If you’re poor you must be a communist/leftist

tallnegga

tallnegga

Kraken
Many rich boomers will be dying and passing on lots of wealth from stocks, housing, metals, ect to their kids. As poorcels we need to support policies that will tax and take away that wealth from those rich kids. With the way the economy is going right now this will be completely possible to do with supporting a few right policies. Let’s take Stacy’s and Chads wealth and make them work at McDonald’s instead. If you don’t want this you’re a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
There is nothing more simultaneously hilarious and sad than a poor-ass white trash redneck simping for global corporations and billionaires to have right to squeeze him as much as possible. And calling "le got dang commies" people who want him to be squeezed a little bit less.

Communism as ideology is retarded, but if you're not part of top 1% of society, and are against basic social safety nets and anti-corporate laws then you're a fucking donkey goyim and it's over for you

There is nothing more simultaneously hilarious and sad than a poor-ass white trash redneck simping for global corporations and billionaires to have right to squeeze him as much as possible. And calling "le got dang commies" people who want him to be squeezed a little bit less.

Communism as ideology is retarded, but if you're not part of top 1% of society, and are against basic social safety nets and anti-corporate laws then you're a fucking donkey goyim and it's over for you
Exactly my thought process when it comes to this.

“Let me vote republican while I go back home to a dilapidated mobile home and make some ramen noodles for dinner” idiots

problem is i’m rich so i’m conservative

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1