if you have to invert your photo to see your assymetries they are not big enough to worry about

Martian

Martian

Bronze
thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and germanlooks
thoughts?
99% asymmetries are visible only in the photos.

So, if you look rope-tier in the photo due to e.g. vertically asymmetric eyes like Bradley Cooper, just fraud, and then when you come to the date, the women will not notice unless they are looking for this specific failo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Beastchodecode, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person

So, if you look rope-tier in the photo due to e.g. vertically asymmetric eyes like Bradley Cooper, just fraud, and then when you come to the date, the women will not notice unless they are looking for this specific failo
yea ive wondered if my asymmetries were too visible to others. in pictures its noticeable but in the mirror its negligible unless i know to look for it

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Artemis
I have noticeable asymmetries in reverse camera but people irl say I have a symmetrical face so I think most asymmetries are not noticeable irl.

thoughts?
Tbh I agree with this one. If they were that asymmetrical then you would be able to see them all of the time like Tyler Poseys jaw asymmetry and even then, I am betting a lot of people watching teen wolf didn't notice scott had a crooked face. Also John B from outer banks has asymmetrical eyes and cheekbones but it doesn't matter because he still has great eyes and great cheekbones. What we can learn from this is that if you are good looking and have good features, if those good features are even noticeably asymmetrical then it still doesn't matter that much and it doesn't make you hideous or anything because there are plenty of good looking dudes who are asymmetrical

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Just don't be Alex from playingwithfire.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
i look rope tier when i invert my images. but again, ur not used to ur inverted images.

If your left eye is lower than your right eye its fine, because people read your face from left to right IRL. However if its the other way, its ogre. I didnt realize i look like picasso because my brain was always used to seeing myself in the mirror so it thought the asymmetry was ok. Its only ok if the first eye your brain reads is at normal level.

If your left eye is lower than your right eye its fine, because people read your face from left to right IRL. However if its the other way, its ogre. I didnt realize i look like picasso because my brain was always used to seeing myself in the mirror so it thought the asymmetry was ok. Its only ok if the first eye your brain reads is at normal level.
sounds pretty autistic bro

Yep that’s true.

People see you the same way you see your mirrored self. They don’t see the asymmetry’s you see when you look at your non mirrored face. But they they see the asymmetries in your mirrored face.

I noticed this when I mirrored a picture of myself with my family members on it. I looked better to my eyes but they looked a bit different and asymmetrical because I obv am not used to their mirrored faces

they will not notice but it will still look somewhat off :feelshmm:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and Martian
i look rope tier when i invert my images. but again, ur not used to ur inverted images.
Try this trick. Look at your inverted images and then tilt your phone to the side and you will see that the ugliness and the asymmetry goes away because this allows you to see yourself for how you actually look but your brain doesn't detect the asymmetries because it's not used to seeing yourself tilted like that

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25211 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS