if you want to attract jbs

buflek

buflek

justin bieber or dead
get branded clothes, a car and an iphone 11.

whenever i was in contact with jbs, i always autisticly took my phone out and pretended i listened to some whatsapp audio and turned my head so they see my iphone 11 pro max. i also wear fake stone island clothes and the bitches mention them ALL THE TIME. the last bitch was like „wow someone got too much money huh? iphone 11 and stone island track suit“

this is just an example, there was many examples of this. 1 was also in love with my bmw. i couldve fucked all of the mirin ones ngl, they gave huge iois.

u still cant be subhuman obviously tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3328, stuckneworleans and 2 others
what's the point of faking it ?
I mean, why is every fucking thing turned into materiality ? Either is it looks, or statuts, or money ?
Fuck, life is all about vanity.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LostYouth, Norwooder, Deleted member 2506 and 4 others
Be attractive

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Arkantos and hebbewem
Lol they will just want your money

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, chadpreetcel123, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Lol they will just want your money
and still fuck me
what's the point of faking it ?
I mean, why is every fucking thing turned into materiality ? Either is it looks, or statuts, or money ?
Fuck, life is all about vanity.
u need money status or looks. looks is the best one but u can also fucks chicks with the other 2

btw getting surgery to looksmax is basically the same. u are faking ur genetics

• So Sad
Reactions: Bechadish
and still fuck me

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Chadelite
ok chad, youre gl first, also fuck jbs who are into that

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Alt Number 3
ok chad, youre gl first, also fuck jbs who are into that
money, status, looks is all that matters. even if youre gl, boosting the other 2 just raises your SMV.

money, status, looks is all that matters. even if youre gl, boosting the other 2 just raises your SMV.
it wont work for ugly man

and still fuck me

u need money status or looks. looks is the best one but u can also fucks chicks with the other 2

btw getting surgery to looksmax is basically the same. u are faking ur genetics
i know bro. It's sad that life is only about these stuffs ngl, people have only bestiality in them.
Can't blame them but still i wished that people were more attracted to beeing than to that.
it will, with money or statuts or even both you can get girls that even a 6 PSL can't get. But you know it's faked.

i said in the thread that u cant be subhuman. status and money still raise your SMV fuckton. look at ryan gosling who is like psl 5 but seen as very attractive by foids because of status and money

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
Don't listen to faggot op
Just have a face like this and you will fuck every jb you see

Attachments

• 0Kz2dZ3zSx8.jpg
    0Kz2dZ3zSx8.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 15
  • j05gEpdULQg.jpg
    j05gEpdULQg.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 4qUkY8ZsEPk.jpg
    4qUkY8ZsEPk.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 15
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo
i said in the thread that u cant be subhuman. status and money still raise your SMV fuckton. look at ryan gosling who is like psl 5 but seen as very attractive by foids because of status and money
ok, even if you said that i will point out that it doesnt work for subhumans and if youre not subhuman you shouldnt get tips how to improve

Don't listen to faggot op
Just have a face like this and you will fuck every jb you see
lmao who are these fucking twinks? u call me faggot but got gay little traps as idols
ok, even if you said that i will point out that it doesnt work for subhumans and if youre not subhuman you shouldnt get tips how to improve
u need surgery as subhuman or its over. having a micropenis is worse

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
He is obviously worse than others, but fact stands that if he is tall he will fuck any jb he wants
not all of them jfl, not even the 2 others can, but yes they will have strong dopamine rush

He is obviously worse than others, but fact stands that if he is tall he will fuck any jb he wants

Your description is fitting
he has low fwhr, bad nose to lips ratio, ugly mushroom hair, small chin, narrow face

the only actual JB slayer is the 3rd guy

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
and still fuck me
Yes they will fuck you, but not with the same passion as when they fucking a male because of his looks(chad)
They try to seduce you with her pussies and fake orgasms, meanwhile chad makes her cum in 2 minutes bend over the club toilet.

Yes they will fuck you, but not with the same passion as when they fucking a male because of his looks(chad)
They try to seduce you with her pussies and fake orgasms, meanwhile chad makes her cum in 2 minutes bend over the club toilet.
who cares aslong as i get my dick wet? why do people HATE but still care about woman so much on this forum?

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
basically statusmaxxing

who cares aslong as i get my dick wet? why do people HATE but still care about woman so much on this forum?
Nice cope, you can get your dick wet if you’re jerking off, you don’t need a woman for that. What males want also is too satisfie the girl, to know that you’re giving her insane amounts of pleasure. It’s probably one of the most brutal black pills to swallow, if you’re average in looks she doesent feel any pleasure at all, only uses her vagina power to keep the male around because they are married or he has status and money. Probably while you are fucking her she thinks about last encounters with a chad or looking forward to the next dick down with him.

And man/people here don’t hate woman, they hate their behavior, double standarts and virtue signalling, but need them for sexual validation. Everytime someone posts here that he HATES WOMAN, it’s a cope too

Nice cope, you can get your dick wet if you’re jerking off, you don’t need a woman for that. What males want also is too satisfie the girl, to know that you’re giving her insane amounts of pleasure. It’s probably one of the most brutal black pills to swallow, if you’re average in looks she doesent feel any pleasure at all, only uses her vagina power to keep the male around because they are married or he has status and money. Probably while you are fucking her she thinks about last encounters with a chad or looking forward to the next dick down with him.

And man/people here don’t hate woman, they hate their behavior, double standarts and virtue signalling, but need them for sexual validation. Everytime someone posts here that he HATES WOMAN, it’s a cope too
massive cope. the only thing i care about is fucking bitches, i dont give a shit if they cum or not

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and chadpreetinthemaking
massive cope. the only thing i care about is fucking bitches, i dont give a shit if they cum or not
Incredibly based

• +1
Reactions: buflek