If you're not good looking, but act confidently, then everything won't match up with your actions, and often be received in the negative.

Deleted member 16537

Deleted member 16537

Bronze
Imagine a girl who is fat with gross proportions acting like a hot bitch. You know, pre-simp world. In the elizabethian age, or in the 60s. She'd be completely decimated by making her a target.

You have no choice as an average to below average male to use muscles/ be stoic attitudelike clint eastwood as an excuse to "only have time" for things you have control over. Thugmaxxing is kinda similar.

Moneymax/ betabux/ nichemax (being funny/ hipster) with an aspie tier girl of some kind which nerds are still lucky with sometimes, but looks still matter and nerd will have to be insecure.

And that's pretty much it besides money.

Even chad can be insecure which means that the average median for being of quality will make all high-sentience/ awareness raise. So even if you're a tryhard or insecure compensator who pulls off fakery with expertise you will be outmatched.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks, homo_faber, NumbThePain_FoxH and 13 others
I think I agree with you. Act confident but not attractive and you'll be seen as creepy,try hard ,cocky for no reason ,crazy . Anything negative.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Preoximerianas, shave and 6 others
I think I agree with you. Act confident but not attractive and you'll be seen as creepy,try hard ,cocky for no reason ,crazy . Anything negative.
It's liket rying to fit a circle in a triangle hole. Which I use purposefully btw because often triangles are not blob shapes. They're sharp and refined which correlates with the physeal implciations of having sharp features. As "hot". It matches in many aspects of life.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Imagine a girl who is fat with gross proportions acting like a hot bitch. You know, pre-simp world. In the elizabethian age, or in the 60s. She'd be completely decimated by making her a target.

You have no choice as an average to below average male to use muscles/ be stoic attitudelike clint eastwood as an excuse to "only have time" for things you have control over. Thugmaxxing is kinda similar.

Moneymax/ betabux/ nichemax (being funny/ hipster) with an aspie tier girl of some kind which nerds are still lucky with sometimes, but looks still matter and nerd will have to be insecure.

Even chad can be insecure which means that the average median for being of quality will make all high-sentience/ awareness raise. So even if you're a tryhard or insecure compensator who pulls off fakery with expertise you will be outmatched.
Sometimes wit charm charisma work but not against being outmatched in LMS (which is why I say nichemax). You must be insecure and tryhard in some direction in life, and open yourself ot all forms of insecurity/ unconfidenec to hyper motivate you.

• +1
Water.

This has been known for years now and there are even memes made about it.
Like that one where a dude flirts with a female coworker and one second she loves it (because Chad did it) and in the next slide she calls the security because some obese ugly guy did it.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, AlexanderTheGreat11, Preoximerianas and 5 others
Water.

This has been known for years now and there are even memes made about it.
Like that one where a dude flirts with a female coworker and one second she loves it (because Chad did it) and in the next slide she calls the security because some obese ugly guy did it.
Its not water to the average person though

• +1
English isn't your first language I hope

• +1
I experienced this a lot in my youth. I was high T and confident, but ugly. I got a lot of hate for it and many times girls would tell me:

'I act like I am popular' 'I act like I am attractive' jfl.

People want you to know your place and act the part, which is looks-based.
I still think there's great value in confidence so effort should always be made to be more confident than where your place really is. U'll make it further in life.

• +1
Reactions: exeight, klamus, noprogressno and 4 others
English isn't your first language I hope
ofc i rush shit but with the lackluster shit i usually get back why should i care.

still got enough likes indicating people got my point.

The analness of your reading comprehension on a meh forum should be questioned most.

Last edited:
but w.e ill care for faceless incels lol

I experienced this a lot in my youth. I was high T and confident, but ugly. I got a lot of hate for it and many times girls would tell me:

'I act like I am popular' 'I act like I am attractive' jfl.

People want you to know your place and act the part, which is looks-based.
I still think there's great value in confidence so effort should always be made to be more confident than where your place really is. U'll make it further in life.
You have to be self aware in order to socialize. And being self aware may take all the fun out of it if you're ugly and have to play humble/ safe.

• +1
Reactions: APJ and Deleted member 275
Subhuman Tax is real.

An ugly lady just told me some dude she knows said all kinds of vile shit to her at an event, or some shit. I'm thinking, if she were GL he'd have never acted like that.

If you are ugly, you are expendable unless you have something extraordinary to offer like $$ and can take women on trips and pay their bills and shit. Ugly chicks will fuck you because unless they are getting sport fucked by GL guys they often have less options.

If you're just some ugly manlet you'll be expected to go play with uggo chicks. It's just the way it is.

I've been talking to or going on dates with Becky tier chicks and they're all like "omfg this guy i work with won't stop FB messaging me" and it's some fat subhuman and I'm not even threatened by him or even mad, I'm more annoyed that this subhuman has the nerve to feel he can come out of his lane. I'm no Chad but I play at High Tier Becky level. I don't fuck with Stacy, that's for Chad or guys who own successful businesses and shit . Stacy doesn't give me the time of day, and that's fine. Becky thinks I'm cute, that's my level.

If a subhuman hits on my Becky I'm basically offended that he feels he can take her, we usually just both pretty much laugh about it because this gross guy has the audacity to think he has the ability to play 2 levels above his tier.

That's why an ugly guy acting confident is offensive. It's like the nerdy loser guy in school asking a cheerleader out and everyone just laughs or it's like "oh that's cute.." like he's a puppy or something.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas

Ugly people are going to be killed off by the government.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and DivineBeing

know your place ugly cretin

Confidence without charisma is the issue.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing

agree i'm always assertive and aggresive but because i'm short i get bullied

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas

You’ll be seen as better and blend in better if you act like how you look, confidence is ok but if your a 6 you can try to act like a 7 but you shouldn’t push it higher than that or else you’ll become a target.

Last edited:
Chad can go on a date with Becky and literally just sit there, barely speak and play on his phone and probably fuck or LTR her. He can simply reply with "twwaaaa that's right" every 20 minutes and she will still think he is awesome.

Most people here are Normie level or below so you have to actually offer something interesting or keep her entertained to compete with the other 20 guys she's going on dates with.

That would be like us going on a date with a Scarlett Johanssen level chick, like you're gonna give a fuck if she's interesting.

• +1
Reactions: exeight and Preoximerianas
Subhuman Tax is real.

An ugly lady just told me some dude she knows said all kinds of vile shit to her at an event, or some shit. I'm thinking, if she were GL he'd have never acted like that.

If you are ugly, you are expendable unless you have something extraordinary to offer like $$ and can take women on trips and pay their bills and shit. Ugly chicks will fuck you because unless they are getting sport fucked by GL guys they often have less options.

If you're just some ugly manlet you'll be expected to go play with uggo chicks. It's just the way it is.

I've been talking to or going on dates with Becky tier chicks and they're all like "omfg this guy i work with won't stop FB messaging me" and it's some fat subhuman and I'm not even threatened by him or even mad, I'm more annoyed that this subhuman has the nerve to feel he can come out of his lane. I'm no Chad but I play at High Tier Becky level. I don't fuck with Stacy, that's for Chad or guys who own successful businesses and shit . Stacy doesn't give me the time of day, and that's fine. Becky thinks I'm cute, that's my level.

If a subhuman hits on my Becky I'm basically offended that he feels he can take her, we usually just both pretty much laugh about it because this gross guy has the audacity to think he has the ability to play 2 levels above his tier.

That's why an ugly guy acting confident is offensive. It's like the nerdy loser guy in school asking a cheerleader out and everyone just laughs or it's like "oh that's cute.." like he's a puppy or something.
I think of religion, rules, playing moral, money, etc. as just a sneaky way for people to compensate for not getting a girl/ inherent respect.
Jews knew the truth that without a tribe no one gives a fuck about oyu. You can't have too many people either or they will have infighting. It needs to be a family where you feel disitnctively superior to the rest of humanity.

From the age of birth we have pretendedly dense parents, or stupid, or smart (like the jews) who don't do anything for us.
The nwe get bullied, if not elated. Good looking people take everything at an early age.

Most people who play moral games usually have some kind of resource gain behind it. Like those blacks who run the racket of walking out after they got their hair/ nails done in an asian salon lmao. And they act constantly offended/ triggered so people won't call small claims court.

• +1
Reactions: thegoat and klamus
People get mad at not being alpha chad so often that jews were created and were the ultimate consequence.
Jews are basically the opposite of everythig natural and caveman lol

all chad has to do is exist and stand there. People will approach you due to the halo effect. other guys will wanna be your friend and be around you and invite you everywhere. Girls will fight for you, share you, whatever.
you literally cant lose as a tall chad. its impossible.

• +1
Reactions: exeight
all chad has to do is exist and stand there. People will approach you due to the halo effect. other guys will wanna be your friend and be around you and invite you everywhere. Girls will fight for you, share you, whatever.
you literally cant lose as a tall chad. its impossible.
I wouldn't go that far but you will get near that amount if you play your cards right. just 70% easier

I've seen chads fall before mentalceldom and being clueless and weak willed especially milennial zoomer chads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back