If you’re not blackpilled to any degree, you’re just dumb tbh.

EverythingMaxxer

EverythingMaxxer

Conquer
I think it’s dumb to think ONLY looks matter because EVERYTHING matters, but looks matter most. I assume EVERYONE knows this, wether they speak on it or keep it to themselves.

Literally just go to school and observe people. See who girls talk about and who gets bullied. You don’t need to watch FACEandLMS or scroll through forums. Literally open up Instagram/TikTok and see how much looks matter, and how all the comments are about how the person looks if he/she is very below average or very above average. It’s so fucking obvious.

I didn’t need any video or forum to blackpill me, my day to day life did that. In school no one would EVER bully or attempt to bully the best looking people. How could you make fun of them anyways? While the short and/or ugly people were made fun of. Girls will blackpill you as well. I would be right next to girls while they talked about their crushes and how attractive they are, some having boyfriends too.

My sister showed me how valuable and picky women are. I was in shock when she showed me her Snapchat, she had over one hundred unopened Snapchats. She scrolled through guys saying “ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly.” Her and her friends talk about eyes and cheekbones like people on here jfl. Her friend showed me a picture of a guy and said “He is so hot.” And she told me “You’re so smart Everythingmaxxer, you’re low key a genius.” Because she can’t compliment my appearance.

Looks may not be everything but they are VERY, VERY important. And this should be common knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and oldcell
yeah ,
but most people tend to block those thoughts from their mind and subconciously invest their Ego into bluepilled ideologies to keep themselves from nihilism .
Cause where truth begins , happiness ends .
Most men want to rather keep their naive , childlike " innocence " instead of facing the harsh reality of Life and thats why they invest their ego into the easy way out , that society gladly presents them on a silver platter .
Ignorance is bliss .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 6123
I witnessed all this shit on instagrams of people that went to my former school with me, was full-blown lookism even though they even said shit like "personality is most important, everyone wants to lose fat blabla..." at the last school event/party before it was over
now whenever I go on some 20yo F instagram with above 1k followers from school who posts a new selfie probably 5.5-6 PSL always gets from 30 to 80 comments about how pretty her face is, mostly from other females
they already have enough validation as it is from other places, they don't fucking need to fuel their egos even more while nobody in my little hometown knows or gives a shit who their looksmatch male is or that he even exists

SHIT IS UNFAIR

also lmao some of the instamaxed normies/high tier normies dudes used to post a photo and then joking about becoming zalando model, other friends commented shit like mentioning jay alvarrez and stuff

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EverythingMaxxer