If you looked like this, what would you do?

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Dude was perfection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, prgfromnl and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
every jb in the courtroom probably

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
kill females

Fuck a different chick every other day from tinder / model

personally i find him very good looking and i know many people on psl/incel sites as well as tumblr blogs do also, but can we have a frank discussion on how well he would be perceived out in the world? i think most girls would be creeped out by him.

personally i find him very good looking and i know many people on psl/incel sites as well as tumblr blogs do also, but can we have a frank discussion on how well he would be perceived out in the world? i think most girls would be creeped out by him.

Girls like dom like that.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Girls like dom like that.

I think he might be too dom and too niche. He would definitely slay top tier girls with mental illnesses and the niche group. However...

dahmer-e1330629535194.jpeg

Jeffrey%20Dahmer%20main%20image.jpg

Jeffrey-Dahmer-e1536602204312.png

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2581
I think he might be too dom and too niche. He would definitely slay top tier girls with mental illnesses and the niche group. However...

dahmer-e1330629535194.jpeg

Jeffrey%20Dahmer%20main%20image.jpg

Jeffrey-Dahmer-e1536602204312.png
This dude outslays them all
F91AAE33 91C6 41F4 A211 5D4E04D1BAE8
BF34B908 295E 4520 8774 D1F7B9D7E642
01905A0C 64E2 4A2E AB37 DFF9699916FC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
post on forums

prison/felon halo is probably the most legit halo tbh. it’s extremely primal based and if you’re slightly above average and up and committed a physical crime, you’re bond to get at least one orbiter.

there’s something about having a mugshot (that signals dominance, masculinity, and aggression) that makes women wet af. it’s even better if you committed the crimes against women srs. they get turned on by the fact that you can kill them bc it signals that “if he can kill me, he can protect me.”

just commit aggravated assault bro!

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 275
I would do the crimes he did to look like him

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
prison/felon halo is probably the most legit halo tbh. it’s extremely primal based and if you’re slightly above average and up and committed a physical crime, you’re bond to get at least one orbiter.

there’s something about having a mugshot (that signals dominance, masculinity, and aggression) that makes women wet af. it’s even better if you committed the crimes against women srs. they get turned on by the fact that you can kill them bc it signals that “if he can kill me, he can protect me.”

just commit aggravated assault bro!
It's not committing the crime itself though, but more the personality and low inhibition that leads to criminal behavior that makes you hot.

It's been well documented that people that tend to score the lowest in agreeableness are more likely to commit crimes. Agreeableness seems to be one of the least attractive personality traits to have as a man.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2846 and auboutduprecipice
It's not committing the crime itself though, but more the personality and low inhibition that leads to criminal behavior that makes you hot.

It's been well documented that people that tend to score the lowest in agreeableness are more likely to commit crimes. Agreeableness seems to be one of the least attractive personality traits to have as a man.
u mean most?

I gave up on love and happiness a long time ago

• So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Looks like shit

[ISPOILER]I [ISPOILER]WOULD [ISPOILER]KILL [ISPOILER]FUCKING [ISPOILER]EVERY [ISPOILER]women that ever exist[/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]
Admin fix this, it needs to be clicken 5 times instead of 82 to open the actuall message 🤬

Watch anime

lifelong for murder

The real mogger