If you’re not mulatto why were you even born?

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
The biggest slayers on EVERY college campus will always be mulattos. Mulattos slay good looking girls of EVERY race, even ASIAN WOMEN who hate minorities lust after Mulatto men. White women preferring mulattos over whites goes without saying. Women of every race worship mulattos. Despite being literally less than one percent of the population, they are consistently rated MORE attractive than whites on average, and in the UK 12% of the most swiped profiles were MULATTO. That’s like HUGELY disproportionate to the amount of mulattos there are.

Mulattos are the chosen ppl of god and should be treated and respected as such. You should worship the ground mulatto kings and queens walk on. They have a perfect balance of ethnic and caucasoid features and great hair. JBW died in 2019. In the new decade the mulatto pill took over. Mulattos have higher SMV than whites for all women under 25, (the only women who matter).

LONG LIVE JBM

JBM!
JBM!
JBM!
JBM!

Thoughts? @AlexBrown84 @Baldingman1998 @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @astatine

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, BrokenCharm, Deleted member 22126 and 12 others
Keep coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salieri, Deleted member 15004, Deprived and 6 others
Hmmmmm,

Should I fuck this Asian married woman? Maybe her husband can raise my Mullato kids?

Attachments

• 68EEA101-12AC-4A07-A192-81C4E198FA31.jpeg
    68EEA101-12AC-4A07-A192-81C4E198FA31.jpeg
    470.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 9B30EB50-9C85-4AB4-A8A4-94DB9D959726.jpeg
    9B30EB50-9C85-4AB4-A8A4-94DB9D959726.jpeg
    52.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, watah, Deleted member 22126 and 16 others
Voy voy voy voy

Attachments

• A6000E13-103A-46EF-ABE6-FB8EB033198C.jpeg
    A6000E13-103A-46EF-ABE6-FB8EB033198C.jpeg
    604.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Toth's thot, Deleted member 18522 and 6 others
I play this song right before my high stakes poker game in Macau @Thompsonz

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Toth's thot, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
moo-lotto

• +1
Reactions: klip11, PrinceLuenLeoncur and LooksOrDeath
A few girls I’ve talked to in Thailand think I’m Thai xD or half black half Thai

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 14905

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, gymmaxedhorse, GetShrekt and 6 others
I play this song right before my high stakes poker game in Macau @Thompsonz

Видео недоступно
Владелец видео запретил его просмотр в вашей стране.

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Видео недоступно
Владелец видео запретил его просмотр в вашей стране.
Vpn

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Mullato supremacy, gonna try manipulate my ex into dating me again tomorrow

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, fogdart, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
@AlexBrown84 oh its croatian.... cool xD

• Hmm...
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Mullato supremacy, gonna try manipulate my ex into dating me again tomorrow
As you should mulatto prince
Gaslighting women as a mulatto is your divine right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, AscendingHero, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Ngl it’s a lot of ppl talking in this thread but very few reacts

Quit being Jewish and give me the incel points I deserve

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15004 and 6 others
only moo latto females

myfreecams_izzawild_female_31032016_s.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 16369
My kids will be giga mulatto slayers if my plan goes well

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FaceandBBC, watah, gymmaxedhorse and 6 others
Mutts look too weird/exotic to be the primary male beauty standard. Their appeal isn’t wide enough. Also 99% of mutts look like abominations.

I wouldn’t be suprised if mutts did well on tinder rn but lightskins/Mutts being attractive is just a meme and a trend that will fade away.

The primary male beaty standard will always be tall, white, brown hair and light eyes.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, ThatBoneStructure, Lygodactylus and 3 others
Mutts look too weird/exotic to be the primary male beauty standard. Their appeal isn’t wide enough. Also 99% of mutts look like abominations.

I wouldn’t be suprised if mutts did well on tinder rn but lightskins/Mutts being attractive is just a meme and a trend that will fade away.

The primary male beaty standard will always be tall, white, brown hair and light eyes.
You will be left behind in the coming age if you don’t accept the mulatto (gods chosen ppl) into your heart I’m just telling you now

The biggest slayers on EVERY college campus will always be mulattos. Mulattos slay good looking girls of EVERY race, even ASIAN WOMEN who hate minorities lust after Mulatto men. White women preferring mulattos over whites goes without saying. Women of every race worship mulattos. Despite being literally less than one percent of the population, they are consistently rated MORE attractive than whites on average, and in the UK 12% of the most swiped profiles were MULATTO. That’s like HUGELY disproportionate to the amount of mulattos there are.

Mulattos are the chosen ppl of god and should be treated and respected as such. You should worship the ground mulatto kings and queens walk on. They have a perfect balance of ethnic and caucasoid features and great hair. JBW died in 2019. In the new decade the mulatto pill took over. Mulattos have higher SMV than whites for all women under 25, (the only women who matter).

LONG LIVE JBM

JBM!
JBM!
JBM!
JBM!

And idiots cope and say I’m an idiot for saying mullatos have the highest SMV in the UK

And idiots cope and say I’m an idiot for saying mullatos have the highest SMV in the UK
Every NT person knows lightskins have high smv. Only on this aspie forum people try to cope.

And then you have sfcels who cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, watah, Deleted member 28414 and 5 others
I'll wait for China to annex North Africa.
China won’t annex shit bitch, China is a trading nation they trade with eveybody lol at idiots like you and curries who think China wil Colonise Anything JFL

Every NT person knows lightskins have high smv. Only on this aspie forum people try to cope.
I live in the real world and yes Mullatos have higher SMV than white men anybody saying otherwise are coping this is the case where I live in the UK. Impossible to be incel as a mixed race cunt

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, whiteissuperior and Looks234
do you have a white gf?
Nope but I’ve been seeing this dutch chick in Canada since she was 17

She has the best genes I’ve seen so far & she’s 5’10.. like a mixture of Doutzen Kroes & this random model

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, gymmaxedhorse, AscendingHero and 7 others

LONG LIVE JBM

JBM!
JBM!
JBM!
JBM!

Comment 16320640330oagVFBZXEJTVVdA7aqYbi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, gymmaxedhorse, Informationcapitali and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
has she seen other guys
Prob lol but idc & I wouldn’t know..

She’s all over me anyway I dickprinted her & she lives in a small city where online dating doesn’t even exist

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
China won’t annex shit bitch, China is a trading nation they trade with eveybody lol at idiots like you and curries who think China wil Colonise Anything JFL

I'd like to see China take Yakutia from Russia. The Yakut people suffer from White supremacy often.

just get a moo lotto female theory

myfreecams_izzawild_female_31032016_s.jpg

I'm mixed and somewhat Mulatto-ish (60% European and 30/10% African and Indigenous) I think I got the good features from being white like blue eyes and a forward brow and nose bridge but my black/native features make me look like an Arab and not a typical Mulatto e-boy on Tiktok or even a mogger like Meeks. My hair is very curly/afro like a Jewfro so that's not that 'good hair'.

I basically look like Rami Malek, obviously kinda black/white looking but firmly in the Arab/North African category

The GL Mulattos/quadroons look properly like white people and black people with unique nice forward faces. While the meh ones look like Arabs or East Africans

I'm mixed and somewhat Mulatto-ish (60% European and 10/30% African and Indigenous) I think I got the good features from being white like blue eyes and a forward brow and nose bridge but my black/native features make me look like an Arab and not a typical Mulatto e-boy on Tiktok or even a mogger like Meeks. My hair is very curly/afro like a Jewfro

I basically look like Rami Malek, obviously kinda black/white looking but firmly in the Arab/North African category

The GL Mulattos/quadroons look properly like white people and black people with nice forward faces
the ideal mulatto is 40-60% western european and 40-60% west african

you are not that

you are not a mulatto, u are an imposter

• +1
Reactions: watah and AscendingHero
the ideal mulatto is 40-60% western european and 40-60% west african

you are not that

you are not a mulatto, u are an imposter
I agree the ideal Mulatto looks like a black person with a sharp face and less like a Med/Arab

6d86263f40a653ca848c017907c8c372.jpg

This is way a better look that this kind. Notice his youthful/childish but robust African facial features.

But most mulattos irl look like this in my experience
pafdgqiqzbcqyshk8h46.jpg

The top guy looks like an NBA draft pick while the bottom looks like a terrorist

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Mullatos were always in demand, they were in demand since the Black Lives Matter revolution started back in the 80s/90s.
There is a reason why J Meeks got where he is today.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, AscendingHero and whiteissuperior
Mulatto:

TheGene

Castizo grandfather

Blasian:

Screenshot 2019 05 16 19 04 33 1

LONG LIVE JBM

JBM!
JBM!
JBM!
JBM!

Do I count because I’m

- White(Swedish, Danish, German, Dutch, English, Irish, Welsh, Scottish, Swiss, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish and French)
- Black(Somali, Melanesian and Akan)
- Oceanian(Māori)
- Asian(Chinese, Taiwanese, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Laotian, Malay, Vietnamese, and Tibetan)
- Southern Asian(Sinhalese, Tamil, Bengali and Northeastern Indian)
- Middle Eastern(Arab)
And a bit of Native American

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: klip11 and gymmaxedhorse
@Looks234 thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and St.TikTokcel