I’ll Make a Blackpill App for iOS and Android

Would you download this app?

• Total voters
thecel

thecel

morph king
It’ll be the Apple News of blackpill forums.

Apple News combines a bunch of news websites into 1 app. My app, named “Basement”, will combine all the blackpill forums into 1 user-friendly, convenient app.

Included Forums:
  • Looksmax.org
  • Incels.is
  • NEETs.me
  • Lookism
  • Bookism
  • Blackpil.w0rld
  • Non-Cucks United
  • Ge0max.me
  • RNC.lyfe
  • Forum.Looksmaxing.c0m
  • r/virgin
  • r/aznidentity

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mio, Lookologist003, zeshama and 7 others
Better be good faggot

• +1
Reactions: rooman, bishōnenmaxxer, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
@Ellipsis thots?

The second the general public find out about this app all of these sites will be nuked.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Myth, It'snotover, Deleted member 28904 and 2 others
The second the general public find out about this app all of these sites will be nuked.

Why would these get nuked when the public finds out? Don’t the web hosts already know of their existence?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Why would these be nuked when the public finds out? Don’t the web hosts already know of their existence?
Yeah, but I'm talking about normies who will find this and then blow the app up, pleading for this incel revolution to stop, please! PLEASE!!!

Who will the feds appeal to?

• +1
Reactions: Myth and thecel
The blackpill is false, and as it is false, we should not indulge in it. The blackpill should be eradicated entirely from the internet, the whole ideology. There can be no middle ground.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Open source or we have your head.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and thecel
What other BP forums are out there? Post.

The blackpill is false, and as it is false, we should not indulge in it. The blackpill should be eradicated entirely from the internet, the whole ideology. There can be no middle ground.

keep coping

Whats uncle joe or old karen gonna do ? People are so brainshed by instagram , tiktok and all these other apps and distracted by other things that they wont even take a second out their day to read and lurk a looksmaxxing forum lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and thecel
basedspace.world is another blackpill forum

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and thecel
indeed the redpill is real deal, gonzalo

• JFL
basedspace.world is another blackpill forum

I’ll make the app show relatively more posts from smaller blackpill forums to aim to break up the duopoly of .is and .org.

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 14693
I’ll make the app show relatively more posts from smaller blackpill forums to aim to break up the duopoly of .is and .org.
Keep making blackpill apps while chad 9 inch deep ur onetis

• +1
It’ll be the Apple News of blackpill forums.

Apple News combines a bunch of news websites into 1 app. My app, named “Basement”, will combine all the blackpill forums into 1 user-friendly, convenient app.

Included Forums:
  • Looksmax.org
  • Incels.is
  • NEETs.me
  • Lookism
  • Bookism
  • Blackpil.w0rld
  • Non-Cucks United
  • Ge0max.me
  • RNC.lyfe
  • Forum.Looksmaxing.c0m
  • r/virgin
  • r/aznidentity
r/ugly is somewhat blackpilled, but it's still reddit at the end of the day so expect a shit ton of coping and bluepilled nonsense.

• +1