If you have over protective parents as a locally undesired male, your sexual life is fucked and you may as well just embrace the pain.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
Like the topic title says, if you have over protective parents as a locally undesired male, your sexual life is fucked and you may as well just embrace the pain.

All I was doing was going for a walk and then got a call from my dad so what chance do I even fucking have to meet foids when I can’t even go out without getting a phone call unless my parents are on holiday? It’s over. I will just listen to depressive music for the rest of my life and seeing it from their point of view, I can understand so may as well embrace the sexual pain.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 761, Chintuck22 and 15 others
Stop blaming your parents
Thats a cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, Chadeep, RealTruecel and 6 others
Stop blaming your parents
Thats a cope
based
Like the topic title says, if you have over protective parents as a locally undesired male, your sexual life is fucked and you may as well just embrace the pain.

All I was doing was going for a walk and then got a call from my dad so what chance do I even fucking have to meet foids when I can’t even go out without getting a phone call unless my parents are on holiday? It’s over. I will just listen to depressive music for the rest of my life and seeing it from their point of view, I can understand so may as well embrace the sexual pain.
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is This Real Nigga Just Turn Off The Phone Like Nigga Switch To Airplane Mode Haha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, itorroella9, Deleted member 10177 and 7 others
yeah, my parents are also over-protective + my father is a sick psychopath. His brain isnt working like a average human.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, amichadpossibly?, Chadeep and 6 others
yeah, my parents are also over-protective + my father is a sick psychopath. His brain isnt working like a average human.
Damn.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
based

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is This Real Nigga Just Turn Off The Phone Like Nigga Switch To Airplane Mode Haha
I would still have explaining to do in real life.

• +1
my parents won't let me talk to any girl, my mom hates competition i guess.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6531, SkinjobCatastrophe and 4 others
My mother hates girls fucking LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 2403
Lol sucks to be you

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Growth Plate, Deleted member 10367 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • +1
my mum hates teen girls ngl, she always says they're retarded

she always tells me to go for a mature woman no larp

xDDDD what a jealous roastie

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, CANI, Chadeep and 3 others
brutal indeed man
male suicide rates are only going to increase, it is indeed over for many men, man

• +1
Reactions: CANI, BrettyBoy and SkinjobCatastrophe
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 9274
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 6380, ilyess and 1 other person
Paki, but i look curry
ah we both are same anyway brother
some paki foids from kshmir, pakhtoon etc are extremely beautiful man you all are lucky

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 9274

Bro my dad is a beta who poses as alpha. He tried to withhold my birth certificate (18) as a dirty tactic to keep me stuck at home. Do you know what I did? Called my aunt went to her house and asked her to help me get one. Shit gets better just dont develop a codependent relationship where you take your parent's emotional blackmail just to eat for free

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and SkinjobCatastrophe
Bro my dad is a beta who poses as alpha. He tried to withhold my birth certificate (18) as a dirty tactic to keep me stuck at home. Do you know what I did? Went right to my aunts house and asked her to help me get one. Shit gets better just dont develop a codependent relationship where you take your parent's emotional blackmail just to eat for free
Damn.

• +1
That bloody sucks, old nigga.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and SkinjobCatastrophe
When I was young, I may have been misbehaved but after changing my grades and behavior all i ever did was be respectful. and for my dad it still wasn't enough. One of the coldest things I remember too is my mom throwing me in harms way with his anger issues shit, so she doesn't take it. She was always a weak woman

Moral of the story is. Fuck family

• +1
When I was young, I may have been misbehaved but after changing my grades and behavior all i ever did was be respectful. and for my dad it still wasn't enough. One of the coldest things I remember too is my mom throwing me in harms way with his anger issues shit, so she doesn't take it. She was always a weak woman

Moral of the story is. Fuck family
Damn.

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 13787, ElySioNs and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Growth Plate
Dont give a shit what your mom says tbh just don't accept the call and don't explain her shit. Ok maybe do this when you are at least 16 or so lol:y'all:

• +1
Dont give a shit what your mom says tbh just don't accept the call and don't explain her shit. Ok maybe do this when you are at least 16 or so lol:y'all:
I’m 28.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and .👽.
cope, everything is looks, if he doesnt like u its bc of ur looks

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´, never_lucky, Deleted member 4438 and 2 others
Imagine having this issue. My manipulation tactics are far too advanced for me to relate to you. I would do whatever I could to, especially, make sure my parents wouldn't cuck me by preventing me from meeting females.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and .👽.
cope, everything is looks, if he doesnt like u its bc of ur looks
Lol I have this and I'm the only sibling who doesn't have weight issues in my family

Over.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 1476
Conservativeparentmaxxed

brutal and relatable

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy