If you want an honest assessment of your looks you can ask me

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
Just dont be obnoxious. In a forum full of bitchless spiteful incels, ill give you brutal honesty for free that aligns with what women think cause im trans

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, vermillioncorefan, deadstock and 2 others
People do this with me in PM all the time. I'm very honest; not unnecessarily critical, but also don't sugarcoat anything.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, try2beme and Deleted member 64829
I'll assure you I am of the highest tier of subhumans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, wsada and try2beme
I'll assure you I am of the highest tier of subhumans.
Someone will always wanna smash cuz of your physique. Its just the reality tonnes of girls have a fetish for anime tier jacked dudes

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
People do this with me in PM all the time. I'm very honest; not unnecessarily critical, but also don't sugarcoat anything.
People also PM me all the time and I always give them my honest opinion. I rarely use the 1-10/normie-chad scale and instead tell them if they’re attractive or not based on multiple factors and recommend a few things or steps they’d have to take to improve their attractiveness and maybe a few surgeries if they think their face is an issue and I fuck off.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, twojei and Eriot Lodger
Someone will always wanna smash cuz of your physique. Its just the reality tonnes of girls have a fetish for anime tier jacked dudes
I was doing well with women before I ever worked out despite the autism, not sure what it is I just look like a less inbred version of barry keoghan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829 and try2beme
Just dont be obnoxious. In a forum full of bitchless spiteful incels, ill give you brutal honesty for free that aligns with what women think cause im trans
Can I dm you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829 and try2beme
People also PM me all the time and I always give them my honest opinion. I rarely use the 1-10/normie-chad scale and instead tell them if they’re attractive or not based on multiple factors and recommend a few things or steps they’d have to take to improve their attractiveness and maybe a few surgeries if they think their face is an issue and I fuck off.
Am i MTN bro

Same idek why they ask me because I know fuck all about surgeries. It's probably because of the trans/femalegaze thing. You might be very knowledgeable tho so that would make more sense for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
Am i MTN bro
Facially probably. MTN is a very broad range but 5-5.25/10’s (you) can fit into certain niches and appeal to certain demographics of women of course so it matters fuck-all tbh.

Ur also fucking shredded and 6’2”. So no. That on top of ur objectively above average face with niche appeal puts u above the 70th ish percentile of men in your age group which if I estimate correctly is a realistic low htn

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Sent them over to you

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 64829

ok, bhai, rate me
15, 5'11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, try2beme and Deleted member 64829