If you think your're chadlite your HT normie, if you think you're normie you're below average

Nowhere near chad, psl 5.5 imo. I can ascend to 6.5+ with what i know+being a pubertycel. Just need money tbh, i have solid solutions for 85 percent of my failos.

Gym, fixing teeth, widening lips, improving nose shape and tip projection=6psl, imdo would take me over that.
mirin

tbh similar case in which i need mostly rhino and lip widening

just go on tinder tbh. it’s a pretty good way to find out how attractive you are irl. most people here say I’m average looking but I have wayyyy more success on tinder than an average looking dude would lol.

Eh it depends, insecure normies (mindset not rating) will underrate themselves a lot
Narcy normies will overrate themselves a lot
Normal normies will probably overrate themselves a bit

if a guy is ACTUALLY blackpilled though he should be able to roughly accurately gauge his attractiveness though because it’s based on features rather than just looking at yourself and arbitrarily going “i look good” or “i look bad”

but it’s all nonsense anyway, want a rating? How easy is it for you to get girls? That’s your rating. End of discussion

you're 4.5, normie to htn imo, but u look like a twink+ethnic coloring+avg height, so invsible normie irl. You would be toast smv wise if u came to my area (north texas).
soon i'm gonna find some idiot sperg travelling the us talking about "muh dht, mse" and beat the fuck out of him (aka you)