If you have Good shoulder-waist ratio and not gymcelling WTF ARE YOU DOING

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
High MTN manlet looking motherfucker getting absolutely thirsted over by millions of foids

Thousands of comments like these
Screenshot 2023 10 21 20 39 30 10 50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4  01

Screenshot 2023 10 21 20 39 48 19 50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4  01

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I don't respect niggas irl who gymmax.
I always ask them to arm wrestle, and I've never lost so far, keep in mind I'm a twink.
Intrinsic strength > gymcelling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, callisto, bradpittshairline and 8 others
this twink has dogshit genetics and the foids in question are 300 lbs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shogrim, Deleted member 27635, AlxIsMatos and 4 others
I always ask them to arm wrestle, and I've never lost so far, keep in mind I'm a twink.
Who cares. Its still a looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Detective, PedroFavelinha and Deleted member 28896
mogs me to death facially

this twink has dogshit genetics and the foids in question are 300 lbs
Yeah because it just so happens that out of the million+ girls who liked this video all of them are landwhales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sozz, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 27635 and 8 others
Ya should always gymmax

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Yeah because it just so happens that out of the million+ girls who liked this video all of them are landwhales
they'll dry up when they see him disappear in a crowd and realize he looks DYEL irl... physique of a child

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, humanoidsub7 and EnglandBadman
Could be cause of grip strength, or they aren't 'strong'.
But body is still important.

• +1
Its the equivalent of a nice hip the waist ratio for women

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Cutecel2001, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person
Could be cause of grip strength, or they aren't 'strong'.
But body is still important.
I don't think so, also my wrists are incel-tier.
Just have got strong bones or sum, I truly don't know.
But I've consistently beaten muscular guys while being 67kg's at 6'2.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Have 2 shoulder-waist ratio untrained and almost 1:1 hip to waist, can't bring myself to train yet it's so boring

• Woah
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Schizoramblings
kid is literally 130 pounds soaking wet, every gym bro laughing at this fag wearing a tight compression shirt like he doesn't have 12 inch arms

Have 2 shoulder-waist ratio untrained and almost 1:1 hip to waist, can't bring myself to train yet it's so boring
I have 2-1 shoulder waist ratio which is very good, but nearly 2-1 shoulder hip ratio is insane

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Deleted member 28896
3714548 1697858982165

• Hmm...
Bloated plus Muscles ideal

It's all about looks, girls don't care if your looks are fake.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 28896
He's getting thirsted on because of his genetic frame, not because he gymaxxed. He looks dyel lol

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and EnglandBadman
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Cutecel2001, yirma19 and Bitchwhipper2
He's getting thirsted on because of his genetic frame, not because he gymaxxed. He looks dyel lol
Shoulder to waist ratio is the best way to determine healthy genetics since it cant be frauded, hence why its most attractive to women

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and IAMNOTANINCEL
As long as they don't spectate the brutal mog, I suppose
Fightmog is largely a male gaze fascination.
Female perspective on fighting:
When chad beats a subhuman he probably deserved it.
When subhuman beats a chad the subhuman is such a mean guy just beating on chad, oh poor chad I will comfort him.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cutecel2001, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
Hes getting thirsted on because of his frame and muscle

No one looks like that without gymcelling jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
his shoulder to waist ratio isnt even good. i framemogg him to mumbai and back with 10months of gymcelling
Ok bro, no one cares.

Ok bro, no one cares.
You literally titled ur thread „if u have good shoulder to waist ratio and not gymcelling wtf are u doing“ and then proceed to show a clip of a gook with the most average genetics. Ur average incel can build this physique in less than a year

You literally titled ur thread „if u have good shoulder to waist ratio and not gymcelling wtf are u doing“ and then proceed to show a clip of a gook with the most average genetics. Ur average incel can build this physique in less than a year
His shoulder to waist ratio is clearly above average. Not even gonna argue that

You simply came here to try and brag

Last edited:
I dont get why u are glazing him when u urself framemog him to oblivion
I glaze what women glaze.

He is what I see in myself after im gymcelled and its lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
LOL you are retarded you just don't want to go to the gym you loser

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
I glaze what women glaze.

He is what I see in myself after im gymcelled and its lifefuel
I agree. But u could phsysique mog him easily with just 1 or 2 roid cycles

• +1
I agree. But u could phsysique mog him easily with just 1 or 2 roid cycles
Exactly what im planning.

Currently leanmaxxing (minicut) for 8 more days, then gonna natty gymcel for a couple months, hop on sarms + nolvadex and blow up without becoming a fat fuck like retards who fell for the bulking meme

• +1
this is kinda male cope tbh
it's like powerlifters who say "yeah but i deadlift more than you" to aesthetic mfs
or i always see ppl who train martial arts comment on people's physique pics: "i could beat him up, he's just muscles" :lul:

like yea both are good male gaze wise but for the most part i dont think women rly care

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and Deleted member 28896
it's like powerlifters who say "yeah but i deadlift more than you" to aesthetic mfs
or i always see ppl who train martial arts comment on people's physique pics: "i could beat him up, he's just muscles" :lul:

like yea both are good male gaze wise but for the most part i dont think women rly care
I don't powerlift or do MMA though, I just degen and still mog these genetic abominations.
Just find it funny how men waste 2 hours a day going to the gym, and aren't even stronger than a tranny looking basement dwelling subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32094
Exactly what im planning.

Currently leanmaxxing (minicut) for 8 more days, then gonna natty gymcel for a couple months, hop on sarms + nolvadex and blow up without becoming a fat fuck like retards who fell for the bulking meme
Thats exactly what I Plan to do...after I gut I'll hop on. But to be honest im not sure if sarms are worth it, you can get roids with almost the same amount of money and you gotta do pct either way. I Think I'll try Test e with EQ (to not nuke my collagen)

• +1

heavy on the mma one. Fighting niggas get so mad when seeing an aesthetic physique for some reason

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32094
Thats exactly what I Plan to do...after I gut I'll hop on. But to be honest im not sure if sarms are worth it, you can get roids with almost the same amount of money and you gotta do pct either way. I Think I'll try Test e with EQ (to not nuke my collagen)
Roids are cheaper than sarms tbh.

Only problem is that its a lot harder to recover from the suppression with roids than it is with sarms and you also gotta worry about stuff like hairloss, acne and aromatization

I plan on doing a few osta cycles and then just maintain as a natty for the rest of my life pretty much

• +1
Work for money and study at med school. Gym max if you want but you need money to hardmaxx

They’re wrestling in bed with yr crush tho

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19 and Deleted member 28896
They would be so sad if they saw him in person
He looks ai impact height