If you’re above 6’3 and can’t get women, you’re a mentalcel

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
This goes hand and hand with Size Theory which is practically engrained in our DNA that bigger= better.

If you’re 6’3 and not don’t have a stick as a frame, at least ONE woman will find you attractive, even if it’s not your face. If you can’t get a woman at 6’3, you’re a total mentalcel.

Gymmaxx and use your height to your advantage. You could legit put in your Tinder bio your height and get matches. No excuses.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1862, Lorsss and 2 others
Its not a about getting one woman but about getting a high quality woman which is the real struggle for us volcels

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 2012 and 8 others
Face

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Framletgod, Deleted member 2012 and 8 others
No face for your 6’3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anubis and autistic_tendencies
agreed af.

It’s a blessing tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 685, Truecel14 and 1 other person
No height for your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I'm dicklet.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
I wonder what face and lms thinks about your theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
This goes hand and hand with Size Theory which is practically engrained in our DNA that bigger= better.

If you’re 6’3 and not don’t have a stick as a frame, at least ONE woman will find you attractive, even if it’s not your face. If you can’t get a woman at 6’3, you’re a total mentalcel.

Gymmaxx and use your height to your advantage. You could legit put in your Tinder bio your height and get matches. No excuses.
Source

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
How tall are you OP

No 6'3'' for my face

If you're over 200 kilo and don't slay, you're a fucking volcel standardcel

I would also say: If you are 3.5 - 4 PSL and can't get women, you are a mentalcel.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
why are you on PSL if you're 6'1 and 5.5psl with a girlfriend, what else is their too looks max? there's nothing for you to softmax tbh.

why are you on PSL if you're 6'1 and 5.5psl with a girlfriend, what else is their too looks max? there's nothing for you to softmax tbh.
Tbh I wonder how people with girlfriends find this site, I found this site cause me and my ex broke up and I posted pics on rateme to see where I stsnd, then figured out about truerateme then figured out about lookism then lookism got hacked and now I'm here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2756
I’m like 5PSL tbh and I have a few flaws I want to fix . This site is just addictive tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, LordNorwood and Deleted member 2581
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
you're 6psl after rhino tbh.
M, Idk. Rhino, realistically, would give me around .5PSL boost if it’s good. Have u seen my face other than my avi?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Deleted member 2205
M, Idk. Rhino, realistically, would give me around .5PSL boost if it’s good. Have u seen my face other than my avi?
yeah, I've seen it in motion, I wouldn't base what i'm saying off of an avi.

I CAN GET WOMEN BUT I WANT GL ONES

0CEE1512 0102 4802 99E7 9CEC3A58ADB1

Over for us shortcels
tbh jfl

Hwo about this 6'4" german youtube star?
b3d04e46928b953d078b9d9b8fb1f9ac.jpg

Kpek9kqTURBXy82ZDFmNzFkNWZlYmYyM2ExZmIzYmIyNzMzYjQ1Y2M5MS5qcGVnk5UDAADNAyXNAcWTBc0BaM0B9JMFzQFozQH0gaEwAQ
img_4614_1h8exy.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and shimada
jfl the idiotic sluts that bend over just because of height are some of the worst, lowest quality women that exist

height is nothing without a decent face cuz it alone doesn't get you any decent women, not even for ltrs

The Avarage height of a 17 year old male in the Balkans is 6'1-6'2
I'm only slightly taller than 6'3 it's not that big of a difference.

while i agree with sentiment, u need at least average/normie face for this to work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810

another defeatist thread that claims X = everything

The Avarage height of a 17 year old male in the Balkans is 6'1-6'2
I'm only slightly taller than 6'3 it's not that big of a difference.
Wtf?! 6 ft 1-2 Place is hell

what if being tall where i live isn't special

I'm actually 6'2 and 1/4th so OP actually does make sense

I'm actually 6'2 and 1/4th so OP actually does make sense
daily reminder that's same height as david laid. also same frame according to you

ur 140 lbs, hes 200 lbs, and hes lower bodyfat so theres mroe than 60 lbs of pure muscle difference between you

you're 60+ lbs of lean muscle away from not being invisible

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 2846
daily reminder that's same height as david laid. also same frame according to you

ur 140 lbs, hes 200 lbs, and hes lower bodyfat so theres mroe than 60 lbs of pure muscle difference between you

@Dogs youre 2 years away from being a pussy magnet srs. workout hella

• +1
Reactions: Dogs

I went to the gym yesterday like I said I would. Nah David laid frame mogs me for sure no doubt about it. I'll remeassure my shoulder waist ratio tbh it was a while ago when I measured it and I just based it off some youtubers ranking not stats.
@Dogs youre 2 years away from being a pussy magnet srs. workout hella
The hardest part is getting protein and eating for me, that part takes the longest too. But I'm definitely gonna do it.
60 lbs pure muscle will realistically take 4+ years

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Gosh, I wish I was 6'5, then I could gymcel and run kpop game, fuck my life.

a guy I know is 6'4, he's quite bulked up, face is average, 4.5 I'd say
important thing is that the first thing he wrote on his bio was his height so everyone would know right off the bat
"1,93cm"
had 6 matches in 24 hours
matches
6 matches
6'4
height helps in real life but on Tinder it's absolutely bullshit