If you have low followers on IG, delete IG entirely

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
"Chad has 1:500 followers to followed ratio, still gets laid"
That does not prove status is not important.

If you have a low follower count (<200) on IG, you're better off without it.
Why? It's a mastondontic failo.
It means that even if you're subscribed and using it, people are not interested in you at all = low social status scum reject.

Delete it and pretend you would have 1000+ followers if you were to install it instead, it's much safer and mysterious.

DO NOT GET YOURSELF CAUGHT WITH LOW FOLLOWERS COUNT, GIRLS WILL MAKE QUESTIONS.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, KraftDurchLeid, Lev Peshkov and 20 others
The thing with social media is you either have really high value profiles or you don’t use it at all. Even if you had say 700 followers with some average pics it’s not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak, Deleted member 8765, looksmaxxtocope and 6 others

It means that even if you're subscribed and using it, people are not interested in you at all = low social status scum reject.

Delete it and pretend you would have 1000+ followers if you were to install it instead, it's much safer and mysterious.

Not true. The Chads of my old school have ~1000 followers and following close to the same amount. They all have private accounts though.

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and Deleted member 6128
ok chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8165, Growth Plate and 4 others
I will unironically delete it
What can I say when people ask me "why you're not on Instagram?"

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, thereallegend and 6’1cel
I don't have the time for it. To busy getting laid IRL.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MegamindCel, EverythingMaxxer, looksmaxxtocope and 9 others
Say "I switched over to looksmax bro"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MegamindCel, EverythingMaxxer, Chico Chicowski and 30 others
"social media consumed too much of my time, i want to be more productive"

i heard this a few times now

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, R@m@, Mouthbreath and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, EverythingMaxxer, stay coping and 3 others
No excuse for having 20 followers neither

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A and gamma
This is facts. I've had a girl be turned off by my low Snapchat score before, they need the illusion that you're popular.

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, EverythingMaxxer, Patient A and 1 other person
even guys ask me why i don't have insta. its non NT tbh, better have 100 followers instead of nothing

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
True
I hv grown an account with the tinder chadfish method to 500 followers

Guys here says that i will hv no likes on my post and the account will be spotted as a fake by girl

My first picture got 106 likes and 2 comment even if people dont know me, and i fcked 3 girl met with IG(y)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, MegamindCel, .👽. and 2 others
This is facts. I've had a girl be turned off by my low Snapchat score before, they need the illusion that you're popular.
how low was it

True

Guys here says that i will hv no likes on my post and the account will be spotted as a fake by girl

My first picture got 106 likes and 2 comment even if people dont know me, and i fcked 3 girl met with IG(y)
Holy

so you just create a catfish and then say follow me on insta? Do you need to change name or something?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., MegamindCel and Patient A

yes, for some reason normies love pretending they grind 24/7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MegamindCel, Mateusz74, stay coping and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274

Water is wet

my singaporean classmate have 1000 indian followers on ig, i dunno how he do that, he have few true followers that know him irl. And every post he have like 200 indian likers on average, like its an exploit or smth?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612

what do you say when she asks what you're being productive with?

posting on incel forums doesn't sound very productive

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fvolkek, hennypapi, BigBoy and 2 others
Nah nobody uses snap much anyways, my snap is low af but my IG is hella high, plus it’s private.

snap scores are literally useless, u get the score from spamming streaks that’s it, LITERALLT terrible lmaoo

recommendation for IG tho is to just follow people from ur school

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
This is such a terrible post.

There are many other reasons for having a insta or social media account besides muhhh follower account. If you get lucky and a girl takes interest in you, she will want to verify you're at least a real person and that she can track you via your insta. Even if your follow count is below 400, you can use insta to talk to girls, keep up with people and just try to fraud being NT a little bit.

It has more benefits than negatives, even for incels using it.

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, EverythingMaxxer, Looks234 and 6 others

There are many other reasons for having a insta or social media account besides muhhh follower account. If you get lucky and a girl takes interest in you, she will want to verify you're at least a real person and that she can track you via your insta. Even if your follow count is below 400, you can use insta to talk to girls, keep up with people and just try to fraud being NT a little bit.

New users once again never miss

Some places use instagram to chat regularly as well so if you don't have one you're a social outcast.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, ScreaM and AbuSAF
how low snapscore?
is 16k bad?

I deleted mine years ago but I had to create a new one because every girl I matched with on Tinder was asking for it.
I legit wouldn't have met the last girl I had sex with if I didn't have Instagram.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Holy

so you just create a catfish and then say follow me on insta? Do you need to change name or something?
Yep, I match with girls, then i ask them to follow my account, with neutral name and picture and on private mode, then i change my insta name and picture and i accept them all

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
chad moves only luckily i have over 1800 and only follow 748

Nah nobody uses snap much anyways, my snap is low af but my IG is hella high, plus it’s private.

snap scores are literally useless, u get the score from spamming streaks that’s it, LITERALLT terrible lmaoo

recommendation for IG tho is to just follow people from ur school
Must be different for areas, EVERYONE uses snap near me. The exact quote from her to me was "I know you're not a man whore, your snap score is low asf" AKA I know you don't have much options. Obviously a dumb assumption by her but they're not rational.

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel
Never admit to social outcast ness. Just give some bullshit normie platitudes like you had one but got tired of it or something like that

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, EverythingMaxxer, Looks234 and 1 other person
Mine was 40k at the time. These bitches be having 300k+ lol
That’s on the low end. Most whores have around 500k+. I cannot even imagine how.

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and 6’1cel

Unfortunately very low iq post. It’s better for normies to question your status/NT rather than hard evidence you’re an outcast reject.

how low snapscore?
is 16k bad?
yes 16k is bad, minimum 50k and then you can use the excuse "ive only had my account for a year"

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Must be different for areas, EVERYONE uses snap near me. The exact quote from her to me was "I know you're not a man whore, your snap score is low asf" AKA I know you don't have much options. Obviously a dumb assumption by her but they're not rational.
ion know specifically, obvi a lot of people use it, but into late hs and uni people use it less and less.

True

why would they like your pic if they didn't follow your real self?

Too low inhib to care about insta following

why would they like your pic if they didn't follow your real self?
i don't really know, but its a fact, maybe cause am attractive, and i posted at an optimal moment

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
i don't really know, but its a fact, maybe cause am attractive, and i posted at an optimal moment
how many matches do u get with your pics on tinder?