IF YOU SUFFER FROM DEPRESSION OF ANY KIND AND REASON THEN PLS DONT GO FOR THERAPY

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
YOU MIGHT BE DEPRESSED COZ OF ANYTHING . MAYBE UGLY FACE , SHORT HEIGHT , BEING BROKE ,BREAKUP , LOST YOUR PARENTS ETC ETC
MY POINT IS IF YOU ARE DEPRESSED THEN NEVER EVER GO FOR THERAPIES
THERAPY IS FUCKIN COPE RATHER DO MDMA , LSD , KETAMINE.
YOU WILL FORGIVE YOURSELF AND DETACH FROM THE PATHETIC PAST YOU LIVED
DONT WASTE MONEY ON JEWISH SCAMS PLS THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY AND DONT CARE ANYTHING ABOUT YOU AT ALL.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: niqfan625, Arditi, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
YOU MIGHT BE DEPRESSED COZ OF ANYTHING . MAYBE UGLY FACE , SHORT HEIGHT , BEING BROKE ,BREAKUP , LOST YOUR PARENTS ETC ETC
DONT WASTE MONEY ON JEWISH SCAMS PLS THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY AND DONT CARE ANYTHING ABOUT YOU AT ALL.
Especially more so when you understand the psychological tactics they use jfl. Over for psychologycels

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
My psychologist was good but the most that he can be is " a good friend " it helped me because i'm a lonely social reject but don't expect them to solve your issues

• +1
Just TRT tbh

• +1
Derpession is a natural reaction to a shitty life, mostly dating life. Depressed guys should just get surgery

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and TrestIsBest
Derpession is a natural reaction to a shitty life, mostly dating life. Depressed guys should just get surgery
Hmm tell that to the guy who had a breakup and lost his parents recently
Muh surgeries

Hmm tell that to the guy who had a breakup and lost his parents recently
Muh surgeries
He had a breakup bc of his shitty face or being manlet

• Ugh..
speaking from experience. Therapists didnt fix my anxiety or depression, didnt raise my self esteem or anything. Drugs did tho.

• +1