If you're a Chad with a bad personality/mentalcel, you won't get the woman (or women) you want.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
My discussion with @DivineBeing proves just this.
He's blaming everything on his height - I'm the same height as him and I do get IOIs and interest from women. I just choose not to hop into bed with women right away (I'm LTR only) and quite picky with who I choose to be in an LTR with (they have to be lifestyle compatible and at least medium tier becky) since I date with the intention of choosing a woman to marry.
His looks aren't the problem - he's a good-looking PSL 6 Chad. His height isn't the problem either - 5'10 is perfectly average height and many women are fine with that. What's his problem is his personality - nothing to offer, can't sustain a proper convo about many different topics and seems like an emotional burden.
I told him to get a psychiatrist/therapist in DMs (I did actually talk with one after my horrible breakup with my ex GF and was open to my family about it) but of course he just blanked me out with no response.
This is a classic example of someone with psychopathic tendencies.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, DivineBeing, Chadethnic101 and 6 others
how far this forum has fallen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, stevielake, .👽. and 8 others
mentalcel is the biggest cope ever:feelskek: chad is validated enough through out his life that the chances of him being an abused dog is absolutely null

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, spark, Chadeep and 10 others
mentalcel is the biggest cope ever:feelskek: chad is validated enough through out his life that the chances of him being an abused dog is absolutely null

True I'm just an incel being bullied by @Xangsane

Fucking shit forum

just look at his rep ratio
Nigga

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
Absolutely true. It's about passing the looks threshold and then passing the NT threshold and then passing the personal compatibility threshold.

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel, Deleted member 11388 and Deleted member 15556
My discussion with @DivineBeing proves just this.
This faggot mogs me to oblivion is 2 years older thanme and more incel than me

Why don't you understand it's the shit 5'10 height you degenerate that made us sit in our fucking rooms 24/7 like abused dogs?

But he's a chad and an abused dog. It's 100% his personality that's the problem.

cope, I'm Deleted Member 6997
So to preface the story I am a virgin but my girlfriend isn’t; which is fine with me. When things got more passionate in the bedroom my girlfriend told me she wanted to take it slow because she was sexually assaulted in her past. I have completely honored this by letting her make the first move any time we take another step sexually. On one occasion when it was particularly heated my girlfriend said that when once she was off of her period she wanted to have sex. That was over a month ago and I haven’t mentioned it to her as to not seem pushy or impatient. We’ve had other sexual moments since then just no actual intercourse. The other day however I found out that she bought a dildo online. To be completely honest this immediately made me insecure but I knew saying something then without taking time to process may cause me to say something that I don’t mean. I completely understand wanting to have a was to pleasure yourself and I know that it is completely natural, but since we haven’t had sex it kinda feels like maybe she is looking for something that she thinks I can’t provide. I know this probably isn’t the case but it’s a dwelling feeling that I can’t shake and it constantly comes back and makes me feel like I’m not enough for her. I tried to talk to her the other day about it but I stopped before I even told her that I knew about it. Somewhat because I don’t think I was supposed to find out and I don’t want to embarrass her and the other is that I don’t want to have a strain I’m our relationship where I seem like I don’t want her to have it because honestly, I couldn’t care less. I know my thought process is confusing and if you’ve read this far please leave me some advice. Thank you and please stay safe in these trying times

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16552, Deleted member 8165, Xangsane and 1 other person
Absolutely true. It's about passing the looks threshold and then passing the NT threshold and then passing the personal compatibility threshold.
For an LTR yes
Women are more LTR-minded than men and when they sleep with men they hope to get into a relationship with him, usually. I have a sister/mother and that's what they told me...

So to preface the story I am a virgin but my girlfriend isn’t; which is fine with me. When things got more passionate in the bedroom my girlfriend told me she wanted to take it slow because she was sexually assaulted in her past. I have completely honored this by letting her make the first move any time we take another step sexually. On one occasion when it was particularly heated my girlfriend said that when once she was off of her period she wanted to have sex. That was over a month ago and I haven’t mentioned it to her as to not seem pushy or impatient. We’ve had other sexual moments since then just no actual intercourse. The other day however I found out that she bought a dildo online. To be completely honest this immediately made me insecure but I knew saying something then without taking time to process may cause me to say something that I don’t mean. I completely understand wanting to have a was to pleasure yourself and I know that it is completely natural, but since we haven’t had sex it kinda feels like maybe she is looking for something that she thinks I can’t provide. I know this probably isn’t the case but it’s a dwelling feeling that I can’t shake and it constantly comes back and makes me feel like I’m not enough for her. I tried to talk to her the other day about it but I stopped before I even told her that I knew about it. Somewhat because I don’t think I was supposed to find out and I don’t want to embarrass her and the other is that I don’t want to have a strain I’m our relationship where I seem like I don’t want her to have it because honestly, I couldn’t care less. I know my thought process is confusing and if you’ve read this far please leave me some advice. Thank you and please stay safe in these trying times
She cheated on me last month btw, fucked some bbc gardener

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2403
This faggot mogs me to oblivion is 2 years older thanme and more incel than me

Why don't you understand it's the shit 5'10 height you degenerate that made us sit in our fucking rooms 24/7 like abused dogs?
I don't mog you to oblivion and I'm not incel. I look like a legit teen at 24 and I'm very picky with which woman to LTR - they have to be compatible with me in terms of lifestyle.

Of course this would already rule out many women since plenty won't want to convert to Islam.

It's not the "shit 5'10 height" that is making us degenerate like abused dogs. I know guys shorter than that who get laid. And are uglier too.

Bluepilled as this may seem but women are more LTR minded than men, and even for hookups they look for personality in hopes that it would turn into a relationship. I observed this throughout uni.

Where did you meet her?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 2403
Where did you meet her?
thats some Reddit copypaste dog shit from some neckbeard beta most likely.

I hope it was a larp by someone, cause if smth like this really happened or happens, that would be beyond beta simp, proper term for this wasnt invented yet.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Xangsane
true. i was approached 3 times during nye party but didn't say anything because i had nothing to say + they were cakefaked dead average beckies. i just have nothing to say to those foids . idk if i had more looks they would just suck me off , never saw that irl

true. i was approached 3 times during nye party but didn't say anything because i had nothing to say + they were cakefaked dead average beckies. i just have nothing to say to those foids . idk if i had more looks they would just suck me off , never saw that irl
what's your rating?

@Xangsane why do you mmmh me?? do you think i'm making shit up?? i literally can't control my emotions anymore. can't look at foids in the eyes without thinking all the disgusting things i've read on forums like this + what i've witnessed with their irl behaviour. low iq fucks dare to approach me when they're 1.60 all caked up with absolutely nothing to say. i have to carry the convo when their verbal skills is making moans under the influence of alcohol cocaine and cigs, and for what?? used up becky's pussy. hell no. maybe if i'll meet some high iq stacy to build connection with, it's another story.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing, stevielake and Xangsane
can confirm, all the looks in the world won't help you if you aint NT cuz girls won't jump on your dick out of nowhere.

they will give you hint and shit but they wont get sexual, i had girls drool and hit on me in highschool but i was autistic and didnt know what to do and couldnt get laid.

now im better looking than most guys and NT and im a slayer.

also most importany factor of all is i hit the number game

Yes absolutely

You're jealous of a dildo?
Every woman has like 10 of them

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
As a 'chad' you are expected to know how to conversate interestingly and encite emotions in the girl through your actions- add that with looks then you have a pussy wetter..
Looks get you in the door typically but you need some sort of personality/game to seal the deal- looks just give you leeway to fuck up more

Funny thing is though girls don't have much about them- ask them what they enjoy they'll just tell you tiktok and shopping jfl- men are expected to be the interesting ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back