If you're subhuman you can get temporary success by getting a trendy haircut

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
I notice a lot of subhumans with zoomer tiktok fringe type haircuts and it kinda covers up their subhumanity at least as long as that type of hair is in. Same thing with Justin Bieber hair around a decade back. Everyone had that and it somewhat equalized their looks.

The brutal thing about it is that you'll be dropped right on your ass as soon as the next trend comes along that you can't really pull off.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Xangsane, Deleted member 18012 and 3 others
if your bald you cant do this JFL for baldcels :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 15827, gamma and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18012, angloidcel and 1 other person
Haircut is underrated in this forum, like voice. Don't waste your breath.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and JamesHowlett
If you are bald you are not young, and this only works for young people anyway.

Only over for cancer patientcels.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
dense hair ONLY

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett and twilight
Trendy enough, for this subhuman? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
20220419 151913
20220419 152218

Last edited:
Yes but there is an issue with that, you have no idea what the next big thing is going to be.
Like when the haircut trend shifted from shaved sides and long top to man-bun and you'd see all those guys going around with a pitifully small ponytail because they didn't even want to wait a few months to grow their hair out before attempting a long hairstyle.

now you say, look alike quit a bit yeah
Kyle is kinda the ideal chad tbh, engages in high test practices such as shooting guns and going to prison, also has insane confidence and has moneymaxxed to an absurd level. Truly a role model for us, I think the extra secluded dudes on this sub should watch PKA, a group of reasonable and entertaining guys who all have good social skills and status. I've heard people say they don't even go to the grocery store...

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
now you say, look alike quit a bit yeah
Kyle is kinda the ideal chad tbh, engages in high test practices such as shooting guns and going to prison, also has insane confidence and has moneymaxxed to an absurd level. Truly a role model for us, I think the extra secluded dudes on this sub should watch PKA, a group of reasonable and entertaining guys who all have good social skills and status. I've heard people say they don't even go to the grocery store so this could help them learn how to actually talk in real life :lul:

Kyle is kinda the ideal chad tbh, engages in high test practices such as shooting guns and going to prison, also has insane confidence and has moneymaxxed to an absurd level. Truly a role model for us, I think the extra secluded dudes on this sub should watch PKA, a group of reasonable and entertaining guys who all have good social skills and status. I've heard people say they don't even go to the grocery store so this could help them learn how to actually talk in real life :lul:
LOL. sounds good.
never heard of the guy, but sounds funny.

Kyle is not a Chad in looks though.
Maybe HTN at best. But HTN with extra stuff on top of that, is pretty good SMV.

it's good to be confidence maxxed, and moneymaxxed., and to have good status. and to have good social or communication skills. In general I think, anyone that is not on a personality disorder spectrum; can only have good confidence when you are like a HTN or something in looks level. When the world, at least treats you overall pretty good, positive-ish feedback loop. So you can base the confidence on reality feedbacks, and not just cope with self deluding that people become happy about you.

Last edited:
How old are u you look like 40
late 30's, almost 40.
most people irl estimate me late 20's to early 30's; age bracket. depending on how I am clothed and styled that day

LOL. sounds good.
never heard of the guy, but sounds funny.

Kyle is not a Chad in looks though.
Maybe HTN at best. But HTN with extra stuff on top of that, is pretty good SMV.

it's good to be confidence maxxed, and moneymaxxed., and to have good status. and to have good social or communication skills. In general I think, anyone that is not on a personality disorder spectrum; can only have good confidence when you are like a HTN or something in looks level. When the world, at least treats you overall pretty good, positive-ish feedback loop. So you can base the confidence on reality feedbacks, and not just cope with self deluding that people become happy about you.
Yeah not totally chad face but I'd bet he'd be picked over a 7 psl simply because of his charisma

Yeah not totally chad face but I'd bet he'd be picked over a 7 psl simply because of his charisma
I doubt. But with Status it's possible, fame matters.
Charisma is kinda cope, it helps, but imo it "only' helps a little bit, not alot

I doubt. But with Status it's possible, fame matters.
Charisma is kinda cope, it helps, but imo it "only' helps a little bit, not alot
He's also jacked the gills and his face isn't bad at all, 5-6 psl, look up fpsrussia transformation

He's also jacked the gills and his face isn't bad at all, 5-6 psl, look up fpsrussia transformation
freaking HELL. he ascended hard!
he gotta be juicy, to ascend this quick and hard, at that age.

freaking HELL. he ascended hard!
he gotta be juicy, to ascend this quick and hard, at that age.

Yeah MPMD hooked him up with every supplement under the sun and of course a heavy dose of "TRT"

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
zoomers need help

Attachments

• 0d2.png
    0d2.png
    343.7 KB · Views: 0
Yeah MPMD hooked him up with every supplement under the sun and of course a heavy dose of "TRT"
I stayed away from testosterone, because I scared to lose muh hair.
I am now on MK677 though, stand alone (with berberine), hoping to make some gains the comming weeks when I'm on this stuff till medio May orso.

i cannot i started growing at 17 bad curly-nappy hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
i used to have good hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Yea sure, this guy could slay with the right haircut...
B73798A0 4512 43AE A963 59DAC2F602D8