if you're subhuman you should have mixed kids

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker
I don't know why but a lot of attractive mixed girls and boys (manly white + black) have subhuman parents, makes me thing that there's a bigger chance that he will look good compared to being monoracial
there are also ugly mutts but I rarely see medium ugly, they're either attractive or ugly, no in between

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 11758 and 2 others
in b4 "the avg mulatto looks like insert cherry"

It's all about having good features, parents of meeks were ugly but they had good bone structures. If you are a boneless sub human, you will give birth to an incel child
images

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member
It's all about having good features, parents of meeks were ugly but they had good bone structures. If you are a boneless sub human, you will give birth to an incel child
images
The mom has good bones but the dad didn’t or at the very least he’s too fat to even know

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 4106
And you are right OP. Ugly parents make mogger mixed children. Pretty much every good looking mulatto’s parents are ugly.

images
you can see his mom had wide cheekbones, decent jaw, good eye area (especially tilt) etc. etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx
images
why jeremy meeks brother look like white scuffed kanye jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
Why do I have to keep telling people that “medium ugly” means a chad with one big failo, not average looking