If you think eye color doesn't matter then KYS ASAP

Deleted member 8202

Deleted member 8202

Solstice
I literally cannot count the amount of times I've seen girls swooning, both IRL or just lusting in comments online, and they mention someone's beautiful eyes. "Omg those blue eyes I'm dying"
"Wow you have great eyes"

NO, you aren't incel with brown eyes, nor will light eyes save you if you have an ugly face, I never said that, but man blue eyes are a HUGE halo if you have a good face. Massive halo tbh

Light bright green eyes work too I guess (real green not the off-brown dark green shitskins love claiming is green)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BirdsOfPrey, Deleted member 9568 and 15 others
Unless its super light otherwise its the same as brown eyes

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, lutte and Looks234
Legit.
Honestly there's 2 types of light eyed people - the normal ones with normal blue/aqua/green/grey eyes. Whatever, looks pretty nice. Better than brown for sure
Then there's a minority of people with these giga bright, piercing, shockingly light eyes that make their face look insane. They exist I've seen it. My mom has them

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
3F0DEF73 6641 4A6D 9D5A 4C045B7E83E1

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, datboijj and volcelfatcel
It’s still cope.
Normal blue/green eyes>normal brown eyes
Even bluepilled normies know that
Its not cope for me . And people dont care about eye color unless the eye color is special

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
wish i had blue eyes

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 13332
Even normies know.
B6948320 BF0D 4870 B901 FC63EC5678C3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 9568 and 9 others
@lutte and @MarkCorrigan are the only whites on this site because brown eyes tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Its not cope for me . And people dont care about eye color unless the eye color is special
Just stop it you embarrass yourself. You don’t need a10 light blue eyes.
You might not get complimented on normal blue eyes but they still mog Brown eyes and are more attractive

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16110 and Deleted member 13332
You might not get complimented on normal blue eyes but they still mog Brown eyes and are more attractive
Extremely small diffrence

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, lutte and Baldingman1998
Doesn't apply to Asian kek

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
@Thompsonz mogs

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, volcelfatcel and Baldingman1998
true bro
average blue eyes means dogshit
only vibrant matters and give you girls attention

• +1
@Baldingman1998
hair
white
blue eyes
tall
lean/gymmaxxed
=
chad IRL

such is life

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Wtf. Leonardo and everyone is literally a shitskin with black eyes. BRUTAL. A 10 OR DEATG. ONLY COLORED EYES ARE MAIN CHARACTER/HUMAN
this morph is extreme
because no one has that black eyes soulless af

• +1
he talks about average blue and green
really they are nothing irl tbh
this color that these guys have is great tbh(y)
Those are average blue eyes jfl. This is what rare blue looks like:
94CDAD85 5771 4B3F 8126 E133AE3D90FD
83D51878 C6E6 4609 80BE 9717CECA70A1
A5418033 26B9 4AAE 87AA 485C91859CFA
E7014157 09A3 4825 AF21 0E70DD695F25

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 13332
then blue eyes must be rare where i live
cause i dont see leo dicaprio eye color often
Where do you live? In Germany blue eyes like DiCaprios or pitts aren’t that rare. Most blue eyed people here have similar blue shades like them. Maybe on average slightly darker but the difference isn’t noticeable

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Where do you live? In Germany blue eyes like DiCaprios or pitts aren’t that rare. Most blue eyed people here have similar blue shades like them. Maybe on average slightly darker but the difference isn’t noticeable
eastern europe
i was only blue eyed kid in the class

blue eyes on foids look gorgeous af

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 8202 and Deleted member 5786
thats stupid af
then why dont you morph naturally brown-eyed men with blue eyes ?
I didn’t make the morphs, found them on google.
But doesn’t matter since the outcome is the same. They descend with brown eyes and a person with brown eyes would ascend with blue eyes.

• +1
I didn’t make the morphs, found them on google.
But doesn’t matter since the outcome is the same. They descend with brown eyes and a person with brown eyes would ascend with blue eyes.
this guy would ascend with light eyes ?
he would look feminine and weird

• +1
Wtf. Leonardo and everyone is literally a shitskin with black eyes. BRUTAL. A 10 OR DEATG. ONLY COLORED EYES ARE MAIN CHARACTER/HUMAN
people here cope so fucking hard with eye color
i've never seen brown eyes be simped irl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 8202, 5'8manlet and 4 others
I was also thinking eyecolor doesnt matter, till i used colored contacts for the first time. It matters a TON!!

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 8202 and 2 others
this guy would ascend with light eyes ?
he would look feminine and weird
View attachment 1389006
He would ascend from ordinary ethnic to exotic colored ethnic.
Also jfl at the cope, blue and green eyes actually look more masculine because they are perceived as more low trust

people here cope so fucking hard with eye color
i've never seen brown eyes be simped irl
For example no girl would ever compliment Chico on his eyecolor. They would compliment him on his overall eyes because of the shape and eyebrows but not on the color

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
eye color doesnt matter until its really vibrant
thats all
its all about your face

• +1
ive had a spanish girl literally tell me she fucked me cause my blue eyes (she didn kno they were contacts) numerous other girls compliment my frauded blue eyes. One girl approached me in a club and she said "she had to come talk to me to compliment by beautful blue eyes" it led to me fucking her later that night cause she broke the ice with my blue eyes

never once in my entire 30 years of living did a girl ever compliment my eyes when I didnt wear contacts (with my normal very very dark brown eyes)

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9568, the next o'pry and 8 others
ive had a spanish girl literally tell me she fucked me cause my blue eyes (she didn kno they were contacts) numerous other girls compliment my frauded blue eyes. One girl approached me in a club and she said "she had to come talk to me to compliment by beautful blue eyes" it led to me fucking her later that night cause she broke the ice with my blue eyes

never once in my entire 30 years of living did a girl ever compliment my eyes when I didnt wear contacts (with my normal very very dark brown eyes)
is your blue eyes lenses vibrant? how would you rate them a10 or what

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
If you have good eyelashes you can get compliments. Eyelashes and color are the only thing girls compliment on.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, the next o'pry, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
For example no girl would ever compliment Chico on his eyecolor. They would compliment him on his overall eyes because of the shape and eyebrows but not on the color
If you have good eyelashes you can get compliments. Eyelashes and color are the only thing girls compliment on.
All i've gotten is good eyebrows or lashes
there's literally no actual eye compliment unless they're light

Blue or Green eyes are a stupid halo irl.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Melo95, germanlooks and 1 other person
I'm tempted to say it matters more for men than women.

All i've gotten is good eyebrows or lashes
there's literally no actual eye compliment unless they're light

Blue or Green eyes are a stupid halo irl.
Depends where you live. Blue eyes are common where I live tbh. Almost every other white person has it.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, hebbewem and volcelfatcel

it's just eye color bro

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, sandcelmuttcel, Amnesia and 2 others
legit...they lose like 5 points lmfao..
eye color is giga GIGA underrated.
tons of brown eyed copers cant accept the eyecolor pill.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, sandcelmuttcel, datboijj and 2 others

legit. i know you understand this pill from your previous posts.
a lot of people here cant accept this specific pill for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 756, Amnesia and 1 other person
legit
but literally at the bottom of my list of importance

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 756