If you feel low energy in the morning and afternoon

twilight

twilight

o
- skip breakfast

"but breakfast is the most important meal of the day :soy:" no it isn't, they told you that so they could sell you cereal

i don't think i need to explain why eating ultra processed carbs and grains right after waking up is bad for you

drink this instead, it's quicker than having to make proper food like eggs and meat right after waking up

- 1 raw egg yolk
- raw milk, preferably grass fed
- raw honey
- tablespoon/teaspoon of coffee
- teaspoon of ghee or coconut oil

mix or blend it, it should help you feel more energised instead of giving you a blood sugar crash at 2pm (at least it worked for me)

eat your bigger meal later in the day after you get most of your work done

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ArcticStorm, autistic_tendencies, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
or just eat a high fat and protein diet and avoid carbs theorem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Maximilian
ye but i don’t have time to do that shit in the morning just like other people here so they resort to cereal and shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Maximilian
ye but i don’t have time to do that shit in the morning just like other people here so they resort to cereal and shit
u dont need to eat in the morning

This recent obsession with "no carbs" really needs to stop already. It's just another stupid American fad. It reminds me of the "no fat" fad that was all the rage in the 90s. That disappeared into the ether, where it belongs. This one should, too.

This recent obsession with "no carbs" really needs to stop already. It's just another stupid American fad. It reminds me of the "no fat" fad that was all the rage in the 90s. That disappeared into the ether, where it belongs. This one should, too.
cope most carbs are shit for ur health anyway and carbs spike ur blood sugsr leading to drops in energy levels

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
cope most carbs are shit for ur health anyway and carbs spike ur blood sugsr leading to drops in energy levels
Carbs in moderation--just like fat in moderation--is actually good for optimal health and vitality. Don't let the "no carbs" industry brainwash you.

Carbs in moderation--just like fat in moderation--is actually good for optimal health and vitality. Don't let the "no carbs" industry brainwash you.
carbs aremt bad for your health but cos i have exams i dont eat them for optimal focus

carbs aremt bad for your health but cos i have exams i dont eat them for optimal focus
Carbs are only bad when they constitute most of your meal, like in the case of pancakes, waffles or breakfast cereals (especially since those are high-glycemic carbs, which cause sugar spikes).

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1