If you had no degree as a greycel would you go back to college?

D

Deleted member 23778

Kraken
Depends on age

yeah im late , but im gonna do it

diploma tho so it takes less time, cheaper, can study online

No degree = either become a Netflix actor or make a business or die working minimum wage with no future or potential for the rest of your life

you could have graduated with a masters degree duing covid without opening a single textbook because every assignment was online and cheatable, even now 50% of the stuff in online. go to college ASAP while we are still in clown world, you have to be retarded to not make it nowadays

if you know how to log onto the internet and make a post on looksmax.org you are well qualified to graduate with any bachelors degree from a 4 year university, most niggas in my classes dont know how to open a file or screen record on their computer, you are litterally competing against niggermonkeys and immigrants

• +1
Reactions: aero22
I have no degree :kys:

@apemaxxed thots on trade schools?

Money will not improve your results with women unless you are a multimillionaire
IMG 20221208 000136

Money will not improve your results with women unless you are a multimillionaire
Never thought that. I just hate the type of jobs that are available to people without degrees.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
  • +1
There's online masters programs for computer science. Doing an online masters in computer science is doable if your IQ is at least 120. CS is a very easy way to statusmaxx and moneymaxx. If you do UT Austin's online masters, the starting salaries are 130K+, and if you get promoted to management, that's an easy statusmaxx right there. Dosen't matter if you are a greycel. You got this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
There's online masters programs for computer science. Doing an online masters in computer science is doable if your IQ is at least 120. CS is a very easy way to statusmaxx and moneymaxx. If you do UT Austin's online masters, the starting salaries are 130K+, and if you get promoted to management, that's an easy statusmaxx right there. Dosen't matter if you are a greycel. You got this.
Is this an aspie type job with minimal people interaction?

Wtf how do you get into that

Is it lucrative?
It used to be. I wouldn't get into it now. You work 2-3x harder for a much smaller paycheck.

• +1