If you have Bimax Protrusion

Deleted member 3020

Deleted member 3020

wage slaving for surgery
Bimax protrusion is misinformed, it is not the jaws, teeth, lips are too forward. The recessed jaw position is the problem! Bimax protrusion is fixed by actually protracting your jaws forward, orthodontists think you need to retract your jaws and think protracting your jaws causes your lips harder to close/mentalis strain but it is not true! Retracting will ruin your airway and make your face look flatter.
If you have bimax protrusion, do anything that protracts jaws forward.
I will facepull with MSE all day and be the best looking full asian with no surgeries.
Deeper info video:

Attachments

• 8A4F481B-A87B-41EC-8676-8F6A51002B66.jpeg
    8A4F481B-A87B-41EC-8676-8F6A51002B66.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, SixCRY, Lorsss and 1 other person
Asians have bimax retrusion, right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and anti caking agents
I will facepull with MSE all day and be the best looking full asian with no surgeries.
bro MSE requires a surgical cut in the middle of your maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and Deleted member 3020
Very informative video bro thx

• +1
I watched the vid. Basically she used only cherrypicked examples with ppl who have recessed maxilla.

Bimaxillary protrusion or mouth protrusion is indeed real and legit, most black ppl have it (whos maxilla is normally developed).

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, It'snotover, Deleted member 7125 and 2 others
She’s retarded honestly
Bimaxillary protrusion is not a maxilla problem
It’s just a genetic trait
Every race doesn’t have the same skull

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, kuroro and Deleted member 3020
bro MSE requires a surgical cut in the middle of your maxilla
No MSE splits your suture. You only require SARPE if the orthodontist is inexperienced with corticopunctures and you’re old

She’s retarded honestly
Bimaxillary protrusion is not a maxilla problem
It’s just a genetic trait
Every race doesn’t have the same skull
It’s gonna be a problem for me if her theory is wrong, since I am gonna use a FM. But I will ask my ortho to watch the video and see what he thinks when I meet up with him on Monday

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
No MSE splits your suture. You only require SARPE if the orthodontist is inexperienced with corticopunctures and you’re old
by the way an MSE treatment requires 6 months, this means you will have to wear your facepuller 20 hours a day in this period to get a decent improvement.

I strongly recommend using Sandra Kahn's BOW as puller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020 and Elias
Honestly her suggestion is valid in some cases with recessed maxilla. But you can have a bimax protrusion/mouth protrusion even with a perfect maxilla and mandibly.

IF you swallow using the tongue incorrectly- pushing against the teeth when swallowing, instead of against your maxilla- you can develop bimax/mouth protrusion.

f. e. most blacks have bimax protrusion even with normal maxilla. Thats cause their skulls are different. They are more primate/monkey like.

For caucasians its very rare to have bimax protrusion, due to different skull shape, whereas many blacks who even live in the west and eat same food, they tend to have bimax protrusion.

• +1
Reactions: kuroro and Deleted member 3020
by the way an MSE treatment requires 6 months, this means you will have to wear your facepuller 20 hours a day in this period to get a decent improvement.

I strongly recommend using Sandra Kahn's BOW as puller
Yes, I will wear the FM with compliance. Don’t worry I just sit in my room all day and even if school starts I have 17 hours everyday at home + the loose maxilla from MSE will make it faster. Does anyone know if the delaire FM actually pushes your mandible backwards? Since there’s joints it would just come back if you take off the mask right?

Yes, I will wear the FM with compliance. Don’t worry I just sit in my room all day and even if school starts I have 17 hours everyday at home + the loose maxilla from MSE will make it faster. Does anyone know if the delaire FM actually pushes your mandible backwards? Since there’s joints it would just come back if you take off the mask right?

Newton's laws of motion, law III

When one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction on the first body.

if you pull your maxilla forward, you need a point of support. while you exert a force on the maxilla in forward direction, then a equal force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction will be exerted on the point of support.

if the point of support is the chin, then your mandible will be pushed back.

if the point of support is your neck, nothing will happen because human neck is very strong and can hold a 1kg force without getting deformed

1583003535569.png

the same force you use to push your maxilla forward, leads to your mandible being pushed back

This process is used to fix class 3 malocclusion aka Underbite. dentist push mandible back and maxilla forward at the same time to fix the underbite

THIS IS WHY YOU MUST USE SANDRA KHAN'S BOW OR A NECK BRACE TO PULL YOUR MAXILLA

• +1
Newton's laws of motion, law III

When one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction on the first body.

if you pull your maxilla forward, you need a point of support. while you exert a force on the maxilla in forward direction, then a equal force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction will be exerted on the point of support.

if the point of support is the chin, then your mandible will be pushed back.

if the point of support is your neck, nothing will happen because human neck is very strong and can hold a 1kg force without getting deformed

1583003535569.png

the same force you use to push your maxilla forward, leads to your mandible being pushed back

This process is used to fix class 3 malocclusion aka Underbite. dentist push mandible back and maxilla forward at the same time to fix the underbite

THIS IS WHY YOU MUST USE SANDRA KHAN'S BOW OR A NECK BRACE TO PULL YOUR MAXILLA
Orthodontists use it with tooth borne appliances to fix underbites. So only the teeth would move. If it’s bone borne wouldn’t the mandible be forced to move forward? Is the pressure on the chin more powerful than the self rotation of the mandible after the maxilla moves?

Cope ,
No we have bimax protrusion/lips look too forward
As far as I know, East Asians, Southeast Asians have bimax protrusion/lips, look too forward, but well, because the Mongoloid race's aveolar prognathism is medium, so the ante face is high in fact.
Screenshot 20210917 205921

Bimax protrusion is misinformed, it is not the jaws, teeth, lips are too forward. The recessed jaw position is the problem! Bimax protrusion is fixed by actually protracting your jaws forward, orthodontists think you need to retract your jaws and think protracting your jaws causes your lips harder to close/mentalis strain but it is not true! Retracting will ruin your airway and make your face look flatter.
If you have bimax protrusion, do anything that protracts jaws forward.
Deeper info video:

Wrong. If you bring your jaws forward that also moves your teeth forward and you’ll still have protrusion but everything will be more forward. What you need to do is being your thing teeth back, THEN move jaws forward. If you move your jaws forward without fixing the protrusion you’ll just have bimaxillary protrusion but more forward. Think about it

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover