If youre using HGH/MK 677 be sure to also take bromoocriptine

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
"You can think of acromegaly as the disease that Andre "The Giant" had, since
he’s one of the most prominent folks who ever had it. Acromegaly occurs when the
brain over-secretes growth hormone, leading to run away growth of bone, muscle and
connective tissue. It also causes death at a fairly younge age. Bromocriptine
normalizes GH release in these patients, but it takes massive doses, 100 mg per day
or more. As with Parkinson’s disease, the use of bromocriptine for the treatment of
acromegaly really isn’t that relevant for what I’m going to describe so I won’t make
much reference to this condition. "

Unless you want adam driver midface take bromocriptine to minimise excess hgh levels.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface, AscensionMan98 and Jpg
cabergoline = bromocriptine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
If you're taking BBC be sure to also take condoms

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 22918 and AscensionMan98
So your saying long term high hgh levels would fuck up the face, but isn't like a ridiculous amount.

Those professional bodybuilders are using insanely high doses and even then after years of abusing it their face doesn't took anywhere close to the grotesque nature of those acromegaly patients. So why does there face get all fucked up while for bodybuilders its more temporary bloating

So your saying long term high hgh levels would fuck up the face, but isn't like a ridiculous amount.

Those professional bodybuilders are using insanely high doses and even then after years of abusing it their face doesn't took anywhere close to the grotesque nature of those acromegaly patients. So why does there face get all fucked up while for bodybuilders its more temporary bloating
"runaway growth of bone and tissue"

bodybuilders have huge skulls and slightly longer midfaces by the time theyre 30.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, AscensionMan98 and Jpg
What if you guide the midface growth forwards? Ur high IQ user brahmin, I loved ur schizo arc as RabidRosaries though
6874f904a0fbdf7c

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
"runaway growth of bone and tissue"

bodybuilders have huge skulls and slightly longer midfaces by the time theyre 30.
Brb using imagination. Post some pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back