• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
For some thots this means don't be short and for some it actually means be 6'+

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and diggbicc
she would swipe left becouse hes 5'11

It's a sick sick sick world

It's a sick sick sick world
They have high standards because they an afford to have, If dudes stop being so fucking thirsty and desperate this wouldn't happen

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 1942, 5'8manlet and 5 others
They have high standards because they an afford to have, If dudes stop being so fucking thirsty and desperate this wouldn't happen

They have high standards because they are 5% of the userbase on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, turkproducer and Deleted
men should organise a boycott of dming first, liking pics, complimenting women in the effort to getting in her pants, and ONLINE DATING which is definitely the most important Lol

cope pitt is 5'11 and she would rape him if she saw him

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted
Pitt maxxing in combination with monkeymaxxing is the ideal maxxing for true slayers
yes to pittmaxx just chew a bunch and prob will still need jaw implants for massive jaw width then make sure you have thin nose like his and have pefrect hairline and blue eyes tbh
yes to pittmaxx just chew a bunch and prob will still need jaw implants for massive jaw width then make sure you have thin nose like his and have pefrect hairline and blue eyes tbh
ALSO HAVE JOOCY LIPS

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted
can you imagine the backlash if a man wrote on their bio "if you weigh more than 60kg, swipe left"
this world is an utter joke JFL

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and turkproducer
she's not worth it

*swipes right anyway
fuck you bitch you don't tell me what to do

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
For some thots this means don't be short and for some it actually means be 6'+
To be fair a lot of 5'7" guys fraud as 5'11" so they think it is short, I don't think any girl really means be 6'3" and above, irl they'd think a 6'1" guy is 6'3"

• +1
when i become gigachad i will say in my bio if you are over 20 or not a virgin swipe left

• +1
Tumblr lpivpxfuev1qekszro1 r1 500

May Allah break her spine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
To be fair a lot of 5'7" guys fraud as 5'11" so they think it is short, I don't think any girl really means be 6'3" and above, irl they'd think a 6'1" guy is 6'3"
Legit a 5'3 girl thought I was 6'2. Only tall girls csn guess height correctly and they fail at that too.

• +1
disgusting whore

but when girls say 6'0 they mean 5'10 maybe even 5'9. their frame of reference is already shit due to being short, so when every guy height frauds by 1 to 3 inches (2 on average), 5'9-5'10 guys saying they're 6'0, 6'0 guys saying they're 6'2, "don't be under 6'0" really means "don't be under 5'9-5'10"

• +1