If you have to approach, its over

B

Boxingfan

Kraken
Chad will have females approaching him. Women give chad clear sexual interest right away without him having to do anything. Chad gets approached in ways no one on this forum will ever experience. He gets approached everywhere, and girls make it super easy for him. No matter how uncommunicative or autist Chad is, women will keep blabbing to keep him around. They can't shut the fuck up around chad. Everything is made easy.

women's desire to get with a very good looking man outweighs the shyness and the feeling that approaching is a manly thing to do. So they approach men but only the very top 0,1% because only for those men the desire to get with them outweights her anxiousness.

It has been proven that girls do all the work and start to behave like men when online chadfishing. So they also take over the male role of making the first move and approaching when they spot a chad in real life.

Just LOL at approaching random women, they do not want you to approach them; if they did, they would have done it themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Bensky, galego123 and 14 others
Just disqualify 99.95% of the male population theory:feelshehe: @8PSLcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, galego123, It'snotover and 9 others
Don’t even bother with women if you aren’t 99.99th percentile man theory

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex, Deleted member 21192, galego123 and 7 others
It’s over if you aren’t 6’7 and 7 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, Deleted member 14160, galego123 and 11 others
Chad will have females approaching him. Women give chad clear sexual interest right away without him having to do anything. Chad gets approached in ways no one on this forum will ever experience. He gets approached everywhere, and girls make it super easy for him. No matter how uncommunicative or autist Chad is, women will keep blabbing to keep him around. They can't shut the fuck up around chad. Everything is made easy.

women's desire to get with a very good looking man outweighs the shyness and the feeling that approaching is a manly thing to do. So they approach men but only the very top 0,1% because only for those men the desire to get with them outweights her anxiousness.

It has been proven that girls do all the work and start to behave like men when online chadfishing. So they also take over the male role of making the first move and approaching when they spot a chad in real life.

Just LOL at approaching random women, they do not want you to approach them; if they did, they would have done it themselves.
alot of men get approached not only 0,1 percent

• JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
He's not wrong. Of course you can get some, but you can experience what it means for a woman to be physically attracted to you if you're not a Chad.
Yes have this mindset meanwhile 5’6 deformed Mexicans are making girls cry over them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GorLee, galego123, vaninskybird and 7 others
He's not wrong. Of course you can get some, but you can experience what it means for a woman to be physically attracted to you if you're not a Chad.
yeah sure dude

Is it normal behavior for women in multiple classes to randomly start chatting to you before/after class? I've had this happen on multiple occasions and just assumed ppl in school are just friendly?

Just disqualify 99.95% of the male population theory:feelshehe: @8PSLcel
Bro I'm outside rn and most men are legit subhuman. No fucking shit women only like a small number of men:feelsgiga:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, vaninskybird, ManletBlackcel and 2 others
Disagree big time

Yeah I would say if you're in the top 2% you get approached regularly.

Even a normie will get approached once in a while by landwhales.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Enfant terrible
Yeah I would say if you're in the top 2% you get approached regularly.

Even a normie will get approached once in a while by landwhales.
clueless

Im a worthless nigger

This might be legit for getting into a LTR but if you wanna slay good looking girls often, you gotta approach. Most of the girls that do approach are below stacylite level:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
You do have to approach

True.

I don't even reach HTN-tier and I got approached last time in the summer of 2020. I still remember it very well. It was an ethnic LTB.

Women do approach, u just gotta wait a few years/decades for it to happen if ur not chad tbh. But it will happen some day. Have hope.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover and Curlbrahhh
True.

I don't even reach HTN-tier and I got approached last time in the summer of 2020. I still remember it very well. It was an ethnic LTB.

Women do approach, u just gotta wait a few years/decades for it to happen if ur not chad tbh. But it will happen some day. Have hope.
You look low trust/ masculine aggressive so that doesnt surprise me.
For example i look more soft prettyboy / high trust and i get approached more often then that by far.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
True.

That’s true, I’ve got approached directly a couple of times in my pathetic 32 years of existence and I’m a turbo manlet. There’s hope for most of user base here who are just fuckin teen mentalcels in denial with a lot of body dysmorphia lol.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You look low trust/ masculine aggressive so that doesnt surprise me.
For example i look more soft prettyboy / high trust and i get approached more often then that by far.
True.

I was built to rape, not to be approached. Different people, different lives.
Goal is to accept and enjoy whatever destiny fell onto you.

Agree with almost everything but don't forget that prettyboys gets approached a lot compared to masc/low trust men. High/low trust look plays a huge role and determines if you will be approached by foids or not.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan