im 16 rn and dunno know if i wanna go university or not or go start my own business?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
dk guys...im lost

should i become what my passion is ?

Go to university or else you’ll end up like me fucking off on a beach in the middle of January

• Ugh..
Reactions: Iblamejordan
Go to university or else you’ll end up like me fucking off on a beach in the middle of January

like serious talk i should go unvieristy ?

Do what everybody else have been doing and attend uni. Only avoid uni if you're filthy rich or have some ongoing business/something already. Being sigma and starting your 'own business' with very little to no knowledge/connections is a very naive thinking. Go meet people and do improve on some side hobbies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21736 and alphamaxxxx

Are ur parents wealthy or did u win on crypto or something?

• JFL
Reactions: Iblamejordan
Do what everybody else have been doing and attend uni. Only avoid uni if you're filthy rich or have some ongoing business/something already. Being sigma and starting your 'own business' with very little to no knowledge/connections is a very naive thinking. Go meet people and do improve on some side hobbies
Uni in every country and America especially is a huge scam

Im asking @AlexBrown84 he looks no older than 21 and is filthy rich
wish i had his life :( fucking bitches making money travelling :(

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
go to university but dont get into massive debt

starting your own business about what? Going to university for what? What you need isnt to be told what to do, what you need is direction.

this - dont fuck your future by skipping uni - you can build a business whenever - you can only attend uni during a very small window in your life

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
get a trade. i'm 33. most men i know who went to uni now work in retail etc. boomers have gatekeeped all the office jobs and given the few scraps to young women. i did accounting. you know how many young male accountants there are? lol. boomers stay in those office jobs till 75+.

the whole economy is now about servicing boomers. all the dumb cunts who went into trades are easily making money now cause all the boomers need shit done to their houses.

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad, Deleted member 6128 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
get a trade. i'm 33. most men i know who went to uni now work in retail etc. boomers have gatekeeped all the office jobs and given the few scraps to young women. i did accounting. you know how many young male accountants there are? lol. boomers stay in those office jobs till 75+.

the whole economy is now about servicing boomers. all the dumb cunts who went into trades are easily making money now cause all the boomers need shit done to their houses.
Boomers are all about to die in twe next ten years

So trade will die too

• Woah
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone

Just get a trade bro. Stfu that would be so fucking boring

Boomers are all about to die in twe next ten years

So trade will die too

but then all the single women who got given those good office jobs will need their houses serviced cause they can't literally do anything by themselves. and plus so many people are now renting and renters just offload any minor problem onto the landlord who has to get a tradie. you can make so much money by doing minimal work if u become a plumber or something.