If you're 5'10+, height is not the issue.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
If you're an incel even though you're 5'10+, then it's either your face/ mental issues that prevent you from getting laid.

If you aren't atleast 5'10, fraud to 5'10 with lifts, if you can't fraud to 5'10 without looking ridiculous, then yeah, height is definitely an issue for you.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, RationalBrody, tallcel and 7 others
Height is a huge halo. You're 6'3 almost 6'4 you have no idea how hard it is to be short (and neither do i, just playing devil's advocate)

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, FatmanO, Zesto and 1 other person
(y)
Height is a huge halo. You're 6'3 almost 6'4 you have no idea how hard it is to be short (and neither do i, just playing devil's advocate)
imagine being short :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody
Agreed. A 5 PSL face is enough as well. Enough for a relationship, not for slaying obviously

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and badromance
Agreed. A 5 PSL face is enough as well. Enough for a relationship, not for slaying obviously
Only if you have a social circle, otherwise even a 5 PSL face isn't enough.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, DeformAspergerCel, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
Do you know how hard is to not have social circle ? Its harder to not have it than to have it

Do you know how hard is to not have social circle ? Its harder to not have it than to have it
Lol what?
All it takes is for your old social circle to fall apart somehow and you're done.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, LowTierNormie and Ritzy2KReborn
If you don't have a social circle your brain is prob fucked (lack of social skills, autism, anxiety). A 5 PSL face won't make up for it. Not even 6 psl tbh. I'm speaking from experience

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Kill_Jew, FatmanO and 6 others
Lol what?
All it takes is for your old social circle to fall apart somehow and you're done.
Maybe in your place,but here is easy af.

Happy6

I'm 5'11 barefoot.

Lol what?
If you don't have a social circle your brain is prob fucked (lack of social skills, autism, anxiety). A 5 PSL face won't make up for it. Not even 6 psl tbh. I'm speaking from experience

I only have computer and anime social circle.

Maybe in your place,but here is easy af.
It's probably because you're still in school.
It's easy to establish a social circle while you're still studying, after that people become a lot more asocial.

Still an incel, point here is, as long as you're average/slightly above average height, adding more inches to your height won't help you get laid if your face/mental issues are the problem, that being said, taller is definitely better.
Wrong, 5 PSL face with average height and a big social circle can help you slay girls that are your looksmatch/slightly below/above your looksmatch.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 206
Spoken like a true tallfag and/or boomer. Or even worse, IncelTears. I looooove short men but my boyfriend is 6'3" teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I've actual been rejected for being 5'10, trust me, it's not good enough. Height is a man's sweetest halo, and most tallfags are fucking clueless to how it helps them. Tallfags are comparable to women in their unawareness of their SMV advantage. They belittle short men just like foids in their cluelessness.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Alcatraz, androidcel and 1 other person
Face is the most important thing by far.

Men that are 6ft+ have an advantage tho. Smaller men = inferior genes.

• +1
Reactions: tallcel, Gengar, Alcatraz and 1 other person
Spoken like a true tallfag and/or boomer. Or even worse, IncelTears. I looooove short men but my boyfriend is 6'3" teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I've actual been rejected for being 5'10, trust me, it's not good enough. Height is a man's sweetest halo, and most tallfags are fucking clueless to how it helps them. Tallfags are comparable to women in their unawareness of their SMV advantage. They belittle short men just like foids in their cluelessness.
5'10 is good enough to get laid, obviously women will prefer taller dudes, but if you're 5'10+ and can't get laid it's because of your face/mental issues.

Repppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppped

Nigga I'm 5'11" and some weeks ago I was called BARELY average by a foid and it felt SO FUCKING BAD, IT PHYSICALLY HURTED

If I were 6'1" I'd be slaying HARD and if I were 6'3" I'd be C H A D so don't come with this fucking bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Alcatraz

Nigga I'm 5'11" and some weeks ago I was called BARELY average by a foid and it felt SO FUCKING BAD, IT PHYSICALLY HURTED

If I were 6'1" I'd be slaying HARD and if I were 6'3" I'd be C H A D so don't come with this fucking bullshit
You claim you would slay at 6'3, but ask yourself, is height really the issue, especially when you're 5'11?
No, it's not.

• +1
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn and Gengar

Yep, I've shared this story multiple times and I'll do it again. @battlefieldincel

My younger brother is 21. We look exactly alike facially. He has a chest deformity called pectis excavatum. He was a NEET for a long time until my parents forced him to get a job at McDonald's. He spends most of his time browsing the internet and playing Japanese rhythm games. Surely he's incel right?

NOPE. Why?

He's 6'2.

Meanwhile I have a STEM degree and a house and car, why am I incel? I'm 5'10.

• +1
Reactions: Alcatraz
You claim you would slay at 6'3, but ask yourself, is height really the issue, especially when you're 5'11?
No, it's not.
height is one of many issues, it's not the main issue obviously (which is me being a fucking aspie) but if I were 6'3 my autism would matter for SHIT, girls would be dropping their pants on me and don't tell me they wouldn't because it is true
Yep, I've shared this story multiple times and I'll do it again. @battlefieldincel

My younger brother is 21. We look exactly alike facially. He has a chest deformity called pectis excavatum. He was a NEET for a long time until my parents forced him to get a job at McDonald's. He spends most of his time browsing the internet and playing Japanese rhythm games. Surely he's incel right?

NOPE. Why?

He's 6'2.

tallfags are the worse, this is like arguing with an npc really; you can't be blackpilled if you don't accept the heightpill ffs

• +1
Im 5 foot 10 but im to high inhib to buy lifts. With sneakers im 5 foot 10 3/4

• +1

NOPE. Why?

He's 6'2.

First of all, are you sure you look "alike", you both might look similar In YOUR and your parent's eyes, but is this also the case with women? Remember, it is about a few millimetres of bone after all.

Secondly, since you're sharing personal experiences, let me share mine too. All the slayers Iv ever known were generally 5'10 or under, yet they slayed. Why did they slay? Because of their face. Yet I stand at 6'3 and have only had failures with women. Why? Because of my ugly face. If I was 5'10 with an above average face, I would've definitely had a few notches on my belt by now.
height is one of many issues, it's not the main issue obviously (which is me being a fucking aspie) but if I were 6'3 my autism would matter for SHIT, girls would be dropping their pants on me and don't tell me they wouldn't because it is true

tallfags are the worse, this is like arguing with an npc really; you can't be blackpilled if you don't accept the heightpill ffs
Wrong, mental issues make it very, very difficult to get laid. That's the main and probably only reason you can't get laid. (Your face is not bad).

Hey guys, @badromance checking in

100% leejet.

Coping with height being an issue when you're at least 5'10 is fucking laughable.

Women for the most part are clueless to height, but i think that's probably because most men constantly fraud or just lie about their height. For example subtlebrag tbh

My oneitis who's like 5'4 still to this day doesn't believe that I'm 5'10

She legitimately believes I'm at least 6ft either because she just knows only manlets and/or cope by lying. Which honestly i have no issue with as it only hurts them in the long run as being delusional only goes so far. So i guess if any manlets are reading this keep lying so girls think I'm actually taller than i am :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Borneon_Tyger, 11gaijin, badromance and 1 other person

NiggA
Wear liftz

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: averageblokecel
I already knew my face was not good enough.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Alcatraz and badromance

Hard to blame them in a certain sense. People don't know what they have until it's gone. Make these 6'3" niggas into 5'10 and see how happy they are.

First of all, are you sure you look "alike", you both might look similar In YOUR and your parent's eyes, but is this also the case with women? Remember, it is about a few millimetres of bone after all.

Secondly, since you're sharing personal experiences, let me share mine too. All the slayers Iv ever known were generally 5'10 or under, yet they slayed. Why did they slay? Because of their face. Yet I stand at 6'3 and have only had failures with women. Why? Because of my ugly face. If I was 5'10 with an above average face, I would've definitely had a few notches on my belt by now.

Wrong, mental issues make it very, very difficult to get laid. That's the main and probably only reason you can't get laid. (Your face is not bad).

We look very similar, but he has even a rounder face than me (and he is thinner!). It's our eyes and nose that look alike.

UrEptZL

HEIGHT DOESN'T MATTTTTTTTERRRR BRO0000000000000000000000[98WERYWE9F8YQ NC98RYQ49RYT B39R64P301R6 B9RYT3R978

100% leejet.

Coping with height being an issue when you're at least 5'10 is fucking laughable.

Women for the most part are clueless to height, but i think that's probably because most men constantly fraud or just lie about their height. For example subtlebrag tbh

My oneitis who's like 5'4 still to this day doesn't believe that I'm 5'10

She legitimately believes I'm at least 6ft either because she just knows only manlets and/or cope by lying. Which honestly i have no issue with as it only hurts them in the long run as being delusional only goes so far. So i guess if any manlets are reading this keep lying so girls think I'm actually taller than i am :feelsokman:
LOL. Do you know why she thinks you're taller? Facial Halo. You must be good looking. If you're a 5'10 Quasimodo, you think she thinks you're 6'? My face isn't good enough for women to give me the halo. You should know this by now that women sniff out good genes like bloodhounds, and the face halo makes her good gene detector almost as much as height (height is the #1 indicator of good genetics, face is #2). You have the self awareness of my boomer mother.

• +1
op is that you in your display pic?

Hard to blame them in a certain sense. People don't know what they have until it's gone. Make these 6'3" niggas into 5'10 and see how happy they are.

We look very similar, but he has even a rounder face than me (and he is thinner!). It's our eyes and nose that look alike.

View attachment 6126
HEIGHT DOESN'T MATTTTTTTTERRRR BRO0000000000000000000000[98WERYWE9F8YQ NC98RYQ49RYT B39R64P301R6 B9RYT3R978

LOL. Do you know why she thinks you're taller? Facial Halo. You must be good looking. If you're a 5'10 Quasimodo, you think she thinks you're 6'? My face isn't good enough for women to give me the halo. You should know this by now that women sniff out good genes like bloodhounds, and the face halo makes her good gene detector almost as much as height (height is the #1 indicator of good genetics, face is #2). You have the self awareness of my boomer mother.

I mean if you look at my latest post you could tell obviously not. Being ethnik legitimately ruins a person. Not only physically but mentally as well

I mean if you look at my latest post you could tell obviously not. Being ethnik legitimately ruins a person. Not only physically but mentally as well
yes you are a shitskin you people are mentally inferior for believing you have a disadvantage in the dating world my apologies.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
yes you are a shitskin you people are mentally inferior for believing you have a disadvantage in the dating world my apologies.

Hispanic but shitskin regardless

:dafuckfeels:

So you're telling me, that shitskins AREN'T at an disadvantage in the dating world?

it legit only applies to self hating cucks like him, I'm north african (berber) dunno if that counts as shitskin ( similar coloring to zidane)
So you're telling me, that shitskins AREN'T at an disadvantage in the dating world?
can you define shitskins?

it legit only applies to self hating cucks like him, I'm north african (berber) dunno if that counts as shitskin ( similar coloring to zidane)

can you define shitskins?
Someone who's skin color is the same color as shit.

Someone who's skin color is the same color as shit.
then that's a disadvantage, I asked the question because alot of fucking PSL retards think all ethnics are shitskins

View attachment 6126

Feels nice to be 6'1

5'10 is still 77% of women, you can still slay with that lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Agreed for the most part, although I think height helps. I’m 5’9 and I’ve never had issues getting pussy. People who say their height is the sole reason they aren’t getting female attention are coping. Unless they’re like dwarfs then I’d agree with them.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell

View attachment 6126

This is kinda true. I have god tier frame, (21.5" bidletoid barely gymcelled and 12" waist at 17% bf) and a long with pretty good face and INSANE accent halo. I've had a group of foids all commenting on how tall I was...

The fucked thing is I'm 6'1 and was standing right beside someone 6'3 somalian whom they werent paying any attention to at all...

• +1
Reactions: Borneon_Tyger
Agreed for the most part, although I think height helps. I’m 5’9 and I’ve never had issues getting pussy. People who say their height is the sole reason they aren’t getting female attention are coping. Unless they’re like dwarfs then I’d agree with them.
Being tall definitely helps but dudes here with average height don't realize adding inches to your height wouldn't really improve their inceldom when their face/mental issues are to blame.

Being tall definitely helps but dudes here with average height don't realize adding inches to your height wouldn't really improve their inceldom when their face/mental issues are to blame.
if you unironically believe in personality/confidence/mental issues, i recommend another forum. This is LOOKSmax.org.

if you unironically believe in personality/confidence/mental issues, i recommend another forum. This is LOOKSmax.org.
LMAO, i don't believe in personality/confidence but mental issues can definitely prevent you from getting laid. Look at this chad for example, safe to say he has never gotten laid.

Just proves OP‘s point. 77% of women would date a 5‘10 guy. 1 inch taller and it‘s almost 100%. Still you can‘t trust stuff like these anyway. Ppl fraud their height all the time, girls can’t tell what 6ft looks like. It’s kind of same as those self reported dick sizes. Not accurate.

If you're an incel even though you're 5'10+, then it's either your face/ mental issues that prevent you from getting laid.

If you aren't atleast 5'10, fraud to 5'10 with lifts, if you can't fraud to 5'10 without looking ridiculous, then yeah, height is definitely an issue for you.
very true, I think tbh you can get laid if your 6'4 with a below average face easily if you have a good social circle, Alot of us here are just mentalcels or just introverts. Or have no exposure to the other gender etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Make these 6'3" niggas into 5'10 and see how happy they are.
I approve the motion lol. I wanna make 6'3" people into 5'11" or 5'10" and see how manage life now that more than half the people they knew will not respect them as much, like them or find them funny (along other things). It would be the definitive social experiment

I approve the motion lol. I wanna make 6'3" people into 5'11" or 5'10" and see how manage life now that more than half the people they knew will not respect them as much, like them or find them funny (along other things). It would be the definitive social experiment
now that would be interesting to watch even though I dont know how you could do that, its very weird to really and I mean really zone in on just behaviors in normal life, so when your walking on the path how lesser taller, broader basically less inferior males basically move and let you pass, little things like not even holding eye contact, also I had an encounter with a male basically, I seen him around my campus he wasnt a student and I just stared the fucker down everytime, till he came up to me and said "your edgy you wanna drink?" offers me fucking vodka lmao. dude was some 6ft, ethnic.