if you were smart

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
you'd exploit the upcoming recession and get rich from it

oh i forgot most of you could care less about getting rich

very well then. have fun rotting

I hope I get enough money before it happens, a lot of people are legit going to suicide, especially in Japan where the gov debt is over 250% of their annual PIB, imagine having to work almost 3 years straight without consuming ANYTHING, just to pay your debt. LOL

Japanese mass suicide incoming very soon

Can't wait to graduate with my finance degree right at the start of the recession jfl

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and MrGlutton
well then how do u exploit it, mr. wolf of wall street

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Can't wait to graduate with my finance degree right at the start of the recession jfl

It won't be worth anything, JFL @ thinking people will hire people for jobs that are far later on the production chain :lul:

It won't be worth anything, JFL @ thinking people will hire people for jobs that are far later on the production chain :lul:
That's my point. I'll pre-order the rope I guess.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
honestly, i'm looking at this long term

degrees to me are close to worthless, give me training, and let me get a certificate
well then how do u exploit it, mr. wolf of wall street
ok then well this is how you do it

you get this LONG LONG sword, im talking about a sword that you see in the movies where the handsome chads always use to duel each other with, literally a classical EUROPEAN sword

and you take that sword? you take that sword, you know you take that long ass sword, and you stick it right up your ass and that's how you do it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Peachy
How about you tell us how? I am not studying economics