like Izzy vs Costa where the "overly inflated balloon animal" gets pieced up by the skinny weeb.

muscular guys are pretty good dudes for the most part, as a lifter I can say a lot of us lift to get rid of any aggression.
A lot of it is built up energy that I need to expend. Being strong helps me be more confident

They are just a look. they don't increase the power of your punch or energy. Jfl at fearing those insecure abominations, who have to lift to compensate for their lack of sex appeal.
I'm an advanced lifter on roids but I also have very good cardio and endurance. It's also not just a look, if someone is legit strong his hits will do proportionally more damage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Madhate
Lol try getting choked by someone who deadlifts 500+ for reps

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I FEAR MONGOLS!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 1154506
A13498F3 99C8 4E9C 9DC8 E815D7567C94

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
I'm an advanced lifter on roids but I also have very good cardio and endurance. It's also not just a look, if someone is legit strong his hits will do proportionally more damage
true, 2 years ago when I trained muay thai I was an intermediate lifter (skinny but very lean), and fought someone my size, (skinny), but much lower muscle mass and I was noticably stronger than him when sparring. Also being more muscular than someone else USUALLY means you are heavier which means more punching power

This. Op acts like the typical brainwashed feminist.
What do muscles have to do with anything? I'm more fast twitched and have longer reach. What do muscles have to do with a fight? I can knock a body builder out with one hook punch through my hips

You just don't fight unless it's for defence, it's 2021, not 1800.
I don't like fighting, it's useless.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice