I'll put the end to the height pill..!

D

Deleted member 15246

Master
I'll ascend probably by next year if everything goes right, the first thing i am excited about is verifying the height pill..!
Normies and redditors claim that the height is everything, whereas you all High IQ psl raters claim that the face is everything.

It is going to be interesting, at this point I am not sure what is the ultimate reality.

I am only 5'7, after ascending, I'll see if my height stops me.

It could be those redditors and normies are bad facially or have no muscles and this is why they would rather put blame on their height than on their face or body.

Let's see who will win, looksmaxxers vs heightpilled normies and redditors.

At this point I am completely confused so I'll go and test it out myself and we will put end to the height pill.

I'll also encourage you to observe the height pill yourself, what does your assessment says? Post it down here how brutal is the height pill IRL in your side of the world.

• JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Deleted member 15305
Normies and redditors claim that the height is everything
No man can look straight in the mirror and claim that Height > Face (at a normal curve) on the internet it's easy to pick on height because it's measurable accurately, unlike face. so it's fun to say 'manlet' but calling someone ugly is hit or miss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
I'll ascend probably by next year if everything goes right, the first thing i am excited about is verifying the height pill..!
Normies and redditors claim that the height is everything, whereas you all High IQ psl raters claim that the face is everything.

It is going to be interesting, at this point I am not sure what is the ultimate reality.

I am only 5'7, after ascending, I'll see if my height stops me.

It could be those redditors and normies are bad facially or have no muscles and this is why they would rather put blame on their height than on their face or body.

Let's see who will win, looksmaxxers vs heightpilled normies and redditors.

At this point I am completely confused so I'll go and test it out myself and we will put end to the height pill.

I'll also encourage you to observe the height pill yourself, what does your assessment says? Post it down here how brutal is the height pill IRL in your side of the world.
Most of People be it Reddit or looksmax forget The importance of FRAME.
Frame + body can Save you big time if you are short Like me. Advance bone mashing + microfractures from combat sports and GENETICS might help (10+ years)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828