IF YOUR HEAD IS LESS THAN 6 INCHES ABOVE THE AVERAGE FEMALE'S HEAD, YOU WILL BE OFTEN MISTAKENED FOR A 5'5" ETHNIC MIDGET LITTLE MAN WASTE OF LIFE

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
If you're below 5'10", any time you tilt your head down or your posture goes to shit in any way, you'll be female tier height

If you're below 6ft, you'll often be mistakened for a child and just considered short in general (dihydrogen monoxide)

6ft is when you're nearly/essentially a head above most females in the US

To quote a 5'3" latina becky in one of my high school classes, "If you're below 6ft, you're short."

periodt sis .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 14984, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 5 others
True

I compensate by being 5’10 by being in Thailand. I get on train and heightmog everyone

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and currylightskin
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Didn't I tell you to go get therapy?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I mean for me being mistaken as 5'5 would mean being mistaken to be taller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK and johncruz12345
The insane amount of projection from this user is amusing af.

Stop using this forum as your emotional tampon you fucking midget and stfu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hueless, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
If you're below 5'10", any time you tilt your head down or your posture goes to shit in any way, you'll be female tier height

If you're below 6ft, you'll often be mistakened for a child and just considered short in general (dihydrogen monoxide)

6ft is when you're nearly/essentially a head above most females in the US

To quote a 5'3" latina becky in one of my high school classes, "If you're below 6ft, you're short."

periodt sis .
>tfw i am unironically a 5'5 ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17736 and LooksOrDeath
Stop using this forum as your emotional tampon you fucking midget and stfu
Brutally fucking heightpilled again. As I've said with a previous thread title "manlets are simply seen as crying babies whenever they speak"

You don't get it dude
My mom is 5'4" and my dad is 6'0" yet I'm fucking 5'7"
It's so fucking rare and brutal
Muh you must have short grandparents (they're about the same heights as my parents on both sides)

I got a mild dwarfism genetic mutation.

You're probably a 6'2.5" 17yo slayer with a 5'3" mom and 6'1" dad

short mom=short offspring lol at reproducing with jada pinket smith, total womanlet.

females are meant for masturbation aid, reproducing with and marrying them is evil

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member, Growth Plate and 1 other person
short mom=short offspring lol at reproducing with jada pinket smith, total womanlet.

females are meant for masturbation aid, reproducing with and marrying them is evil
They're uneducated retards and think that reproducing with 6'3" chads would make up for their height, because they had someone do all their work for them in high school biology class as they were too busy with social lives and making out with that 6'1" prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife